Dr. David Hovey, PSY.D

Counseling ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Hovey
17 S Highland St West Hartford, CT 06119

Dr. David Hovey, PSY.D is a counselor in West Hartford, CT. He specializes in counseling, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Dr. Hovey accepts

Dr. Hovey accepts the following insurance:

Husky Health

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Hovey treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hovey?
Dr. Hovey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Hovey, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
I cannot say enough good things about Dave. He has helped guide me mentally and spiritually, uprooting deep seeded issues and teaching me how to cope with them. "Put on your gloves and grab your shovel, we are going to dig today". I have been seeing Dave for 9 years now and life just keeps getting better and better. Compassionate and empathic, Dave has the qualities of a true healer. I have referred many friends and family, all of whom share the same sentiments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hovey, PSY.D?
Dave has a gift for counseling. While I was initially reluctant to seek couples's therapy, he quickly set my mind at ease, and helped my girlfriend and I begin to understand each other's perspective more thoroughly. In fact, I enjoyed working with him so much, I began to see him for personal sessions to better understand how my outlook on the world was formed, and why I tend towards certain decisions. I have referred many friends to him, and will continue to do so. He has improved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hovey, PSY.D?
I began seeing Dr. Hovey 8 months ago for couples counseling. I was nervous but he put my fears at ease. I had been in many bad relationships and wanted to seek the help I needed to gain the tools for a healthy one. When we initially began working with Dr. Hovey, he very quickly identified our troublesome patterns and large issues, as individuals and as a couple, and then he helped us work to improve them. He instructed and guided us on how to communicate more effectively and avoid conflict.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hovey, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Hovey?