Dr. David Groneck, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 47

Dr. Groneck

Humble Wellness Center

1707 Fm 1960 Bypass Rd E Humble, TX 77338

Dr. David Groneck, DC is a Chiropractor in Humble, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Groneck to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Groneck treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Groneck accepts

Dr. Groneck's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Groneck

Dr. Groneck?
  • Appointment scheduling (24)
  • Explained conditions well (24)
  • Listened & answered questions (24)
    A great doctor who is well versed in his field and beyond. He's helped me with several issues over the years and became one of my most trusted health providers when I lived in the area. The facility was clean and comfortable, the staff was wonderful and Dr. Groneck was patient, and great listener, and provided thorough and well understood answers. Miss you and Mom!
    Joan Early in Beaumont, formerly Kingwood TX – May 16, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    I have been seeing Dr. Groneck for 10+ years. His brilliant understanding of kinesiology and chiropractic treatments has practically eliminated my usage of prescription drugs. He has helped me overcome numerous pains and symptoms by treating the root cause of the problem. I've learned from him that the general assumption of getting older equals pain is a misconception. Do not accept that aches and pain are a way of life. Go see Dr. Groneck and let him treat you naturally. You will notice im
    D. Adams in Houston, TX – Apr 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    My family and I have been seeing Dr Groneck for various athletic and health issues for the past 8 years. He has a deep knowledge base in his field and continues to research and stay updated on the latest studies. His diagnosis and treatments have prevented a need for surgery in one case and have helped me continue rigorous exercise without extended time off.
    William in Kingwood, TX – Mar 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    My family and I are patients of Dr. Groneck. Individually, we had issues to include hip pain, parasites in the stomach and hot flashes. Dr. Groneck always educate and attacks the source of the problems. His recommendations have always been SPOT-ON! Dr. Groneck tells you what your problems are....not the patient telling the doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Groneck if you're looking for resolutions.
    Suzanne Silvera in Humble, Texas – Mar 24, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    I love this guy! He's professional, very knowledgeable, and is dedicated to getting to the root of a problem.
    Suzanne in Humble, TX – Mar 24, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Dr. Groneck is by far superior to chiropractors I've used in the past. His knowledge and desire to provide real help in healing makes him a professional who cares about his patients.
    Elena A in Humble, TX – Mar 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Dr Groneck has taken excellent care of me, when other doctors couldn't solve the problem Dr Groneck figured out the problem and came up with a solution that healed me in no time. He is extremely knowledgeable and studies continously in order to solve any issue that his patients maybe facing. I recommend Dr Groneck to anyone and everyone! M. Salem
    Marcus Salem in Houston, TX – Mar 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Dr Groneck has always spent quality time assessing my health issues and finding the best holistic remedy available. I am a healthier person than I was in the years before trusting him. He educates, not just medicates!
    Katy Weirich in Humble, TX – Mar 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Dr. Groneck is an expert in his field. I have had unexplained symptoms and he has helped me to find solutions to feel better. He also treats my husband and children. It is so much better than your typical chiropractor appointment.
    Michelle Z. in Humble, TX – Feb 21, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    I've had a great experience working with Dr. Groneck. I went to him for a couple of issues and both have improved dramatically. He is patient and willing to answer any questions and I definitely recommend his services.
    Melanie in Tomball, TX – Feb 07, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    I am amazed how he can find the root of the problems that I've had through his techniques and knowledge. I'd most definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to find the underlining problem to the pain they are experiencing. He has tons of knowledge on nutrition as well, and that was instrumental to my treatments ( fixed my issues for sure)
    Kelly in Monument, CO – Dec 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    I went to see Dr. Groneck after unsatisifed visits to convential doctors. I went in with an open mind and came out a true believer! It's amazing how he can tell what parts of my body needs fixed/tweaked, but it always works. I refer to it as "hocus locus" but I can guarantee you that the results are real. Thank you Dr. Groneck for making me feel better than any convential doctor ever has!
    Monica Moore in Humble, TX – Nov 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Dr. Groneck knows more about the anatomy of the human body than anyone group of doctors I've ever met. His knowledge of the inner workings of the various systems our bodies use is second to none. I've seen Dr. Groneck for something as simple as back pain to something as odd as skin irritation. He's found the solution for every problem I've presented. He's also the person who found the gluten / chronic back pain connection I'd been dealing with for 5 years. I highly recommend Dr. Groneck.
    Mark in Humble, TX – Nov 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Dr. Groneck takes the time to fully evaluate my needs and explains fully my current conditions and circumstances. I recommend him to all my friends!
    Mary S. in Humble, TX – Nov 03, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Dr. Groneck has been a tremendous help in relieving the pain in my neck and back. I have recommended him to several friends.
    Shirley W. in Baytown, TX – Oct 25, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Dr. Groneck is amazing. He is much more than just a Chiropractor. He really wants to help you and get you to feeling the very best you possibly can. Go see him, you will love him. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.
    Angie Wolfe in New Caney, Tx – Oct 13, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?
    Explains everything very well and he seeems to really care about the wellbeing of patients. We would definitely recommend him to everyone. Dr Groneck is very professional and his staff is excellent! We felt much better after seeing Dr. Groneck and saw results immediately.
    Houston resident in Houston, TX – May 03, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Groneck, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Groneck?

• Chiropractic