David Patrick, LCSW

Clinical Social Work ·  Male · Age 62

David Patrick

David Patrick, L.C.S.W.

11 Friendship Ln Ste 204 Montana City, MT 59634

David Patrick, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Montana City, MT. He specializes in clinical social work, geriatric medicine, and more.

David Patrick accepts

David Patrick accepts the following insurance:

Allegiance Health Plans
Medicaid
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if David Patrick treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I believe each client deserves to be treated as a unique individual.  In other words, I work with a person to develop a therapy suited personally just to their unique personality.  Genuine caring and trust take time to develop, but once in ...

• Clinical Social Work
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Development & Aging Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders

Center For Mental Health Helena Mt.
2015

Likelihood to recommend David Patrick

David Patrick?
David Patrick's Performance
What People Say About David Patrick, LCSW
No words could ever express my gratitude for Dave. As an, “as needed” client, Dave has gone way above and beyond to accommodate with scheduling. He helped me through some very trying times. Thanks just isn’t enough to again express my gratitude for his work. Not only was Dave an utmost professional, he also remains a friend, and a truly caring and compassionate human being. I’m not sure where I would be today without his guidance and mentor ship.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
David is kind, accepting and insightful. He has helped me piece through the emotions and tasks associated with a divorce, and I've become a much more balanced, calm and confident person due to his counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
A year ago I was under extreme stress, barely able to put on foot in front of the other. I went to see Dr. Patrick and my world changed. Everything that I had shut down about myself (self-identity, confidence, self-worth) he helped me find again. I love his techniques...he doesn't 'force' his ideals on you. He helps you find ways to get stronger with each session. This man changed my life permanently for the better. Thank you Dr. Patrick!
You are too kind. Thank you so much for your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
I cannot speak highly enough about David. When I initially came to him, I was incredibly anxious and unable to enjoy my daily life. As I had seen a counselor preciously, with little relief, I was very skeptical. Within just a few sessions I realized my concerns were unwarranted. He was extremely helpful, patient and kind. He was able to identify what worked for me as an individual, and gave me the tools I needed to confidently and successfully manage my anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
I have been seeing David for therapy for around a year now. Every Friday morning, he meets me with a smile. David has been incredibly helpful in approaching my depression and anxiety, as well as all the other little speed bumps that life has to offer. He is knowledgeable about psychology and therapy, and most importantly, he cares about his patients as people. David allows me to go over our scheduled time nearly every week (I can be chatty); I believe he does this because he cares so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
Like many I was wrapped up in a world of chaos and not seeing clearly. Depression, loneliness, co-dependency. David listened and could see where the blocks were. He gave gentle but firm suggestions to wade through the crap. and ultimately for me to see the real issues. He is very effective at getting to the "heart" of the matter rather then the "head" of the matter. Comfortable, no pressure, environment. Thank you David for doing what you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
I would recommend David to anyone that is in need of a professional to help them through any sort of mental need. David gave me the tools and confidence to work on controlling my anxiety and to perceive the world around me in a positive light. He is genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever met and his easy going nature makes talking with him extraordinarily easy. You won't regret scheduling an appointment with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
David Patrick was very helpful to me and my husband. He was a good listener and asked questions which helped us understand our issues and address them in a constructive manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
Dr.David has been an amazing person to work with! My sons have really grown since we have started seeing him. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
I have had the pleasure to work extensively with David Patrick and find him to be an excellent therapist and caring individual. I have used his services in the past and will continue to feel grateful to call him both a friend and colleague. You are in good hands when you chose David as your Therapist to explore your path and help you transverse the rough spots life may throw your way.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?
David is a very caring professional and always has the best interest of the clientele and community he serves in mind. He is very thorough and is a great listener. He has a wide range of experience and has worked with many different populations. I have very much enjoyed watching him on his journey to become an LCSW, and I will refer people to him with complete confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Patrick, LCSW?

How was your experience with David Patrick?

• Wed: 3:30pm - 7:00pm
    • Sat: 7:30am - 6:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where David Patrick treats patients.

Benefis Health System