Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D

Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Marlton, NJ. He specializes in clinical psychology and psychotherapy.Read his story

651 Route 73 N Ste 408

• Independence Blue Cross
  • Value Options

Learn about Dr. Flaks

Dr. Flaks' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Flaks "For years I've worked as a clinical psychologist because I believe in psychotherapy and have a passion for helping others find the happiness they deserve."

This content was provided by Dr. Flaks "My approach is to help clients discover patterns of thinking or acting that hold them back and encourage them to modify beliefs or expectations that cause suffering. I create close therapeutic relationships with my clients and draw on a variety of strategies to meet their specific needs.  My warm, non-judgmental style allows clients to experience the understanding and safety needed to create a better future. "

• Clinical Psychology
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Flaks does not have any board certifications listed.

• LGBT Affirmative Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Widener University Institute For Graduate Clinical Psychology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Flaks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Flaks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Flaks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flaks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Flaks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Flaks to family and friends

Dr. Flaks' Performance

Dr. Flaks Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to submit a patient satisfaction survey. I appreciate your comments and ratings and take them very seriously. Your feedback makes me better.

Wishing you all the best in life,

David Flaks, PsyD

"

Dr. Flaks provided phenomenal support to me over the course of about a year. When I first visited his office I was experiencing symptoms from compounded trauma that were severely controlling my day-to-day living. Thanks in large part to his support, I have experienced a complete re-centering, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Flaks is a wonderful therapist. I can honestly say I was very particular about who I chose to receive therapy from, so before finding Dr. Flaks, I met two other therapists, but I found that Dr. Flaks had a very warm, welcoming, and professional approach that I didn’t find with the others. It...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I really can’t say enough good things about Dr. Flaks. He helped me through some of the worst and most traumatic times of my life. He has so much compassion and empathy. Not to mention he is extremely intelligent and great at talking through any problems I had. He is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr Flaks for well over a year. From my first appointment to my last, Dr Flaks has helped me identify negative behaviors in myself which was ultimately ruining my happiness as well as the happiness of those i love most, my family. Dr Flaks was able to diagnose my depression...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Therapy with Dr. Flaks was pivotal in the many transitions that are currently taking place in my life. His approach was filled warmth, friendliness , and a true concern for my mental health . I have seen other therapists previously and none has surpassed the help that I received from working with...more
Are you Dr. Flaks?