Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology •  Male

Dr. Flaks

David Flaks, Psyd

7401 Old York Rd Elkins Park, PA 19027

Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Elkins Park, PA. He specializes in clinical psychology and psychotherapy.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Flaks accepts

Dr. Flaks accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice
Medicaid
Tricare
Value Options

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Flaks treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Flaks

Dr. Flaks?
Dr. Flaks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D
Dr. Flaks is the best therapist I have ever encountered and would highly recommend him for anyone that wants practical, compassionate, thoughtful therapy. It is hard to put into words why he is so good. He meets you were you are and is able to bring you, softly and gently, to where you need/want to be. Don't hesitate--book an appointment with Dr. Flaks--you will be so glad you trusted him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Excellent therapist. Strong cognitive-behavioral approach with a warm & accepting demeanor. Truly helped me make some vital changes to improve my quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Dr. Flaks was a tremendously supportive and helpful provider at a time when I was struggling with anxiety, depression, and a difficult job search. Months later, I feel I'm in a much better place thanks to his services as a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
I found Dr. Flaks through the excellent reviews he received from others and he lived up to them all. Dr. Flaks helped me through a difficult time in my life, when things went from good to bad in an instant. He is always 100% focused on listening, administering advice and different therapies. I am a stronger person now than when I started. It's good to know his door will always be open. Thank you Dr. Flaks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Dr Flaks is a highly skilled and compassionate therapist .But more importantly he is empathetic and empowers the patient to deal with their issues. Using different therapies, he helps the patient find the solution and power to restore them back to mental health. He doesn't give up! I can truly state that it was only due to Dr Flaks guidance and support , that I was able to free myself from the depressions and trauma that limited me my whole life. I will forever be grateful to Dr Flaks for help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Dr. Flaks has changed my life for the better! He is kind, caring and listens to your every word. He really knows me better than I know myself. I consider him more of a friend than a therapist. There are not enough words to describe how grateful I am that he is my therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Dr. Flaks provided phenomenal support to me over the course of about a year. When I first visited his office I was experiencing symptoms from compounded trauma that were severely controlling my day-to-day living. Thanks in large part to his support, I have experienced a complete re-centering, and tremendous growth. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Flaks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
Dr. Flaks is a wonderful therapist. I can honestly say I was very particular about who I chose to receive therapy from, so before finding Dr. Flaks, I met two other therapists, but I found that Dr. Flaks had a very warm, welcoming, and professional approach that I didn’t find with the others. It was easy to feel comfortable with Dr. Flaks and it’s very evident that he truly cares about his clients as he is always doing research on his own time to provide you with helpful materials and techniques
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
I really can’t say enough good things about Dr. Flaks. He helped me through some of the worst and most traumatic times of my life. He has so much compassion and empathy. Not to mention he is extremely intelligent and great at talking through any problems I had. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?
I have been a patient of Dr Flaks for well over a year. From my first appointment to my last, Dr Flaks has helped me identify negative behaviors in myself which was ultimately ruining my happiness as well as the happiness of those i love most, my family. Dr Flaks was able to diagnose my depression and recommend medical treatment i was able to take hack to my primary physician. Dr Flaks not only saved my life, but his help and guidance helped save my marriage and my family. I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Flaks, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Flaks?

My approach is to help clients discover patterns of thinking or acting that hold them back and encourage them to modify beliefs or expectations that cause suffering. I create close therapeutic relationships with my clients and draw on a variety ...

• Clinical Psychology