Dr. David Mullin, DC

Dr. David Mullin, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. David Mullin, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Springfield, MO.

1266 E Republic Rd

Springfield, MO 65804

Learn about Dr. Mullin

• Chiropractic

Dr. Mullin does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Mullin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mullin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mullin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mullin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mullin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mullin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mullin to family and friends
Dr. Mullin's Performance
in Springfield, MO |
Super high energy guy. He’s helped a lot with paint and stiffness.
in Clever, MO |
He's very friendly and easy going. His staff is amazing as well. I appreciate all he has done for me during this time after my accident.
in Springfield Mo. |
Very helpful and knowledgeable and how to relieve my pain and get me back to normal
in belleville, il |
The results I get with dr. Mullen are amazing I'm very happy with the way I'm treated when I'm there that personality of the staff and the doctor are amazing this is a great visit I would recommend it to anybody who's having any type of back pain
in Springfield |
You can't ask for better service. Dr. Mullins and his staff are wonderful. Definitely worth 10 STARS. If you ever have a migraine, he will get rid of it!! No drugs
in Springfield, mo |
Great team and pain relief
in Springfield, MO |
Fast and friendly visit. Knew what I needed done and taken care of.
in Ozark, Mo. |
Great Doctor and great staff. My back hasn't felt this good in a long time.
in Springfield, MO |
I have had the best experience at Twin Oaks Chiropractic and Acupuncture. Dr. Mullin takes time to listen to and educate his patients. He has a wonderful, upbeat personality and an amazing, attentive staff that make it a pleasure to visit this practice!
Waterloo, IL |
Back and neck pain much better!
in republic |
I am very pleased with the care that i am receiving at Dr. Mullin's office.
in Springfield, MO |
I had my first visit with Dr Mullen today and it was wonderful. The entire staff made me feel right at home. I also had a massage and it too was amazing. I was in an auto accident and I know that I will be helped by the great expertise of the entire staff. I cannot wait for my next appointment.
in Springfield, MO |
Dr. Mullin and staff are GREAT! They truly care for your comfort and are very knowledgeable. The environment there is soothing and fun. I learned a lot from the staff, videos and Dr. Mullin.
in Springfield, MO |
Dr. Mullin is very helpful and always a fun time! Highly recommend his service!
in Springfield, MO |
I've been coming to Dr. Mullin since last October after suffering a back injury. I came to him on a recommendation from several friends. Since that time my mobility in my neck and back have greatly improved. Service is always prompt and I rarely have to wait very long. The staff is friendly and helpful, the massage therapists have helped me greatly, as have Dr. Mullin.
in Springfield MO |
Dr David Mullin is a really great chiropractor. He has helped me so much and going to him I feel so much better. My back and hips don't hurt as bad which is good for me. He listens to what you say and helps out where he can.
Excellent care, all around
in Springfield, MO |
Friendly Staff and Wonderful Dr.
in Springfield, MO |
Excellent care, staff, and amazing doctor
Have you seen Dr. David Mullin, DC?
Are you Dr. Mullin?