David Lechnyr, LCSW

David Lechnyr, LCSW

Mental Health  |
My name is David Lechnyr. I am a counselor and psychotherapist who specializes in treating depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and marriage counseling. I come from a multi-generational family of therapists and psychologists. Both my sister and father are also therapists. I have grown up in this environment all my life and "breathed the air" of psychology, so to speak. This experience has taught me that the hardest part of change for anyone is in getting to know yourself and to face the true fears that keep you awake at night. If I can help during this process, I would be glad to assist you.

1598 Pearl St Ste 2

Eugene, OR 97401

• First Choice Health
  • Meritain Health
  • Moda Health
  • PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about David Lechnyr

This content was provided by David Lechnyr "I enjoy helping people connect with what they have lost in both life and in themselves. I feel very strongly that we can let what happens in our lives make us angry, resentful and afraid, or we can embrace these events as a way to grow stronger, yet softer, and end up being more open to what scares us. This process of personal recovery is amazing to witness and I am always impressed by the motivation of my patients towards change."

• Mental Health
  • Individual Counseling
  • Life Coaching
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy

David Lechnyr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Stress

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Pain Management
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Madigan Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Walla Walla University
    Other Education | Completed

David Lechnyr has no awards or honors listed.

David Lechnyr has no media or publications listed.

David Lechnyr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Lechnyr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Lechnyr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Lechnyr to family and friends
David Lechnyr's Performance
in Springfield, OR |
I was very uneasy about the meeting with David. I was very uncomfortable upon entering his office. He came out, greeted me and assured me he would be back in a moment. During the first few minutes of taliking with David, I felt he had my best interest first and foremost. I left feeling comfortable and knew he would set the wheels in motion to help me get back to where I need to be.
Eugene, OR |
He has compassion for my past and future thoughts. Opened my mind about why I am the way I am.
Eugene, OR |
David has been just the therapist I was looking for. He listens to me and understands me. In every session, he follows understanding with great insight, and suggests actions I might take.
Eugene, OR |
I appreciate the candid feedback I always get!
Eugene, OR |
I like that working with David offers a supportive yet challenging atmosphere. In the past I have been to too many "talk therapists" who just nod and don't really help you with anything. While it has been difficult for me at times, it has made a lot of difference in my life working with David. Highly recommended!
in Eugene, OR |
I was pleasantly surprised by how approachable and kind David is. I've never been to counseling before so was unsure. It was very helpful.
in Eugene, OR |
David was personable and easy to talk to. I was hesitant to see a counselor at first, but he was supportive of my needs and concerns. I felt listened to.
Have you seen David Lechnyr, LCSW?
Are you David Lechnyr?