Dr. David DeOliveira, DC

Dr. David DeOliveira, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. David DeOliveira, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Twp Washingtn, NJ. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

145 Pascack Rd

Twp Washingtn, NJ 07676

• Elderplan
  • Optima Health

Learn about Dr. DeOliveira

This content was provided by Dr. DeOliveira "As a Chiropractor my focus is the treatment of the mind, body and spirit of my patients. Doctors have lost contact with their patients being human. True health comes from balancing the human body and treating a patient as a "Whole" and not just a symptom."

• Chiropractic

Dr. DeOliveira does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Asthma
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Knee Injuries
  • Shoulder Pain

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• The College Of New Jersey
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. DeOliveira has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. DeOliveira has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. DeOliveira does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DeOliveira and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DeOliveira's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DeOliveira to family and friends
Dr. DeOliveira's Performance
in Gilbertsville, PA |
Dr. Dave is the go to person for any back problems, arm problems, and the list goes on. He is the best in his field. If you are looking for someone who's utmost priority is patient's recuperation, look no further. This is the reason my mother and I go to Dr. Dave and she refuses to go elsewhere. And although I should go more often than I do I'm glad I can count on being welcomed whenever I feel like I'm drying.
Rivervale, NJ |
Dr. Dave DeOliveira has been my chiropractor for the last few years. He is one of the BEST around Bergen County. He takes his time with patients, he understands patients. Email reminders for appointments are a huge help when it comes to someone like myself with a hectic schedule. I come every week--two weeks and I am always looking forward to my appointment. Dr. Dave is very personable, educated, and knows what he is doing to the full extent of this field. I never have a question unanswered.
in Tenafly. NJ |
My name is Dr. Sherzoy. I am a dentist in Englewood, New Jersey. I had shoulder and back pain for many years due to stress from my job and poor posture acquired from sitting hunched over while practicing dentistry. However, after few treatments from Dr. Dave my shoulder and back pain has greatly improved! I no longer have pain and the range of motion of my shoulder has increase significantly. I recommend Dr. Dave to all my patients, friends, and family. Thank you Dr. Dave.
Have you seen Dr. David DeOliveira, DC?
Are you Dr. DeOliveira?