Chiropractic Nutrition  |
Male
Dr. David Kolbaba, DC
Dr. David Kolbaba, DC is a chiropractic nutrition provider who practices in West Dundee, IL.

Dr. David C. Kolbaba and Associates

606 W Main St

West Dundee, IL 60118

Learn about Dr. Kolbaba

Dr. David C. Kolbaba is a seasoned Health Coach with over 31 years of experience in the practice of Integrative Preventative healthcare, holding Advanced Degrees in Clinical Nutrition. While looking beyond the treatment of signs and symptoms, Dr. Kolbaba searches for the root cause of your health concerns and develops a personalized strategy program to regain your optimal health status. Dr. Kolbaba provides support with nutritional counsel, chiropractic education and sound, professional advice.

• Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic

Dr. Kolbaba does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated
  • American College Of Addictionology
  • Health Coach International-Nutritional Modules
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Kolbaba has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kolbaba has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolbaba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolbaba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kolbaba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolbaba to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Kolbaba's Performance
in Elgin, IL |
My husband and I have had a stellar experience with our appointments with Dr. Kolbaba and his wonderful staff. His chiropractic care is so amazing. His entire approach to each person is so comprehensive and integrated (body, mind, and spirit) that the healing potential is greatly increased. The measurement tools for diagnosis and treatment are cutting edge, detailed, and and preventative. Dr. Kolbaba challenges you to work for your own healing, while educating you about the amazing human body.
in Palatine il |
I had multiple visits with Dr. Kolbaba and gained nothing from the experience. This was a complete waste of time and money.
in Richmond, IL |
Dr K gave me my life back! I know in my 40's fell better than in my 20's... Coming to IL unknowingly was one of the best things God had for me. Dr K, has helped me embrace and love me! The way I am and that being healthy is a choice that we make everyday, he's not only been there for me as a Health Coach but has become my friend. His countless listening sessions where in frustration of my so called adventure in health were really the opposite, he always managed to get the best of me. His experie
in Eau Claire |
I was very sick...& my traditional docs didn't know what to do for me. I saw Dr. K, he put me on a detox, supplements, and had the best adjustments from any chiropractor I've ever seen. Later saw my PCP, and he was totally shocked. He told me to keep on doing what Dr. K has you doing--he's clearly onto something. I regained my health & hubby said I was the healthiest he'd ever seen me (he works in healthcare). We since have moved out of state, but stop in for adjustments when in the area.
Have you seen Dr. David Kolbaba, DC?
Are you Dr. Kolbaba?