Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  |
Dr. David Hoffman, PHD
Dr. David Hoffman, PHD is a clinical child & adolescent psychology provider who practices in Arlington, MA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

661 Massachusetts Ave Ste 5

• Developmental Disabilities Psychology
  • Emergency Psychiatry
  • Individual Counseling
  • School Psychology

Dr. Hoffman does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD

• Psychological Counseling
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• California School of Professional Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Institute Of Living
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Connecticut Children's Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Hoffman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hoffman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoffman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoffman to family and friends
Dr. Hoffman's Performance
New Haven, CT |
Our son struggles with a lot of issues including Autism and ADHD. We have seen so many people it’s hard to count. Most came highly recommended, but none provided the kind of care we got with Dr. Dave. He came through for our son big time. He made a real difference in ways I never thought possible, including working closely with our other health providers and the schools and also helping us become more effective parents. I honestly don’t know what we would have done without him.
in Middletown, CT |
I have worked with Dr. Hoffman for many years in his capacity as a behavior consultant and as a referral source for therapy. Dr. Hoffman is a rare combination of remarkable knowledge and insight with a warm, down-to-earth, and “user-friendly” working style. I have referred young and old to Dr. Hoffman with a wide variety of concerns and people always thank me because he so expertly adapts to meet each client’s needs and invariably comes up unique and highly effective solutions.
in Connecticut |
Dr. Hoffman connects beautifully with students and young adults. As a special education advocate who works with families, I referred many students to him with wonderful results. Parents were grateful to me for referring them to Dr Hoffman.
in Milford, CT |
Dr. Hoffman was really able to meet my son where he is so to speek. As a result my son really trusted him and listened to his input. Dr. Hoffman was also very helpful advocating for our son in his school system.
in Meriden, CT |
At the time, my husband and I brought our 12-14 year-old daughters to Dr. Dave Hoffman. We invested in his expertise because of his strong sense of ethics and great interpersonal skills. In addition to helping us feel we could trust him, he also had a willingness to establish an alliance with us He accomplished this without ever breaking patient/doctor confidentiality. I believe he was instrumental in our daughters' personal, professional, and social success.
Over the course of two years, Dr. Hoffman transformed my son from a non-verbal young man so paralyzed by depression and anxiety he couldn't manage high school. Now, my son is looking forward to graduation, just started a new job and can hold a conversation! Dr. Hoffman helped both me and my husband understand our son, and recuperate from dealing with him. I can never thank Dr. Hoffman enough - we were so sad when he moved!
in North Haven, CT |
Everything changed for the better once we found Dr. Hoffman! We had been to a number of therapists before finding someone who could really help. He took care of so many things and everything changed for the better once we found Dr. Hoffman.
Have you seen Dr. David Hoffman, PHD?
Are you Dr. Hoffman?