Chiropractic  |
Dr. David Ficco, DC
Dr. David S Ficco is a Chiropractor, Naturopath and Medical Doctor * practicing at Atlanta Alternative Medicine. A native of New Jersey, of Italian heritage, he received his Doctorate Degree in Chiropractic from Life University, School of Chiropractic. In 1986. Dr. Ficco also received a diploma in Physio-Therapeutics from National College of Chiropractic with a focus on management of patients with serious injuries and the use of modalities in the chiropractic office. He received his Doctorate Degree in Naturopathic Medicine in 2005 from USAT School of Medicine and his he received his Doctorate Degree in Medicine in 2011. Dr. Ficco has had 80 weeks of clinical training in Medicine, Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery (DeKalb Medical ) ( Northside Hospital ), Pediatrics, Dermatology, Orthopedic Surgery (Gwinnett Medical), General Medicine and Tropical Medicine. He is also certified in the essentials of MRI, manipulation under anesthesia, phlebotomy, and laser medicine. He is a diplomat of the American board of quality assurance and utilization review physicians, board eligible in chiropractic orthopedics, and board eligible in acupuncture, through national University of Health Sciences. He's currently working toward a certification in functional medicine. He prides himself in community service he has served as a youth soccer coach, a youth football coach for Gwinnett football league for eight years, was one of the founding members of Peachtree Ridge Youth Athletic Association, the first director of football for Peachtree Ridge Youth Athletic Association, and also served on the recreation authority for Gwinnett County area as district 1 Commissioner for three years. His membership include the American Chiropractic Association, Georgia Chiropractic Association, American College of Chiropractic Orthopedist, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Council on Chiropractic Orthopedic, American College of Physicians, and American Academy of Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ficco specializes in, non-surgical, non-epidural, drug-free treatment of disc conditions, and chronic neck and back pain, disc Decompression Therapy. Also nutrition based treatment of various conditions. He also conservatively treats migraine headaches, neck and arm pain, acute and chronic injuries, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Throughout his 28-year career, Dr. Ficco has had an active interest in improved function and health. In his practice he has emphasized the need to see the back and joint patient as a whole person with lifestyle, nutritional, and stress factors as important components in successful care. He works closely with the medical community and feels that medicine and chiropractic offer patients complementary care for numerous conditions.* (Not currently licensed to practice medicine)

1885 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Ste 130

Lawrenceville, GA 30043

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Ficco

This content was provided by Dr. Ficco "Looking to do whatever it takes to resolve the patients complaints"

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Naturopathy
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Ficco does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Montclair State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Science and Technology / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Life University School Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Ficco has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ficco has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Ficco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ficco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ficco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ficco to family and friends
Dr. Ficco's Performance
in Dacula |
I've been seeing Dr. Ficco for over 6 years now, love how he makes me feel like part of the family.
in Dacula, GA |
Dr. Ficco makes every appointment easy and enjoyable. Would recommend 100% to anyone.
in Lawrenceville, Ga |
Sped up my recovery for a back issue. Very nice staff and Dr. Ficco is very good!
Lawrenceville, GA |
Saw Dr. Ficco last month, he was fantastic!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Ficco for many years. He is very accommodating for appointments. Any discomfort that I have had he has been able to do adjustments to eliminate the discomfort-pain that I have had. I would highly recommend Dr. Ficco should you ever need to see a Chiropractor.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Known Dr. David S. Ficco over 12 years. He is an awesome chiropractor and doctor. I would recommend him to all I know for back, leg, hip, and neck pain. Super doc.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Ficco has taken great care of my family for over 10+ years. He has treated my family for back strains, muscle pulls, & leg/ankle issues over the years. My daughter is a dancer and she sees Dr. Ficco on a regular basis for general back adjustments as I do. He is extremely professional and tunes into your issues that you are having that day. I highly recommend a visit & therapy from Dr. Ficco.
Buford, GA |
I must say I was not crazy about seeing a chiropractor, but a friend recommended that I go. I saw Dr.Ficco for approximately 12 weeks for hamstring issues. I was trying to get prepared for a race in March and July. Dr. Ficco was upfront with me and told me he did not think I would be ready for the March 1/2 marathon, but I should be ready for the Peachtree. He was right. It took a while for me to rehab, but I was ready for the Peachtree and ran it with no hamstring pain. Thanks Dr. Ficco!
in Atlanta, GA |
I've been seeing Dr. Ficco for over 10 years and he has always provided excellent services from electrotherapy to basic adjustments. I would highly recommend him for anyone experiencing minor pains to serious injuries.
in Duluth, GA |
I use to get steroid shots for my back pain, but found over the years that was not a healthy alternative to taking medicine. Have know Dr Ficco for years, and decided to go a different route to relieve the back pain, somewhat skeptical, but after treatments, and finding a long term relief program, I believe that the right chiropractor is a healthier alternative. Dr Ficco offers high quality, knowledgeable treatments, and listens to his patients. We have even sent our sports active sons!
in Atlanta, GA |
The experience with Dr. Ficco was very relaxing and comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel less nervous about getting my first alignment. Very kind and warm. I would highly recommend visiting!
in Suwanee, GA |
I initially went to Dr. Ficco for help with a recurring neck issue. I had been to other chiropractors over the years resulting in only temporary relief. Dr. Ficco immediately found the source of my pain, thoroughly explained the cause of the issue, and proceeded to successfully treat me. I have now been going to Dr. Ficco for over 10yrs for other issues as well as overall maintenance. I highly recommend !!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been treated by Dr. Ficco in order to relieve pain triggered by a motor vehicle accident. This is my first experience visiting a chiropractor. I must say that he is exceptionally thorough in explaining the treatment plan and extremely knowledgeable in discussing and implementing industry pain relief methods. He also has great respect for the wellness and healing connection of exercise and diet as a means to holistic wellbeing. I would definitely refer him to others.
Conyers, GA |
Great job! I couldn't stand up at all hardly. Happened out of nowhere! I saw Dr. Ficco and he's a miracle worker! Couple treatments later I was back to normal!!! Thank you!!!
Lawrenceville, GA |
Very thorough and knowledgeable. Did a great job in fixing my back pain.
in Lawrenceville, Ga |
I have been going to Dr.Ficco office right after he opened his practice. Excellent doctor.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Ficco is great! I have lyme disease and he alleviated my chronic spine pain! He also recommended some natural supplements for my condition which have also helped :)
in Tucker, GA |
I've been going to Dr Ficco for years. I continue to go to him even though I've moved further away from his office location. He has a great bedside manner and understands my needs and concerns. I've had chronic back pain for years and he's helped me tremendously. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Suwanee, Ga |
He listens and finds out what course of action would be best for your problem. Very nice doctor!
in Conyers, GA |
I have lived with constant back and neck pain for that past 10 years. I figured that this was just my burden to bare because I have scoliosis and a fused spine. A colleague recommended that I see Dr. Ficco. I have to admit that I was skeptical in the beginning, but after three months of therapy, I my neck & back feel 10 times better. I highly recommend Dr. Ficco to anyone who has the slightest pain or discomfort in their back or neck. I truly believe that he is a miracle worker!
in Winder, GA |
Very accommodating to make appointments he's helping me with my lower back been going there for a while now and I'm getting great results highly recommend his office
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Ficco is an amazing chiropractor and very knowledgeable. Always takes the time to answer any questions and address any concerns that I might have. He is our family chiropractor and I would recommend him to EVERYONE! Great bedside madder and friendly staff!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Absolutely love this doctor. You are in great hands. He has helped me from ear aches, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, etc. By far the best Chiropractor in Georgia!
in Dacula, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Ficco for 10 years. All my children and grandchildren also see him. He is very knowledgable in all areas of our healthcare. I refer him to all of my family and friends.
Duluth, GA |
Had back issues due to "compensating" for a painful knee (arthritis). Dr Ficco did chiro adjustments to my spine and hip, and gave me stretches to do to gain strength. Definitely helped!
in Snellville, GA |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr Ficco for over 20 years. He has done more to improve my and especially my wife's health than any other doctors we have seen. My wife was told she needed back surgery. We agreed to try other options before having surgery. And, of course. we were told not to go to a chiropractor as they would make things worse. Under Dr. Ficco's care my wife weaned herself off of the prescribed medications she was taking and surgery was never done. Today, we go as needed
Have you seen Dr. David Ficco, DC?
Are you Dr. Ficco?

Blue Advantage PPO
    Blue Care HMO
    Blue Care Network
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    TriCare for Life