Chiropractic  |
Dr. David Nygaard, DC
DR. DAVID NYGAARD DC, MS, MBA HAS BEEN THE SOLE DOCTOR AND OWNER OF ATLAS CHIROPRACTIC OF ASHEVILLE SINCE 1997. EDUCATION BS, Special Education MS, Guidance and Counseling MBA, Human Resource Management Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Certification in Kennedy Decompression Technique Presenter at Advanced Atlas Orthogonal seminars Published author in chiropractic journals Experienced field consultant, having assisted other chiropractors implement Atlas Orthogonal clinical protocols in their practices Member of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association In addition to Atlas Orthogonal specialty, he is clinically focused on spinal disc decompression and recovery from soft tissue injury and spinal rehabilitation

190 Broadway St Apt 205

Asheville, NC 28801

• MedCost

Learn about Dr. Nygaard

No matter how long it takes, Dr. Nygaard and his team at Atlas Chiropractic of Asheville are committed to helping you get there!  And if you are uninsured or have a high deductible insurance plan, don't worry- we offer several strategies to make the process as easy as possible for you.

Dr. Nygaard and his staff have a reputation for kindness, compassion and understanding that complement the technical nature of our clinical skills.

For those who may have been hesitant to try chiropractic in the past, Dr. Nygaard is an ideal choice to begin your breakthrough to a life of lasting pain relief!

Our mission at Atlas Chiropractic of Asheville is clear- to provide lasting pain relief and maximize the health potential of the patients who seek our care.

Dr. Nygaard's years of experience and commitment to bringing state-of-the-art treatment protocols to his patients' care plans makes this possible.

LET US HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE SO YOU CAN DO MORE OF WHAT YOU LOVE!

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Nygaard does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervical Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Sciatica
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders
  • Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
  • Whiplash

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Uw Whitewater
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Nygaard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nygaard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nygaard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nygaard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nygaard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nygaard to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Nygaard Says:

Thank you for providing feedback!  We value comments from our patients very highly, and are always looking for ways to improve the patient experience in our practice.

Please feel free to contact us via phone or email with any questions or concerns, and we'll be happy to help!

Dr. Nygaard's Performance
in Asheville |
Atlas Chiropractic has been my family's choice for chiropractic care for over 15 years. Dr. Nygaard and his staff are friendly, helpful, compassionate and most importantly effective. From headaches, to giving birth, to most recently a debilitating neck injury that is almost 100% better, Dr. Nygaard has seen me through it all for which I am beyond grateful! I highly recommend Atlas Chiropractic and Dr. Nygaard to anyone seeking chiropractic care and looking to feel their best!
in Arden, NC |
I started going to Atlas Chiropractic about one year ago. I suffer from debilitating migraines. dr. Nygaard and his staff are very welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. I am able to make last-minute appointments with ease, and I don't think I've waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room! Dr. Nygaard has given me tools and education regarding migraine treatment and prevention.
in Hendersonville, NC |
Throw all past experiences with traditional chiropractic out the window and give Atlas Chiropractic a try. You won't be disappointed! Dr. Nygaard and his staff are pleasant and will to work with your schedule. I have been going for years and would recommend anyone in pain to give it a try. It really works!
Pisgah Forest, NC |
I have seen Dr. Nygaard three times so far and am very impressed. My headaches and level of pain have diminished and I look forward to further treatments and continued healing.
in Asheville , NC |
Very concerned about his patients. He has helped my posture tremendously. I like him because he is gentle with his adjustments.
in Swannanoa, NC |
Dr. Nygaard is very passionate about good health. He takes the time to explain everything he is doing and the effect. He really helped us overcome the pains in our backs. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
in Asheville, NC |
I would absolutely refer any friends and family to Dr. Nygaard. He takes the well-being and overall health of his patients very seriously. He has worked wonders in my life. I could never thank him enough.
in Candler, NC |
I had seen Dr Nygaard quite a few years ago. I was desperate and in horrible pain MDs had been no help. I was desperate and I thought I would give it a try. What he did worked and I was 100% pain-free. I moved to the coast for a few years and when I came back he since moved. This time, it did not work. When he was at Westgate his office was standing room only. It's not now. He's now selling HCG diet (dangerous) Non-Surgical Spine Decompression (Scam Google it) He is a skilled DC IMO.
Dr. Nygaard is one of the top chiropractors in the state of North Carolina people come from all over to get help from Dr. Nygaard with a variety of different conditions. Atlas orthogonal is a gentle approach that is much more comparable than general chiropractic manipulation.
in Asheville, NC |
I woke up with a terrible pain in my neck and thought it be better to be safe. He took xrays and recomended I come back later that day to review them. Before I left they verified my insurance and he realized how good it was. Immediately he started adding on things for me to do that he didnt before. When I came back to review my xrays he said I needed an alignment. I realized that this guy just want money. When i said no he got very defensive and kept repeating his expertise. Do not go to him.
Have you seen Dr. David Nygaard, DC?
Are you Dr. Nygaard?