Dr. David Nygaard, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Nygaard

Atlas Chiropractic of Asheville

190 Broadway St Apt 205 Asheville, NC 28801

Dr. David Nygaard, DC is a chiropractor in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1995 and specializes in chiropractic and chiropractic spinal decompression therapy.

Dr. Nygaard accepts

Dr. Nygaard accepts the following insurance:

MedCost

• Sciatica
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders
  • Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
  • Whiplash

No matter how long it takes, Dr. Nygaard and his team at Atlas Chiropractic of Asheville are committed to helping you get there!  And if you are uninsured or have a high deductible insurance plan, don't worry- we offer several strategies to make...

• Chiropractic

4.3

Dr. Nygaard?
Dr. Nygaard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Nygaard, DC
I went to see Dr Nygaard for terrible migraines. I was in a car accident 5 years ago. I have always been sceptical about chiropractic services. To be honest, I thought it was mostly quackery. I went anyway. I had no other options. I tried everything else. Well, I'm into my third month now and feel so much better. After having headaches nearly every single day for several years and to now have one every three weeks. I still have work to do, but I see the light.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
Dr. Nygaard is a very experienced doctor who really knows what he is doing. The office is clean and the staff friendly. There is also covered, off street parking. I've never had to wait for more than 10 min. for my appointment. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
The amount of confidence I have in Dr Nygaard's ability to aid in the healing process of medical complications is unmeasureable. His care, compassion, and professionalism are outstanding. I thank the higher power for working through him in being instrumental in his patients lives. My quality of life has improved very much since I start the treatment regiment at Atlas Chiropractice 6=weeks ago. Recommedation to others who are experiencing back and or neck pain see Dr. Nygarrd for changes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
Thank you Dr Nygaard you helped me get relief from migraines after suffering for over 30 years I am very greatfull. My husband has had 4 rotator cuff surgeries and still suffered pain when sleeping on his side. He was developing head and neck aches and I suggested he try Dr Nygaard. He went for about 3 months and his pain is gone. He now can sleep on his side and sleeps all night with no pain. We are two happy pain free patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
Atlas Chiropractic has been my family's choice for chiropractic care for over 15 years. Dr. Nygaard and his staff are friendly, helpful, compassionate and most importantly effective. From headaches, to giving birth, to most recently a debilitating neck injury that is almost 100% better, Dr. Nygaard has seen me through it all for which I am beyond grateful! I highly recommend Atlas Chiropractic and Dr. Nygaard to anyone seeking chiropractic care and looking to feel their best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
I started going to Atlas Chiropractic about one year ago. I suffer from debilitating migraines. dr. Nygaard and his staff are very welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. I am able to make last-minute appointments with ease, and I don't think I've waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room! Dr. Nygaard has given me tools and education regarding migraine treatment and prevention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
Throw all past experiences with traditional chiropractic out the window and give Atlas Chiropractic a try. You won't be disappointed! Dr. Nygaard and his staff are pleasant and will to work with your schedule. I have been going for years and would recommend anyone in pain to give it a try. It really works!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
I have seen Dr. Nygaard three times so far and am very impressed. My headaches and level of pain have diminished and I look forward to further treatments and continued healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
Very concerned about his patients. He has helped my posture tremendously. I like him because he is gentle with his adjustments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
Dr. Nygaard is very passionate about good health. He takes the time to explain everything he is doing and the effect. He really helped us overcome the pains in our backs. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
I would absolutely refer any friends and family to Dr. Nygaard. He takes the well-being and overall health of his patients very seriously. He has worked wonders in my life. I could never thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
I had seen Dr Nygaard quite a few years ago. I was desperate and in horrible pain MDs had been no help. I was desperate and I thought I would give it a try. What he did worked and I was 100% pain-free. I moved to the coast for a few years and when I came back he since moved. This time, it did not work. When he was at Westgate his office was standing room only. It's not now. He's now selling HCG diet (dangerous) Non-Surgical Spine Decompression (Scam Google it) He is a skilled DC IMO.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
Dr. Nygaard is one of the top chiropractors in the state of North Carolina people come from all over to get help from Dr. Nygaard with a variety of different conditions. Atlas orthogonal is a gentle approach that is much more comparable than general chiropractic manipulation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
I woke up with a terrible pain in my neck and thought it be better to be safe. He took xrays and recomended I come back later that day to review them. Before I left they verified my insurance and he realized how good it was. Immediately he started adding on things for me to do that he didnt before. When I came back to review my xrays he said I needed an alignment. I realized that this guy just want money. When i said no he got very defensive and kept repeating his expertise. Do not go to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Nygaard, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Nygaard?

Compare Providers