Dr. David Ficco, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Ficco

Atlanta Alternative Medicine

1885 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Ste 130 Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Dr. David Ficco, DC is a chiropractor in Lawrenceville, GA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Life University School of Chiropractic in 1986 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Ficco accepts

Dr. Ficco accepts the following insurance:

Choice POS
Blue Care HMO
Blue Care Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Coventry Health Care
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc.
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Principal Financial Group
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Veteran Administration Plan

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Ficco treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash

Looking to do whatever it takes to resolve the patients complaints

• Chiropractic

Dr. Ficco?
Dr. Ficco's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Ficco, DC
RecentMost Helpful
The Dr is very experienced. A caring personality with the upmost concern to help with your pain, discomfort and overall health. The therapy is well worth it and the waiting time is no more than 5 min. and the therapy is no more than 30 min. It fits in your daily schedule with ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
The visit was quick and sufficient.he figured out the source of my problem very quickly.the staff was very pleasant, I'll definitely recommend this doctor to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I want to say that Dr. David Ficco is the best chiropractor that I have ever had. His friendly and knowledgeable staff is always there to help you with anything from directions, to easy pay options! Dr. Ficco has skill, knowledge and has totally helped my pain subside in my neck and spine. I can’t wait to see him on my next visit and that super awesome M.A. - Natalia Vasallo! Love you guys are great!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
My family has been using Dr. Ficco for our chiropractic needs since 2004. We even followed him after he switched locations. We tried a couple of others that were "closer to home" initially, but they didn't measure up. Dr. Ficco is truly a gifted chiropractor and all around great guy. We highly recommend him. If he isn't close to you, he is worth the drive! Staff is great too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I would highly recommend Dr. Ficco and staff as they are very professional, attentive, and personable. Not to mention, they have a good sense of humor which is always good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
Highly recommend. I honestly always look forward to my next visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
Dr. Ficco has been my chiropractor for many years. He is very professional and experienced. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Ficco for over 6 years now, love how he makes me feel like part of the family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
Dr. Ficco makes every appointment easy and enjoyable. Would recommend 100% to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
Sped up my recovery for a back issue. Very nice staff and Dr. Ficco is very good!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
Saw Dr. Ficco last month, he was fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Ficco for many years. He is very accommodating for appointments. Any discomfort that I have had he has been able to do adjustments to eliminate the discomfort-pain that I have had. I would highly recommend Dr. Ficco should you ever need to see a Chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
Known Dr. David S. Ficco over 12 years. He is an awesome chiropractor and doctor. I would recommend him to all I know for back, leg, hip, and neck pain. Super doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
Dr. Ficco has taken great care of my family for over 10+ years. He has treated my family for back strains, muscle pulls, & leg/ankle issues over the years. My daughter is a dancer and she sees Dr. Ficco on a regular basis for general back adjustments as I do. He is extremely professional and tunes into your issues that you are having that day. I highly recommend a visit & therapy from Dr. Ficco.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I must say I was not crazy about seeing a chiropractor, but a friend recommended that I go. I saw Dr.Ficco for approximately 12 weeks for hamstring issues. I was trying to get prepared for a race in March and July. Dr. Ficco was upfront with me and told me he did not think I would be ready for the March 1/2 marathon, but I should be ready for the Peachtree. He was right. It took a while for me to rehab, but I was ready for the Peachtree and ran it with no hamstring pain. Thanks Dr. Ficco!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Ficco for over 10 years and he has always provided excellent services from electrotherapy to basic adjustments. I would highly recommend him for anyone experiencing minor pains to serious injuries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I use to get steroid shots for my back pain, but found over the years that was not a healthy alternative to taking medicine. Have know Dr Ficco for years, and decided to go a different route to relieve the back pain, somewhat skeptical, but after treatments, and finding a long term relief program, I believe that the right chiropractor is a healthier alternative. Dr Ficco offers high quality, knowledgeable treatments, and listens to his patients. We have even sent our sports active sons!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
The experience with Dr. Ficco was very relaxing and comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel less nervous about getting my first alignment. Very kind and warm. I would highly recommend visiting!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I initially went to Dr. Ficco for help with a recurring neck issue. I had been to other chiropractors over the years resulting in only temporary relief. Dr. Ficco immediately found the source of my pain, thoroughly explained the cause of the issue, and proceeded to successfully treat me. I have now been going to Dr. Ficco for over 10yrs for other issues as well as overall maintenance. I highly recommend !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ficco, DC?
I have been treated by Dr. Ficco in order to relieve pain triggered by a motor vehicle accident. This is my first experience visiting a chiropractor. I must say that he is exceptionally thorough in explaining the treatment plan and extremely knowledgeable in discussing and implementing industry pain relief methods. He also has great respect for the wellness and healing connection of exercise and diet as a means to holistic wellbeing. I would definitely refer him to others.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ficco?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ficco treats patients.