Dr. David Kahan, DPM

Dr. David Kahan, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Dr. David Kahan, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Sacramento, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Des Moines University / College Of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery and specializes in podiatry, wound & burn care, and more.Read his story

2 Scripps Dr Ste 206

Sacramento, CA 95825

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Kahan

See how frequently Dr. Kahan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nail Avulsion and Excision
Plantar Fasciitis
Foot Conditions

Dr. Kahan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kahan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kahan "I grew up in Southern California. I remain a Dodger, Angel, Rams and Kings (hockey) fan. Just can't get the kid out of me. I was exposed to quite a few things growing up in the Southern state, including chicken pox (LOL, HAHA, etc). I survived college at UC Davis, Podiatry School in Des Moines, IA and chose to start my working life in Sacrameno. I have lived in Roseville since 1993 and have been practicing in Sacramento since 1995. I am happily married with 3 great kids (all boys). As of this writing only 1 still in college, 1 graduated and working and 1 is married. In terms of my professional life, I take my profession much more seriously than myself. In other words, do your job well, but ALWAYS remember to laugh, smile and help others around you do the same. Life is too short to think otherwise. After 20 years in private practice I have been humbled by the internet reviews about my practice. When that changes, and I certainly hope it never will, then it will be time to hang up the white coat (don't wear one anyway). My treatment philosophy is quite simple. Everyone is equal, nobody deserves more or less because they have this or that insurance. There are conservative means to treat nearly every foot or ankle condition and that is the way I roll. If by chance, you do require surgery, I no longer perform any extensive procedures, but have some the best hands available to my patients at a moments notice. I look forward to meeting you, helping you or just answering any questions you may have that relate to the field of medicine. Our website gives you that opportunity to submit any information or questions prior to coming in. With the utmost sincerity, Dr. Kahan"

This content was provided by Dr. Kahan "As a nonsurgical foot and ankle specialist my ultimate goal is to treat EVERY condition conservatively, but aggressively enough so surgery is not needed.  That is not always possible though.   I have a close network of doctors that are available for emergencies or elective surgery."

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot Surgery
  • Wound & Burn Care

Dr. Kahan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Des Moines University / College Of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • California College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Kahan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kahan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kahan's Reviews