Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D

Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Marlton, NJ. He specializes in clinical psychology and psychotherapy.Read his story

651 Route 73 N Ste 408

• Independence Blue Cross
  • Value Options

Learn about Dr. Flaks

Dr. Flaks' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Flaks "For years I've worked as a clinical psychologist because I believe in psychotherapy and have a passion for helping others find the happiness they deserve."

This content was provided by Dr. Flaks "My approach is to help clients discover patterns of thinking or acting that hold them back and encourage them to modify beliefs or expectations that cause suffering. I create close therapeutic relationships with my clients and draw on a variety of strategies to meet their specific needs.  My warm, non-judgmental style allows clients to experience the understanding and safety needed to create a better future. "

• Clinical Psychology
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Flaks does not have any board certifications listed.

• LGBT Affirmative Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Flaks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Flaks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Flaks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flaks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Flaks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Flaks

Dr. Flaks?
Dr. Flaks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D
Dr Flaks is a highly skilled and compassionate therapist .But more importantly he is empathetic and empowers the patient to deal with their issues. Using different therapies, he helps the patient find the solution and power to restore them back to mental health. He doesn't give up! I can truly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Dr. Flaks has changed my life for the better! He is kind, caring and listens to your every word. He really knows me better than I know myself. I consider him more of a friend than a therapist. There are not enough words to describe how grateful I am that he is my therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Dr. Flaks provided phenomenal support to me over the course of about a year. When I first visited his office I was experiencing symptoms from compounded trauma that were severely controlling my day-to-day living. Thanks in large part to his support, I have experienced a complete re-centering, and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Dr. Flaks is a wonderful therapist. I can honestly say I was very particular about who I chose to receive therapy from, so before finding Dr. Flaks, I met two other therapists, but I found that Dr. Flaks had a very warm, welcoming, and professional approach that I didn’t find with the others. It...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
I really can’t say enough good things about Dr. Flaks. He helped me through some of the worst and most traumatic times of my life. He has so much compassion and empathy. Not to mention he is extremely intelligent and great at talking through any problems I had. He is the best!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Flaks?