Chiropractic  |
Dr. David Groneck, DC
Dr. David Groneck, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Humble, TX. He is 44 years old.

Humble Wellness Center

1707 FM 1960 Bypass Rd E Ste B

Humble, TX 77338

Learn about Dr. Groneck

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Nutrition

Dr. Groneck does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Neck Injuries
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

Education data for Dr. Groneck is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Groneck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Groneck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Groneck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Groneck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Groneck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Groneck to family and friends
Dr. Groneck's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Groneck for 10+ years. His brilliant understanding of kinesiology and chiropractic treatments has practically eliminated my usage of prescription drugs. He has helped me overcome numerous pains and symptoms by treating the root cause of the problem. I've learned from him that the general assumption of getting older equals pain is a misconception. Do not accept that aches and pain are a way of life. Go see Dr. Groneck and let him treat you naturally. You will notice im
in Kingwood, TX |
My family and I have been seeing Dr Groneck for various athletic and health issues for the past 8 years. He has a deep knowledge base in his field and continues to research and stay updated on the latest studies. His diagnosis and treatments have prevented a need for surgery in one case and have helped me continue rigorous exercise without extended time off.
in Humble, Texas |
My family and I are patients of Dr. Groneck. Individually, we had issues to include hip pain, parasites in the stomach and hot flashes. Dr. Groneck always educate and attacks the source of the problems. His recommendations have always been SPOT-ON! Dr. Groneck tells you what your problems are....not the patient telling the doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Groneck if you're looking for resolutions.
in Humble, TX |
I love this guy! He's professional, very knowledgeable, and is dedicated to getting to the root of a problem.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Groneck is by far superior to chiropractors I've used in the past. His knowledge and desire to provide real help in healing makes him a professional who cares about his patients.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Groneck has taken excellent care of me, when other doctors couldn't solve the problem Dr Groneck figured out the problem and came up with a solution that healed me in no time. He is extremely knowledgeable and studies continously in order to solve any issue that his patients maybe facing. I recommend Dr Groneck to anyone and everyone! M. Salem
in Humble, TX |
Dr Groneck has always spent quality time assessing my health issues and finding the best holistic remedy available. I am a healthier person than I was in the years before trusting him. He educates, not just medicates!
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Groneck is an expert in his field. I have had unexplained symptoms and he has helped me to find solutions to feel better. He also treats my husband and children. It is so much better than your typical chiropractor appointment.
in Tomball, TX |
I've had a great experience working with Dr. Groneck. I went to him for a couple of issues and both have improved dramatically. He is patient and willing to answer any questions and I definitely recommend his services.
in Monument, CO |
I am amazed how he can find the root of the problems that I've had through his techniques and knowledge. I'd most definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to find the underlining problem to the pain they are experiencing. He has tons of knowledge on nutrition as well, and that was instrumental to my treatments ( fixed my issues for sure)
in Humble, TX |
I went to see Dr. Groneck after unsatisifed visits to convential doctors. I went in with an open mind and came out a true believer! It's amazing how he can tell what parts of my body needs fixed/tweaked, but it always works. I refer to it as "hocus locus" but I can guarantee you that the results are real. Thank you Dr. Groneck for making me feel better than any convential doctor ever has!
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Groneck knows more about the anatomy of the human body than anyone group of doctors I've ever met. His knowledge of the inner workings of the various systems our bodies use is second to none. I've seen Dr. Groneck for something as simple as back pain to something as odd as skin irritation. He's found the solution for every problem I've presented. He's also the person who found the gluten / chronic back pain connection I'd been dealing with for 5 years. I highly recommend Dr. Groneck.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Groneck takes the time to fully evaluate my needs and explains fully my current conditions and circumstances. I recommend him to all my friends!
in Baytown, TX |
Dr. Groneck has been a tremendous help in relieving the pain in my neck and back. I have recommended him to several friends.
in New Caney, Tx |
Dr. Groneck is amazing. He is much more than just a Chiropractor. He really wants to help you and get you to feeling the very best you possibly can. Go see him, you will love him. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.
in Houston, TX |
Explains everything very well and he seeems to really care about the wellbeing of patients. We would definitely recommend him to everyone. Dr Groneck is very professional and his staff is excellent! We felt much better after seeing Dr. Groneck and saw results immediately.
Have you seen Dr. David Groneck, DC?
Are you Dr. Groneck?