Dr. David Palacios, ND

NaturopathyMaleAge 36

Naturopathy

Dr. David Palacios, ND is a Naturopath in Lake Oswego, OR. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. David Palacios, ND

11830 Kerr Pkwy Ste 208 Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Compare Dr. David Palacios, ND with other Naturopaths near you

Dr. Palacios' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Palacios

Health care the way it should always be
I'm turning 50 soon and in general have not been to see many Doctors in my life (Thank God!). My reasons for going were to get a baseline of blood levels, check food allergies, and see if there as anything he might be able to look at for back pain from a prior injury that I had just about given up on getting better. Dr. David strategically and systematically tackled every detail of every item I brought up and here I am a year later healthier based off his dietary recommendations and supplements (proof in the second set of bloodwork), knowing exactly what foods my body should (at least temporarily) stay away from and the biggest item? My back! It's better! It's better! I'm playing golf again! I hadn't realized exactly how much wind was taken from my sails with a dilapidated lower back issue. I wish I hadn't wasted so many years and had found him after my first injury. Blessings to you Dr. Palacios!!
John D Anderson – Jun 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
From the first visit my wife and I knew Dr Dave was a special physician with incredible insight towards health issues. Back in 90s, I was a champion natural bodybuilder, so was well acquainted with all types of diet plans. Nonetheless, since hitting my 50s my weight has taken off with no diet plan working. Dr Dave correctly diagnosed my condition as a glandular issued and prescribed HCG. After 6 weeks on this prescribed diet plan I had lost 60 lbs of fat and lost 6 pant sizes! The second time I went on the plan, I lost an additional 40 lbs and another 4 pant sizes. I am now at my competitive weight and holding after 6 weeks off the diet. Dr Dave was extremely encouraging and helpful throughout the diet and when my wife or I got stuck, was able to help us thru it. Many of my friends are now going to Dr Dave as a result of my lb fat loss. He is amazing and can help with any health issue your faced with!
May 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
After having a lifetime of back pain the past 7 months of treatment from Dr. Dave really speak for themselves. Along with multiple joints I can say I have no more pain in my lower back and down my leg. Along with injections and a diet that's left me 60 lbs lighter I also have no more stomach pain. For years I've had acid reflux and gluten intolerance. Even a solution for seasonal allergies and dizziness has left me with so much more energy. You can't deny the results when others stop you and ask what you are doing different. Dr David spends the lime, listens and works with you for very effective results!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
My husband was injured 3 years ago from a fall on ice. His shoulder was close to needing surgery. His chiropractor suggested visiting Dr. David first before going “under the knife”. We thought why not, we have nothing to lose at this point. I can tell you after the very first visit, my husband was able to sleep all night long. By the 3rd visit, he went from a level of being uncomfortable maybe an 8 to a 3. Dr David treats the whole person. Questions, answers, compassion, professional yet d
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
Dr. David is one of the kindest individuals I’ve ever met. After years of chronic pain with no diagnosis, Dr. David is the one medical professional who stood by my side and promised me that we’d keep working hard to find an answer. This year, after lots of different testing I was finally diagnosed with a structural abnormality that I don’t think we would have found except for Dr. David’s continued persistence and faith. I will always be grateful to Dr. David for his skillful practice, his timel
Katie Davis – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
Limited to 5 stars when Doctor (and now friend) David saved my life, not right! David listens, is thoughtful, compassionate and competent. That he is also a great guy makes it easy to look forward to more then the pain relief he provides but also visiting an old friend. My chronic pain is the result of 18+ surgeries. The original problem is so long gone but the effect of all the mishap and hapless "medical" care is long-lasting. No more. Relief started, finished and maintained by David!
Michael Ludin in Rancho Mirage, CA – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
Dr. David is such a caring man. He doesn't give up either. He will keep digging until he finds the answer to your issue.
Ellen M. in Vancouver, WA – Jan 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
I have a serious pain condition called Central Pain Syndrome. All of my main doctors only had opiates to offer, no real solutions. Dr. David is actually working on eliminating the cause. I'm so thankful I found him!
Amy Biggs in Portland, OR – Dec 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
I apprecaite the depth of Dr. Palacios' knowledge. He has effective suggestions for every issue I've brought to him.
A. Muth in Ridgefield, WA – Dec 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
Dr. David has essentially kept me from ending up in a wheelchair. I've experienced four auto accidents, which have left my back in terrible shape. Now my future looks so much brighter as someone who will now be fully mobile for many years to come.
Biggs in Portland, OR – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
Dr. Palacios is an excellent diagnostician. He really listens and gets to the bottom of what's causing your issues.
Alex M. in Portland, Oregon – Dec 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?
Dr. David is nothing short of a miracle worker. Saved me so much pain so many times. Highly recommended/
Allen Wagner in Vancouver, WA – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Palacios, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Palacios?