Dr. David Lerner, PHD

Dr. David Lerner, PHD

Neuropsychology  ·
Male
Dr. David Lerner, PHD is a neuropsychologist in McKinney, TX. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

6717 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 110

McKinney, TX 75070

Learn about Dr. Lerner

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Neuropsychology

Dr. Lerner does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Lerner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lerner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lerner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lerner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lerner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lerner's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lerner to family and friends

Dr. Lerner's Performance

Dr. Lerner was great! I was sent to him after being diagnosed with multiple strokes. He ran me through several hours of tests. He was patient. Made me feel at ease all the way through. Explained what each test was that I asked about and how to proceed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We found Dr. Lerner to be very knowledgeable, but also very compassionate and attentive. He seemed to really care about his patient and very easy to talk to. Would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a neuropsychologist or therapist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My dad is seeing Dr Lerner for cognitive issues. I live out of state, but he made time to see me when I was visiting and spent over an hour answering my questions. He is a lovely, smart, kind, and thorough professional. He is, without a doubt, a model of what medical care should be. It is rare to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
My kids both were evaluated by Dr. Lerner and had great things to say afterward. His reports were thorough and his feedback was compassionate and helpful. We were able to get the services and support we needed and both are now doing great in school!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lerner has evaluated my children as well as my spouse and I. He is very personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding. He really listened to what we had to say and gave many recommendations on ways to help with our individual situations.
Are you Dr. Lerner?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Pediatric Neuropsychology