David Patrick, LCSW

David Patrick, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  |
David Patrick, LCSW is a clinical social work provider who practices in Montana City, MT. He is 61 years old. Read his story

11 Friendship Ln Ste 204

Montana City, MT 59634

• Allegiance Health Plans

Learn about David Patrick

David Patrick's bio

This content was provided by David Patrick "I have worked daily in the mental health profession for 8 consecutive years. In addition to 8 years of experience with my clients and a host of other professionals, I have invested 8 years of my life into my education and internship. I believe in what I do. I have been privileged to be a part of a total recovery with many of my clients. I believe my 50 plus years of life experience also give me an advantage in the therapeutic setting. My philosophy in working with my clients is that they are the experts on themselves and have invited me on an exciting journey to assist them where needed. My education and life background has given me the confidence to expect every client I work with to make progress on their personal journey, and I consider it an honor to be invited into their personal life to work alongside them."

This content was provided by David Patrick "I believe each client deserves to be treated as a unique individual.  In other words, I work with a person to develop a therapy suited personally just to their unique personality.  Genuine caring and trust take time to develop, but once in place the possibilities for personal growth are limitless.  I work hard with my clients one on one to make sure they feel secure and special in a safe atmosphere where they need not fear any form of judgment or scrutiny.  I believe each person is an expert on themselves and I have been priviledged to join them on their journey of discovery in sharing whatever they think will be most helpful to them.  I assist them in developing a treatment plan with their goals, and important growth area's they want to attain, not mine.  I can help educate, suggest interventions from my experience backed by research known to be helpful, and do my best to put myself in my clients experience knowing that even though I cannot feel exactly what they do, I can create an environment where they never have to doubt that they are cared for and supported."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology Education
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Social Work

David Patrick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Carrol College, Helena Montana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • 3000 Hrs Of Supervised Training By Licensed Lcsw At Local Mental Health Agency
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Center For Mental Health Helena Mt.
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • 2 Years Of Graduate Training At Walla Walla University
    Other Education | Completed 2013

David Patrick has no awards or honors listed.

David Patrick has no media or publications listed.

David Patrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Patrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Patrick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Patrick to family and friends
David Patrick Says:

This is my favorite section, yours to write in total honesty back to me to help me improve and ultimately help the future clients I will serve.  I  believe honest specific feedback is the lifeblood of any business and especially a therapy practice.  I take each comment seriously and take action not just reading the words, they actually become important markers to keep me in a constant...

David Patrick's Performance
in Helena, MT |
I have been seeing David for therapy for around a year now. Every Friday morning, he meets me with a smile. David has been incredibly helpful in approaching my depression and anxiety, as well as all the other little speed bumps that life has to offer. He is knowledgeable about psychology and therapy, and most importantly, he cares about his patients as people. David allows me to go over our scheduled time nearly every week (I can be chatty); I believe he does this because he cares so much.
in Helena |
Like many I was wrapped up in a world of chaos and not seeing clearly. Depression, loneliness, co-dependency. David listened and could see where the blocks were. He gave gentle but firm suggestions to wade through the crap. and ultimately for me to see the real issues. He is very effective at getting to the "heart" of the matter rather then the "head" of the matter. Comfortable, no pressure, environment. Thank you David for doing what you do!
Helena, MT |
I would recommend David to anyone that is in need of a professional to help them through any sort of mental need. David gave me the tools and confidence to work on controlling my anxiety and to perceive the world around me in a positive light. He is genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever met and his easy going nature makes talking with him extraordinarily easy. You won't regret scheduling an appointment with him!
Helena, MT |
David Patrick was very helpful to me and my husband. He was a good listener and asked questions which helped us understand our issues and address them in a constructive manner.
Helena, MT |
Dr.David has been an amazing person to work with! My sons have really grown since we have started seeing him. I highly recommend him.
in Montana City, MT |
I have had the pleasure to work extensively with David Patrick and find him to be an excellent therapist and caring individual. I have used his services in the past and will continue to feel grateful to call him both a friend and colleague. You are in good hands when you chose David as your Therapist to explore your path and help you transverse the rough spots life may throw your way.
in Great Falls, MT |
David is a very caring professional and always has the best interest of the clientele and community he serves in mind. He is very thorough and is a great listener. He has a wide range of experience and has worked with many different populations. I have very much enjoyed watching him on his journey to become an LCSW, and I will refer people to him with complete confidence.
Have you seen David Patrick, LCSW?
Are you David Patrick?