David Johns, LMHC

David Johns, LMHC

Adult Psychology  ·
David Johns, LMHC is an adult psychologist in Debary, FL. He specializes in adult psychology, counseling, and more.Read his story

465 Summerhaven Dr Ste A

Debary, FL 32713

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Florida Hospital Healthcare System
  • Value Options

Learn about David Johns

David Johns' bio

This content was provided by David Johns "David L Johns, LMHC was born in New York and raised in Central Florida. He served in the United States Air Force during the Vietnam Era. He plays guitar and enjoys playing music from the 70's and 80's He enjoys the company of his two Shih Tzus but most of all his wife, children and grandchildren!"

This content was provided by David Johns "David L Johns, LMHC a Licensed Mental Health Counselor specializing in individual, couples and family therapy and clinical hypnotherapy, and maintains a private practice in Debary Florida. He has over 35 years progressive experience as a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist. He is a twice graduate of Western Illinois University and has attended Rollins College in Winter Park, FL. He specializes  in the use of  Solution Focused Therapy, NLP and Rapid Resolution Therapy(tm),  serving Central Florida and is accepting new clients from all over the country. A unique specialty - treating the traumatic grief of homicide survivors, those who have been traumatically affected by the murder of a friend or other loved one."

• Adult Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Hypnosis
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

David Johns does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Diagnostic Evaluation
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy

• Rollins College
    Other Education | Completed 1974
  • Western Illinois University
    Other Education | Completed 1979

David Johns has no awards or honors listed.

David Johns has no media or publications listed.

David Johns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Johns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Johns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Johns to family and friends

David Johns' Performance

David Johns Says:
"

I remain committed to assisting people who have been suffering emotionally to find freedom from where they are most stuck in their lives.

"

I was involuntarily committed by David, and sent to a dangerous facility. I almost lost my life, my health suffered and I had no right to sue. I am very surprised this man still has a license. Do not trust him if you value your safety.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Unbelievable! I have seen 5 therapists in the past 4 years and nobody has been able to help like Mr Johns. I lived with panic attacks for 15 years and my life was pure hell. After three visits with Mr Johns I began my panic-free life. I have never gone 10 days without a panic attack. I feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option5
I cannot say enough about my experience with this guy. I have been affected by extreme combat trauma and I was so depressed. After three visits I notice my mood lifting, and my flashbacks were not returning. After 10 visits they just weren't bothering me anymore.......I was going to commit suicide...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option7
Amazing results in just one visit, will continue. Mr. Johns truly listens and gives some great feedback. Left office with a much brighter perspective of my situation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option5
He is very likeable and easy to talk to....he has changed how I look at life
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option7
Are you David Johns?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology