Dr. David Hoffman, PHD

Adolescent Psychology ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Hoffman

David Hoffman, PhD, llc

661 Massachusetts Ave Ste 5 Arlington, MA 02476

Dr. David Hoffman, PHD is an adolescent psychologist in Arlington, MA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from California School Of Professional Psychology in 2000 and specializes in adolescent psychology, child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Hoffman accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Hoffman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hoffman?
Dr. Hoffman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Hoffman, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Our son struggles with a lot of issues including Autism and ADHD. We have seen so many people it’s hard to count. Most came highly recommended, but none provided the kind of care we got with Dr. Dave. He came through for our son big time. He made a real difference in ways I never thought possible, including working closely with our other health providers and the schools and also helping us become more effective parents. I honestly don’t know what we would have done without him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hoffman, PHD?
I have worked with Dr. Hoffman for many years in his capacity as a behavior consultant and as a referral source for therapy. Dr. Hoffman is a rare combination of remarkable knowledge and insight with a warm, down-to-earth, and “user-friendly” working style. I have referred young and old to Dr. Hoffman with a wide variety of concerns and people always thank me because he so expertly adapts to meet each client’s needs and invariably comes up unique and highly effective solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hoffman, PHD?
Dr. Hoffman connects beautifully with students and young adults. As a special education advocate who works with families, I referred many students to him with wonderful results. Parents were grateful to me for referring them to Dr Hoffman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hoffman, PHD?
Dr. Hoffman was really able to meet my son where he is so to speek. As a result my son really trusted him and listened to his input. Dr. Hoffman was also very helpful advocating for our son in his school system.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hoffman, PHD?
At the time, my husband and I brought our 12-14 year-old daughters to Dr. Dave Hoffman. We invested in his expertise because of his strong sense of ethics and great interpersonal skills. In addition to helping us feel we could trust him, he also had a willingness to establish an alliance with us He accomplished this without ever breaking patient/doctor confidentiality. I believe he was instrumental in our daughters' personal, professional, and social success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hoffman, PHD?
Over the course of two years, Dr. Hoffman transformed my son from a non-verbal young man so paralyzed by depression and anxiety he couldn't manage high school. Now, my son is looking forward to graduation, just started a new job and can hold a conversation! Dr. Hoffman helped both me and my husband understand our son, and recuperate from dealing with him. I can never thank Dr. Hoffman enough - we were so sad when he moved!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hoffman, PHD?
Everything changed for the better once we found Dr. Hoffman! We had been to a number of therapists before finding someone who could really help. He took care of so many things and everything changed for the better once we found Dr. Hoffman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hoffman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoffman?