David Goldman, MSPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 46

David Goldman

Goldman Physical Therapy is located in The GYM in Englewood.

20 Nordhoff Pl Englewood, NJ 07631

David Goldman, MSPT is a physical therapist in Englewood, NJ. He specializes in physical therapy.

David Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend David Goldman

David Goldman?
David Goldman's Performance
What People Say About David Goldman, MSPT
I've worked with many physical therapists over many years and in several U.S. states and countries. I can safely and honestly say that no one even comes close to David simply based on his expertise and knowledge of PT field and because David is genuinely interested in the remediation of his patients. David's good humor and friendly nature makes each visit a particularly enjoyable and fun experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David came very highly recommended.He certainly lived up to every expectation.He surely speeded up my recovery and I will always be grateful for that. Just recommended him to a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
If anyone is looking for an amazing physical therapist, just go see David Goldman at The Gym in Englewood, New Jersey. I have known David for many years and he's performed magic with a variety of injuries I have had to my back , knee , shoulder and neck . What separates David from everyone else is his wonderful engaging personality and the incredible individual attention given. David works on you by himself each visit for a full hour and tells you honestly when he feels you're done needing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
I started PT with David prior to my knee replacement and it made me ready to the post-op, when it was smooth sailing. He patiently balanced my PT needs with pain tolerance. Within 2 months I had full motion range. He then added the exercises needed to strengthen the waisted muscles. He explained the why and how of all the steps. His smiling throughout the process had a healing power by itself. His associate, Megan Brooks was great too, so was Giovanna, his administrator.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
I am on my second go around with David Goldman. A few years ago to recover from my left ACL surgery and more recently for my right ACL surgery. I train martial arts, lift weights and dance, not being active is not an option. David understands where I want to be and makes it happen both with hard work, positibe attitude and making it fun. His patients range from youngsters, to seniors and he is relatable and personable to all. Always with a smile and always with positive results. What torn ACL?
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David provides 1-1 service for a full hour then puts on ice or heat. He is knowledgeable, kind & professional. I just finished rehab for my secon TKRsaturday nite at my grandson’s bar mitzvah I was able to dance all night including jumping. No pain. Was amazing. David is really the best. I would never use anyone else. I recommend him 100%. You won’t be sorry.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
Unlike those cookie cutter center that put you on a book written program that eventually you can do on your own at any gym, David caters his session to each individual situation. He is one on one - totally hands on ensuring each PT activity specific to your needs and progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
Most recently, I saw David both before and after total knee replacement surgery. David not only provided an individualized physical therapy plan to address my needs and one-to-one attention for more than 60 minutes but also the motivation and support to assist me in recovering from surgery. His expertise and interest in working with me to meet my goals was exemplary. I feel that my progress and positive outcome after TKR surgery was no doubt related to the service I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
Goldman is an excellent therapist. He has helped me get past my injuries and to the starting line on many triathlons.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David Goldman PT is uneqivocally the most amazing therapist, period. My experience with David for my total hip replacement pre and post op was an integral part of my fantastic mobility that I experience today. His ability to recognize the physical and emotional needs in order for total recovery is exceptional. He is truly a gifted healer!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?

How was your experience with David Goldman?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I already know 2 things about you.  1) You are an educated consumer and 2) You are likely dealing with some level of pain or dysfunction.   I hope we are given the...

• Physical Therapy

1999
Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
1995
Boston College
1999
1995

David Goldman accepts

David Goldman accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Physical Rehabilitation
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

Goldman Physical Therapy is located in The GYM in Englewood.