Dr. David Jenson, DPM

Dr. David Jenson, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  |
Dr. David Jenson, DPM is a podiatric surgery doctor who practices in Shenandoah, TX. He is 42 years old. Read his story

111 Vision Park Blvd Ste 240

Shenandoah, TX 77384

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Jenson

See how frequently Dr. Jenson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Bunion
Hammer Toe

Dr. Jenson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Jenson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jenson "Dr. Jenson completed his doctorate degree of podiatric medicine at the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco. He then began his training by finishing a nine-month internship at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington. Afterwards, he lived in New York City and received additional training in pediatric orthopedics, biomechanics & surgery, and gait analysis as an orthopedic resident. He further completed a three-year comprehensive surgical residency in Houston, Texas where he received training from over 50 attending physicians and surgeons. Dr. Jenson concluded his preparation by fulfilling a fellowship to specialize in lower extremity peripheral nerve surgery. He was trained personally by the creator of nerve decompression surgery, Dr. A. Lee Dellon of Johns Hopkins University, and is very pleased to offer this procedure to patients suffering with the conditions of neuropathy and heel pain."

This content was provided by Dr. Jenson "We treat each patient with care and respect."

• Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Jenson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Foot and Ankle DislocationTreatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

Education data for Dr. Jenson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jenson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jenson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jenson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jenson to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Jenson's Performance
Spring, TX |
He's a great Doctor hands down but his staff if just flat out rude!
in The Woodlands TX |
I started going to Dr. Jenson. Just a couple months ago when I noticed some warts multiplying on the bottom of my foot. At first, I was scared to go to a foot doctor so I tried buying wart remedies at the store. None of them worked! Dr. Jenson was able remove them in no time. Him and his staff are so personable you would think you've known them for years. Highly recommend for foot problems.
in Spring, TX |
Fantastic doctor, excellent staff and extremely professional and attentive to my issues. I had tarpal tunnel in my right foot. Dr. Jenson's expertise allowed me to no longer have pain when I walk. I, also, had problems in my back and legs, however with a very non-evasive procedure on my sciatic nerve, I no longer have these pains. I recommend Dr. Jenson to everyone having foot problems. Top notched doctor with a top notched staff. Thank you, all.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Jensen is very gentle and soft spoken. He treated our 9 year old granddaughter. She is super sensitive and she did great. He did several procedures for me. They were explained well before hand and his post-op care is never rushed and is very caring and thorough. I have recommended him to my neighbor and she was very pleased. Her pain was eased immediately.
in Humble, TX |
Highly recommend - great service and got me an appointment fast. Office was nice and clean, friendly nurses and Dr. Jenson knew his stuff. No follow up appointment needed. Thanks for the orthotics as well!
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Jenson is fantastic...wish I would have went to see him 5 years ago when I started to have this numbness tingly sensation in my foot. He is the expert in this area with nerves in the foot area and glad he was only 20 minutes from my house. I'm 100% better and didn't realize how much I had changed my lifestyle over time because of my aching foot issue. Thanks!
in Conroe, TX |
Excellent - feet feel perfect!
in Raymore, MO |
Very nice Doctor and staff was kind.
in Spring, TX |
Great service and worked out that the tingling in my foot was fixed after dealing with it for 5 years! Why did I not get in sooner? My wife says I'm stubborn;) Anyway, I had a great experience here and and wanted to thank the staff and Dr. Jenson for carefully evaluating me and fixing me up.
in Spring, TX |
Excellent service and very knowledgable doctor that diagnosed and fixed my issue. My life is much better now. I recommend Dr. Jenson.
in Houston, TX |
There are no words to express my thanks to Dr. Jenson and his staff. I've had no feeling in my right leg for more than a year. He made the repair and the healing process has been beyond expectations!!! I have visited a number of doctors with nothing done except me paying money. Now my life has changed. So thankful!
Betty - Thank you for visiting and we are so glad you are feeling better. Thank you for the kind review!
in Eagle mountain |
Dr David Jenson was so helpful and knowledgeable. My visit and care was so refreshing. Loved the office visit and my foot procedure.
Thank you!
I experienced great care by Dr Jenson and his staff. He was very helpful in guiding my to better foot care.
The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Jenson is a very kind, thorough, gentle, and very knowledgeable Doctor. Dr. Jenson has always provided great solutions and speedy recoveries. Thank you Doc!
Thank you - I treat a lot of runners and active patients and nothing pleases me more than getting people back to their regular life as soon as possible. Thanks for the review!
in Spring, TX |
Fixed my issue after going to another podiatrist. If you are going to have sugury on your feet this guy has the most qualifications and experience. (I did the research)
Sam - thank your for your review and glad we could fix your issue.
Conroe, TX |
Dr. Jenson was wonderful. He explained everything in amazing detail. For the first time in years I am pain free. I HIGHLY recommend him.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Jenson literally ruined my foot for the rest of my life. Never once did he inform me that he was removing nerves at my toe area as he determined I had Neuroma. MRI clearly showed I did NOT have Neuroma before surgery. I went to see him for Tarsel Tunnel Syndrome.
Richard - as we discussed there will be some numbness in your third toe. There is less pain but the numbness will slowly go away. That feeling is quite odd at first but in time I'm confident you will feel better. If we did not treat the condition would have gotten worse.
in Cypress, Tx |
I had to have a foot surgery due to planter fasciitis and carpel tunnel syndrome according to dr Jenson. After surgery i end up with dead pinkey, pain in the bottom of my foot and sensetive scars. I am supposed to heal in one year, its been 3 years since my surgery and still in pain. Don't recommend!!!
Reba - we are glad it is feeling better than before and would like to evaluate your progress. The human body is a miracle but can be stubborn. Please continue to do the therapy and I think your progress will continue.
in Montgomery, TX |
Thankful for a doctor who can diagnose and treat, and make me feel at ease the entire time.
in Conroe, TX |
Outstanding doctor! He really took the time with me to determine what treatment protocol was best for me. I ended up getting a pair of custom fit orthotics, which work better than orthotics bought from the store. The entire staff is really nice. I would recommend this doctor to all of my friends.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Jenson explained the physiology of my condition and remedies as no other surgeon or physician has ever done. He is friendly, kind, outgoing, attentive and I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Jenson found ways to use injections in my foot that prevented most if not all pain associated with these type of injections. He diagnosed the core issue of my problem during the first visit. Unlike the surgeon I have been working with for the last 3 1/2 years. He is the crown jewel of podiatrists
I had some very good training from some of my mentors back when I attended school that I owe for my expertise in administering injections. I am very glad I could help.
Have you seen Dr. David Jenson, DPM?

Visit Dr. Jenson