Dr. David Girgenti, DC

Dr. David Girgenti, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. David Girgenti, DC is a chiropractor in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from National College in 1982 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

6080 Elaine Dr Ste A

Rockford, IL 61108

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Girgenti

Dr. Girgenti's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Girgenti "I admit, I was a skeptic," remembers Dr. David Girgenti. "But a friend insisted that I try chiropractic since I had been experiencing daily headaches for nearly three months after a car accident. I was reluctant, but in order to satisfy my persistent friend I made an appointment to visit a local chiropractor." "It was incredible," continues Dr. Girgenti, a Chiropractor in Rockford. "I'll never forget my first adjustment. It was as if a huge weight was suddenly lifted off my neck and shoulders. In three visits my headaches were gone. That's when I knew I wanted to be a chiropractor." "I still remember the concerns and apprehension I had when I went to the chiropractor for the first time. That's why I make it a point to explain everything in advance, answer questions and really focus on all the details. I think patients appreciate that." Dr. Girgenti has been a chiropractor in Rockford, IL since 1983. Professional Associations: American Chiropractic Association Illinois Chiropractic Society Certifications: Spinal Disability & Impairment Rating American Chiropractic Association Counsel on Physiotherapeutics American Chiropractic Association Counsel on Nutritiion

This content was provided by Dr. Girgenti "After 30 years in practice, my purpose has always been to help patients move out of their pain as quickly as possible and into educated health conscious consumers who are more empowered through knowledge and information. These days patients are looking for chiropractors who provide not only a great adjustment but information on topics such as diet and exercise that help their overall wellness. At our 10,000 square foot facility, we specialize in treating a wide range of pain conditions."

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management

Dr. Girgenti does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • National College
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Girgenti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Girgenti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Girgenti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Girgenti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Girgenti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Girgenti

Dr. Girgenti?
Dr. Girgenti's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Girgenti?