David LoPriore, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 53

David LoPriore
339 Flanders Rd East Lyme, CT 06333

David LoPriore, LAC is an acupuncturist in East Lyme, CT. He specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

David LoPriore accepts

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if David LoPriore treats your condition or procedure

David LoPriore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend David LoPriore

4.4

David LoPriore?
David LoPriore's Performance
What People Say About David LoPriore, LAC
I went to see Sensei LoPriore for help with a torn rotator cuff which according to my orthopedic doctor required surgery.That was not an option for me,I went to Sensei LoPriore and started acupuncture treatments and had immediate results with pain reduction and improved range of motion.I highly recommend his clinic for an awesome alternative treatment option.
×Post a ResponseAre you David LoPriore, LAC?
I began seeingDavid LoPriore, 3 years ago on referral from the VA for treatment of PTSD. His compassion and understanding of the warriors way of life. His abilities to listen and provide feedback and appropriate acupuncture has allowed me to get off all the psychoactive medication that effected my abilities to hold down jobs, family relationships etc. I highly recommend David to anyone but especially veterans’s.
×Post a ResponseAre you David LoPriore, LAC?
Receiving acupuncture from David Lopriore Sensei has completely changed my life and given me a depth of holistic health that I have never before experienced! I strongly recommend his clinic to anyone looking to deepen their understanding and being of mind, body and spirit.
×Post a ResponseAre you David LoPriore, LAC?
I have been a patient of David LoPriore Sensei for 11 years now . I keep returning for treatments because he not only treats to heal you, but he provides outstanding counseling along with very, very high level acupuncture treatments that assist a person in becoming and staying healthy, physically mentally and emotionally. And-he LISTENS! Gone are my anxiety, teeth grinding, back aches, and lack of self confidence to name a few.
×Post a ResponseAre you David LoPriore, LAC?
David LoPriore changed my life -- helping me completely get rid of IBS and other stress-related intestinal disorders, hot flashes and other menopause symptoms, sleep issues, and ease overall anxiety. His wise counsel and advice, including meditation and other recommendations, have helped me to better manage the mind/body connection and live a better life. For me, the results of acupuncture treatments are immediate and long-lasting, whether for stomach issues, hot flashes, or knee pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you David LoPriore, LAC?
I have been a patient of David LoPriore for 8 years and my health has improved immeasurably under his care. He has helped me overcome both chronic and acute health issues. I highly recommend him. He is honest, caring, supportive, and explains clearly his recommendations. I have always wanted to know why I have certain health problems and he has provided those answers along with suggestions of making lifestyle changes. He patiently explains what he is doing and why.
×Post a ResponseAre you David LoPriore, LAC?
During my 1.5 hour initial consult, less than half of this time was spent actually on my health background and concerns. For the bulk of this time David rattled on about his experience and how other acupuncturists are doing it all wrong. After a few sessions, I could no longer stand listening to the David's endless bragging about himself. It seemed odd that despite his claims of being 'the best' I was always able to find an appointment with David, even on short notice.
×Post a ResponseAre you David LoPriore, LAC?

How was your experience with David LoPriore?

David LoPriore Sensei, L.Ac. is a senior acupuncturist and lineage holder in the Kosho Shorei Ryu tradition of Japanese holistic medicine.  Treatments include a one-on-one first office visit where patients are given at least an hour to revi...

• Acupuncture