Dr. David Kolbaba, DC

Chiropractic Nutrition ·  Male

Dr. Kolbaba

Dr. David C. Kolbaba and Associates

606 W Main St West Dundee, IL 60118

Dr. David Kolbaba, DC is a chiropractic nutritionist in West Dundee, IL. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic nutrition and chiropractic.

Dr. Kolbaba accepts

Dr. Kolbaba accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Kolbaba treats your condition or procedure

3.7

Dr. Kolbaba?
Dr. Kolbaba's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Kolbaba, DC
On a daily basis my husband and I listen to 560 AM. We heard Dr. K's advertisement and decided to make an appointment. I didn't expect my first visit to be an life changing experience. I was a vegan for over 10 years. I was having a lot of aware and unaware health issues that were seemingly unsolvable. The health coaching teaches me about supplemental nutrition and overall nutritional benefits for well-being. Dr. K's chiropractor expertise corresponds with my gym routine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kolbaba, DC?
I started with Dr. Kolbaba in January of 2018. I have received excellent care and he takes a lot of time to explain the bodies natural healing process and why it is important to correct bad habits. He also gives a lot of nutritional support and takes the guess work out of what do I need to eat to get and stay healthy. It is worth the commitment necessary to regain your health and he is a excellent chiropractor. His style of adjusting my neck is so much more tolerable and I feel great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kolbaba, DC?
After listening to his wit and wisdom for decades on HealthQuest Radio, I finally decided to make the long drive. Knowing he is not a “this-for-that” pill pusher but a comprehensive health builder, we are simpatico. The deep understanding of health building nutrition was expected. He did not disappoint. The “structural” chiropractic aspect was viewed as a nice add-on. A few weeks into treatment, my stiff neck now released into normal motion, the true value became apparent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kolbaba, DC?
My husband and I have had a stellar experience with our appointments with Dr. Kolbaba and his wonderful staff. His chiropractic care is so amazing. His entire approach to each person is so comprehensive and integrated (body, mind, and spirit) that the healing potential is greatly increased. The measurement tools for diagnosis and treatment are cutting edge, detailed, and and preventative. Dr. Kolbaba challenges you to work for your own healing, while educating you about the amazing human body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kolbaba, DC?
I had multiple visits with Dr. Kolbaba and gained nothing from the experience. This was a complete waste of time and money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kolbaba, DC?
Dr K gave me my life back! I know in my 40's fell better than in my 20's... Coming to IL unknowingly was one of the best things God had for me. Dr K, has helped me embrace and love me! The way I am and that being healthy is a choice that we make everyday, he's not only been there for me as a Health Coach but has become my friend. His countless listening sessions where in frustration of my so called adventure in health were really the opposite, he always managed to get the best of me. His experie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kolbaba, DC?
I was very sick...& my traditional docs didn't know what to do for me. I saw Dr. K, he put me on a detox, supplements, and had the best adjustments from any chiropractor I've ever seen. Later saw my PCP, and he was totally shocked. He told me to keep on doing what Dr. K has you doing--he's clearly onto something. I regained my health & hubby said I was the healthiest he'd ever seen me (he works in healthcare). We since have moved out of state, but stop in for adjustments when in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kolbaba, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kolbaba?

Dr. David C. Kolbaba is a seasoned Health Coach with over 31 years of experience in the practice of Integrative Preventative healthcare, holding Advanced Degrees in Clinical Nutrition. While looking beyond the treatment of signs and symptoms, Dr. Kol...

• Chiropractic Nutrition