David Gamble, NP

David Gamble, NP

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
David Gamble, NP is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. He specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and family medicine.

470 E 3900 S Ste 200

Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Learn about David Gamble

See how frequently David Gamble performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypertension

David Gamble's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

David Gamble does not have any board certifications listed.

• Fine Needle Aspiration of Thyroid Nodules
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Idaho State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Idaho State University
    Other Education | Completed 2010

David Gamble has no awards or honors listed.

David Gamble has no media or publications listed.

David Gamble does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Gamble and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Gamble's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Gamble to family and friends

David Gamble's Performance

I went to Dr Gamble for a second opinion and I am so glad I did! He is so thorough. With his tests he found that I not only had a huge goiter in my left side but two on my right side as well. I needed my whole thyroid out! He is so nice and answers all your questions. Plus they use Klara which is a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gamble was everything we were looking for. Our family relys first on healing the body naturally then moves to traditional medicine when needed. Dr. Gamble was very respectful of our preferences. He listened and was very enjoyable to work with. We will continue to see him and recommend him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
David has been treating me now for more than 3 years. I am greatly impressed with his listening and ability to understand my individual condition in treating me for my Type 2 diabetes. He is my provider of choice and has earned my loyalty!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dave Gamble is by far the best in this field, he listens to you, asks if you have questions, and very understanding. I would recommend him to anyone! Been seeing him for close to 5 years now :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Gamble is amazing! He really listens and doesn't rush you. He thinks outside the box and wants to get answers. I highly recommend him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0