Dermatology  |
Male
David Patterson, PA-C
David W. Patterson, a Certified Physician Assistant, served as a Corpsman in the U.S. Navy for four years while completing his undergraduate degree in Health Care Management at Southern Illinois University. He subsequently worked for a health-care management organization prior to entering Duquesne University where he earned his Master of Physician Assistant Degree in 1998. David precepts physician assistant students and Latrobe Area Family Practice residents.

Greensburg Office

• Gateway Health Plan
  • Golden Rule

Learn about David Patterson

• Dermatology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

David Patterson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Duquesne University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Duquesne University
    Other Education | Completed
  • Master Of Physician Assistant Degree
    Other Education | Completed 1998

David Patterson has no awards or honors listed.

David Patterson has no media or publications listed.

David Patterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Patterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Patterson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Patterson to family and friends
4.4
David Patterson's Performance
Greensburg, PA |
David's demeanor as a doctor is really friendly and professional. He addressed all of my concerns.
in Greensburg, PA |
David is knowledgeable and I am at ease under his care. I can't say enough about the entire staff...they are stellar!
Blairsville, PA |
I would highly recommend David Patterson , PA-C. He is very courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and makes his patients very confident with his treatment plan.
in Greensburg, Pa. |
Friendly staff for such a busy office. David was very helpful identifying a minor skin irritation and suggested an effective treatment plan within a few minutes. My only criticism was the length of time it took to get an appointment, but when you're good, you're going to be busy. Highly recommend.
in Greensburg, PA |
I have been seeing David for the past 20 years. He is an excellent practitioner and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
in West Newtion |
I really Like Dr. David Patterson he has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable and he dosent scare you , i will always go to him . I definitely would recommend him.
Greensburg, PA |
David saw my 10 year old son. He was very professional and appropriate with him. My son was very nervous and I think that David made him feel more comfortable as well. The entire staff at this office was great!
Monroeville, PA |
Personable. However, exam seemed very fast...thorough enough??
in Ruffs Dale, PA |
Was really pleased with the quick appointment I needed. Dr Patterson was efficient in his exam and took care of my problem.
Mount Pleasant, PA |
I was able to get an appointment in a timely manner. It was my first appointment and I was very pleased with every staff member. David Patterson was very thorough and listened to my concerns. I will continue to be a patient there. I recommend David Patterson to everyone who needs to see someone in the Dermatology field.
Greensburg, PA |
Dr. Patterson was extremely kind professional thorough and funny! I was very comfortable at my appointment and he put my worries at ease very quickly.
in Greensburg, PA |
I recently saw David Patterson,PA-C . He removed several minor skin tags and one quite large one. As always he is personable, funny and very efficient. Although this wasn't a serious or difficult procedure, he made it very pleasant. I would recommend him to anyone.
Latrobe, PA |
Very professional. Easy to talk to. Answered any questions I had.
Irwin, PA |
Have been seeing David Patterson for about 15 years. Very professional and knowledgable. He has skillfully removed several growths. Highly recommended.
in Mt Pleasant ,PA |
I have brought all 3 of my son's to David Patterson over the past few years. Couldn't be happier. Everyone was seen quickly, the office helped find medicines our insurance would cover, and David treated my kids great. Zero complaints.
Pittsburgh, PA |
This was my first time in this office and the staff was very nice, I had a small mark on my face I wasn't too sure about, however it was too small to be determined as to what it was, the doctor did not try to talk me into having anything done this time. I appreciate his not pushing me into doing anything right now. He seems like a very nice person and didn't seem to be in a hurry
Greensburg, PA |
I saw David Patterson in April, 2017. Was very pleased with the exam. He was friendly, explained the exam during each step. i would recommend him to others, including friends and family
in Ligonier, PA |
David Patterson was awesome. First of all our wait time was zero. Front staff were kind and prompt. David Patterson came in with humor and positive attitude. Great when dealing with teenagers! My daughter really liked him which will in turn...well she will actually listen to him. Going back in several weeks and will continue as needed.
in Mount Pleasant, PA |
I am completely satisfied with my visit. Was in and out of office quickly.
in Markleton, PA |
Great experience. Thorough, professional, timely. Highly recommend him.
Greensburg, PA |
David Patterson is excellent! Would definitely recommend him!
in Greensburg, PA |
David was very friendly, professional, and put me at ease. Excellent care!
Latrobe,PA |
Very thorough and knowledgeable in the explanation of diagnosis and treatment process. Very professional environment.
in Greensburg, PA |
David is very knowledgeable, thorough and takes the time to listen to why you scheduled your appointment. I have had two appointments with him in the past five years and have been well satisfied with his abilities both times.
Scottdale , PA |
Dr. Patterson was great to deal with. He was very straight forward and informative. He also added some humor during the examination, which was a welcome bonus. I would highly recommend him.
in New Derry, Pa |
My experience with Dr. Patterson was a good. the office staff was courteous. The Dr. Took care of me in a polite and understanding way, I just was hoping he had a solution to my ear problem. But it is something I will live with.
in Greensburg, PA |
Great experience with Dr. Patterson. Very knowledgeable & professional. Made my son feel at ease and explained all options available.
in Export,PA |
He is very easy to talk to and listen to what you have to say , what your issues are. I really like Dr. Patterson , I would recommend him to everyone!!!!!
in Mount Pleasant, PA |
I have seen him for over 5 years. He always listens to me and addresses any concerns I have. He has a great bedside manner, very easy to talk to.
in Murrysville, PA |
I have a terrible experience with David Patterson every time. His examinations are way too quick, and I don't think he is effective. His bed side manner is absolutely TERRIBLE. He treats patients like they have no idea where they're coming from or what they are talking about. I would never recommend Patterson to anybody.
in Irwin, PA |
Made appointment to see Dr. Patterson for a bug bite I got in Punta Cana 2 months ago & is making me itchy. Examine was to fast & he said there was nothing there. I tried to show him where I could fell the point of the bite. Again he said nothing there. I came home & my girlfriend said yes it's still there. I should have waited for Dr. Wolf who I regular see but it would have meant waiting another 2 1/2 months & I needed the itching stopped. A lot of money for a visit in Stop & Go.
in Scottdale, PA |
I have received excellent care over the past 5 years.
Have you seen David Patterson, PA-C?
Are you David Patterson?