Clinical Social Work •  Male • Age 62

15 Reviews
David Gordon

4476 Main St Ste 208 Amherst, NY 14226

David Gordon, LCSW-R is a clinical social worker in Amherst, NY. He specializes in clinical social work and marriage & family therapy.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

David Gordon accepts

David Gordon accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies

Likelihood to recommend David Gordon

David Gordon?
David Gordon's Performance
What People Say About David Gordon, LCSW-R
David Gordon has helped me through many things in the past year. Without him I never could have gotten through it. He has made me a better, and stronger person. To anyone reading this I highly recommend Mr Gordon.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
I found David Gordon to be a very kind and compassionate counselor. He helped my daughter through some very rough waters in her life and we are very grateful to have worked with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
As a 20 year old college student, I have had trouble in the past with counselors having an inability to really relate to how I've responded to the stresses and issues of trying to grow up in our global, technological world. David is understanding and personable, I always felt like he was able to understand the quirks of my personality quickly and deeply, and knew how to best get through to me. As such, he was the first counselor I have had who really made me feel truly heard. Furthermore, he was always prepared and aware of what was going on in my life and worked to help me find tangible solutions to dealing with everyday and long-term stresses.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
Dave has had a profound impact on me since I began seeing him on a regular basis for over a year and a half now. He is always prepared, listens attentively and provides a mechanism for his patients to verbalize and understand how they can improve their daily interactions with friends,family and colleagues. I wholeheartedly endorse Dave.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
50+ YO Couple - We sought David's help when we decided to get married. Second marriage for both of us. We were struggling with expectations/relationships with ourselves and our older children. David is a great listener and helped us to become better listeners. He was easy to talk to and made it very comfortable for both of us to share what was on our minds. Our relationship is better than ever and we are very grateful to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
I sought out David when I was struggling through some critical personal issues. He was always accommodating and helped me through with encouragement and helped me focus on my worthiness.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
I’ve been seeing David for about 2 years now, and I have found him to be very experienced, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. His meetings have a very personal, easy-going feel to them, and I have found him to often remember things brought up in past sessions better than I do! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone who not only listens, but gives honest feedback as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
David Gordon works closely with our organization providing consultation, clinical services and training to clients. In addition to David's excellent clinical skills, he is a wonderful educator, and well liked by our team and the clients that are working with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
I am a 64 year old female professional, now retired. I was dealing with depression and anxiety related to extreme stress from working 60-70 hours/week and feelings of failure over my decision to retire many years earlier than I had planned. I have worked with a number of counselors throughout my life, but none were as helpful to me as David Gordon. He has excellent listening skills and is able to reflect in a fashion that is concise and insightful. He was able to help me reframe my perceptions of the changes in my life in a very positive, yet realistic way, that helped me move forward. We worked together for 5-6 months, and I can honestly say 6 months after finishing therapy that I am doing very well. I could not have imagined a year ago that I would be feeling so happy, calm and hopeful about my life and career. Life is good! God is good! David’s skills were a critical component in my recovery!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?
As a retired professional, I am writing this as a recommendation for David Gordon.i have known David for over 25 years as a colleague and friend at Baker Victory Services. I have always had the greatest respect for him as a therapist and supervisor. He always looked out for the best interests of those he served. He led the way for our agency to become certified as a trauma-informed care agency. As a family advocate I refer potential clients to David. Those in need of competent professional help will be well-served to see him. Sincerely, Max Donatelli
×Post a ResponseAre you David Gordon, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with David Gordon?

Worked at Baker Victory Services for 28 years serving in a variety of clinical and administrative positions including the Division Administrator for Office of Mental Health Services supervision an Outpatient Clinic, Day Treatment Program and a Childr...

• Clinical Social Work