Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Daleo

Daleoworks Psychological Services, Inc.

8693 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100 Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Alliant University, San Diego in 1999 and specializes in clinical psychology and psychology.

Dr. Daleo accepts

Dr. Daleo accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
United Healthcare PPO
WellPoint
WellPoint PPO

1 disciplinary action Found
No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Daleo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Daleo's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pain Management
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

In your search of a Clinical Psychologist, I often receive referrals and calls from people who are desperate for help.  The first item of treatment is to reduce clinical discomfort.  I have been practicing nearly 20 years and have seen thou...

• Clinical Psychology
  • Psychology

2000
University Of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
Va Medical Center

Dr. Daleo?
Dr. Daleo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
Amazing ! I have seen numerous clinical psychologists in the past for my panic disorder, Dr. Daleo has been the only one to give me the tools to conquer this horrible disorder. I have had panic attacks since I was 15. Dr. Daleo is so gracious and knowledgeable, he customized his focus to find my strengths. He also is in-network with Anthem Bluecross my insurance! Thank you Dr. Daleo for your help and continued support!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
Dr. David Daleo or as I call him "Doc" helped me thru a vey difficult time when I lost a friend and colleague in an accident. Doc took me right in the next day. I can't help him enough for his true empathy and knowledge. I now see him when I can due to hectic schedule, but I always check back with him as my home base is LA! Thanks Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
I highly recommend Dr. David Daleo!
Professional, caring individual I recommend Dr. Daleo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
Dr. Daleo has helped me tremendously. I started seeing him last year to help with my depression and anxiety. He has given me coping mechanisms to move away from my dark places. He is a remarkable therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
Dr Daleo is a sensitive, caring , and helpful person. I was referred to him by a co-worker and had few expectations of his services. After working with him for about 3 sessions I felt hopeful and now, 9 months later I have been back in the swing of things, getting back to work and looking towards a positive future for myself after suffering several terrible set backs. I think that Dr. Daleo is patient and knowledgeable and would be helpful to both men, women and families who are losing hope.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
Dr. David Daleo is an amazing clinical psychologist! He is treating me for OCD without meds. I was having severe panic attacks and simply felt defeated and depressed, embarrassed from what thought was judgement from others. Dr. Daleo has helped me so much! he uses systematic desensitization, his techniques involve incredible knowledge with a great sense of humor. He even has a biller to bill my PPO. No "super bill" here, he has a biller and so I don't need to worry. Thank you Dr. Daleo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
Dr, Daleo is a life saver, literally. I fell into a deep depression when I lost my parents while going through a divorce. I had several sessions that really helped me deal with the loss and changes in my life. He is compassionate and . Great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
I've known Dr. Daleo for a few years, he treated me for anxiety and depression. He is an excellent professional, very knowledgeable, understanding, dedicated to the well being of his patients, He listens and asks the right questions, he truly cares about the outcome of his applied therapies. I would definitely recommend him to all people out there who need it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
I tried so hard to find a clinical psychologist, made so many calls. Dr. Daleo called me back the same day. His location is so convenient. I just broke up with my boy friend of 3 years and Dr. Daleo has helped me so much! He is so compassionate and kind. He is highly intelligent, is up to date on current clinical research and uses a warm cognitive behavioral therapy model. I have learned so much about myself and how to improve my self confidence. I have referred numerous friends to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
Dr. Daleo goes above and beyond compassion. He helped my wife and I through the death of our child and was amazing and incredibly supportive. Dr. Daleo is very responsive to calls, his knowledge and training exemplied by his accreditations, publications and community service. Dr. Daleo demeanor is soft, gentle and allowed us to feel safe in trauma. My wife and I have referred him to our friends in need. He is a truly dedicated, compassionate Clinical Psychologist. Thanks Dr D.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
I highly recommend Dr. Daleo. He worked with me for over 2 years in dealing with a family member with a severe mental heath disorder. Very patient and intelligent. A good all around guy who really cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
Dr. Daleo is an awesome clinical psychologist! I had a terrible fear of flying for nearly 15 years and he was so patient and empathetic with me. He always told me what techniques he was using and explained how phobias are treated. I remember him saying "keeping the therapeutic tools away from the patient is silly". He helped me gradually gain my confidence and strength and before I knew it I was on my first flight which was required for my job. I can't say enough about Dr. Daleo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?
Dr. Daleo has been so helpful in treating me for anxiety and panic attacks, since I began working with Dr. Daleo, my anxiety has dropped greatly. Dr. Daleo uses CBT but in a creative interactive way so it doesn't feel mechanical as it did with my previous clinical psychologist. I have referred several of my friends to Dr. Daleo as he has been and continues to be a highly skilled psychologist, and he is very friendly with a wonderful sense of humor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Daleo, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Daleo?