David Goldman, MSPT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 47

David Goldman
Telehealth services available

Goldman Physical Therapy is located in The GYM in Englewood.

20 Nordhoff Pl Englewood, NJ 07631

David Goldman, MSPT is a Physical Therapist in Englewood, NJ. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with David Goldman to book an appointment.

David Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend David Goldman

David Goldman?
I've worked with many physical therapists over many years and in several U.S. states and countries. I can safely and honestly say that no one even comes close to David simply based on his expertise and knowledge of PT field and because David is genuinely interested in the remediation of his patients. David's good humor and friendly nature makes each visit a particularly enjoyable and fun experience.
Alexandre – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David came very highly recommended.He certainly lived up to every expectation.He surely speeded up my recovery and I will always be grateful for that. Just recommended him to a friend.
sylvia krinitz in englewood, NJ – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
If anyone is looking for an amazing physical therapist, just go see David Goldman at The Gym in Englewood, New Jersey. I have known David for many years and he's performed magic with a variety of injuries I have had to my back , knee , shoulder and neck . What separates David from everyone else is his wonderful engaging personality and the incredible individual attention given. David works on you by himself each visit for a full hour and tells you honestly when he feels you're done needing him.
Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
I started PT with David prior to my knee replacement and it made me ready to the post-op, when it was smooth sailing. He patiently balanced my PT needs with pain tolerance. Within 2 months I had full motion range. He then added the exercises needed to strengthen the waisted muscles. He explained the why and how of all the steps. His smiling throughout the process had a healing power by itself. His associate, Megan Brooks was great too, so was Giovanna, his administrator.
Sami Harawi MD in Englewood, NJ – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
I am on my second go around with David Goldman. A few years ago to recover from my left ACL surgery and more recently for my right ACL surgery. I train martial arts, lift weights and dance, not being active is not an option. David understands where I want to be and makes it happen both with hard work, positibe attitude and making it fun. His patients range from youngsters, to seniors and he is relatable and personable to all. Always with a smile and always with positive results. What torn ACL?
Dov Eisenberger in Englewood, NJ – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David provides 1-1 service for a full hour then puts on ice or heat. He is knowledgeable, kind & professional. I just finished rehab for my secon TKRsaturday nite at my grandson’s bar mitzvah I was able to dance all night including jumping. No pain. Was amazing. David is really the best. I would never use anyone else. I recommend him 100%. You won’t be sorry.
  • Long wait times
Sheryl in Englewood, NJ – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
Unlike those cookie cutter center that put you on a book written program that eventually you can do on your own at any gym, David caters his session to each individual situation. He is one on one - totally hands on ensuring each PT activity specific to your needs and progress.
Peter Pena in Nj – Jan 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
Most recently, I saw David both before and after total knee replacement surgery. David not only provided an individualized physical therapy plan to address my needs and one-to-one attention for more than 60 minutes but also the motivation and support to assist me in recovering from surgery. His expertise and interest in working with me to meet my goals was exemplary. I feel that my progress and positive outcome after TKR surgery was no doubt related to the service I received.
Lillian – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
Goldman is an excellent therapist. He has helped me get past my injuries and to the starting line on many triathlons.
Judah in Englewood, New Jersey – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David Goldman PT is uneqivocally the most amazing therapist, period. My experience with David for my total hip replacement pre and post op was an integral part of my fantastic mobility that I experience today. His ability to recognize the physical and emotional needs in order for total recovery is exceptional. He is truly a gifted healer!
Robyn in Englewood, NJ – Jan 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
If you are looking for a physical therapist that never leaves your side, has a hands on philosophy, and gives you undivided attention for over an hour every time, then you have found David Goldman.
Bill Huppert in Fort lee, NJ – Dec 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David Goldman was a tremendous help after my fourth child was born and i had lower back pain that would not go away. It interfered wirh my sleep, i couldn’t sit for long periods of time and i was in constant pain. David developed a customized exercise routine for me to strengthen my core and relieve pressure of my lower back. It was The best approach and helped introduce me to a healthier physical active life, that i sustain seven years later. I regard his professionalism very highly.
Chedva Breau in Englewood, NJ – Dec 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
I had too many sports injurues, and saw too many PTs. David is the only therapist that got it right Always! Now I leave in Miami and stopped running because I can't get David's help.
Gilad Amozeg – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
How great it is to once again be able to put on my own socks.David has made me whole again. I have had rehab for broken toes(my balance was off)and knee and hip replacements.He was able to relieve my pain and get my knee and hip back to full range of motion.He makes the time go by with humor while working all the body parts. He gets the job done. He also gave me the tools to continue on my own once my sessions were over. I highly recommend him.
Linda H in Fort Lee, NJ – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
It doesn’t get Better than Goldman Physical Therapy. The office is clean and organized. The support staff is great, Ms Ellis is friendly and polite. She schedules and sends reminders for appointments. The sessions are one on one. You have the therapists undivided attention. About David Goldman, in my visits I have found him to be knowledgeable, patient, positive, caring, supportive, and compassionate,and humble. Do not waste your time going somewhere else. GO TO GOLDMAN AND GET BETTER??????
Joe Sorbanelli in Englewood NJ – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David is a fantastic physical therapist and human being. He provides a personal and comprehensive approach which far exceeds any anticipated norm. To say his care of me was exceptional is a complete understatement. Thanks to him I, and countless others I know have been able to resume a normal life. I have recommended him at every possible opportunity.
Brenda in Englewood, N.j. – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David is as good as it gets! He is kind, patient and extremely good at what he does. He has helped me tremendously as well as several of my friends. I am extremely thankful!
Englewood, NJ – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
I have had both chronic and short term medical issues which have required PT on and off for the past 20+ years. Throughout the years I have used many different PT’s. Most of them seem like factories or the quality of care was subpar. Goldman PT is by far superior to any other PT that I have ever been to. I have referred every single friend of mine to Goldman PT and every single person has thanked me. Their knowledge, skills, bedside manner, and attention to each individual patient is superb.
Teaneck – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
David Goldman is a physical therapist par excellence. I came to him after an acute episode of a spinal condition that left me unable to walk without excruciating pain. Over a period of weeks, he strengthened compensating muscles and got me to the point where I am able to walk and stand again and function normally. He did this with firmness and encouragement. He knew my limits and pushed me to reach and exceed them. I have recommended David strongly to friends, and they thank me for doing so
Marty in Englewood NJ – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?
For better or worse, I have needed David's help multiple times. He has a remarkable ability to diagnose what is really going on & what to do about it. Having gone to other physical therapists, David's practice of spending time with only one patient at a time for a complete hour is the way to go. David knows how to keep me motivated and push through the times when physical therapy is hard. The focus & attention mean that I get better faster. He is the only PT I use for myself and my family.
Kenny in Englewood Cliffs – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you David Goldman, MSPT?

How was your experience with David Goldman?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I already know 2 things about you.  1) You are an educated consumer and 2) You are likely dealing with some level of pain or dysfunction.   I hope we are given the opportunity to meet you, work with you and help you.

Our commitment to our patients is built into our operating model: 1:1:1. We give 1 patient the full attention of 1 therapist for 1 hour minimum. Our goal: Simply the Best: to provide the best care for your patients and enable them to achieve the best possible result.

We deliver 1:1:1 physical therapy care.  This means 1 therapist with 1 patient for at least 1 hour.
Less...