Dr. David Cavazos, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Cavazos
1937 S Brandon Dr Glendale Heights, IL 60139

Dr. David Cavazos, DC is a chiropractor in Glendale Heights, IL. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Cavazos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cavazos

Dr. Cavazos?
Dr. Cavazos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Cavazos, DC
This is my first time with Dr Cavazos and I feel so good with the experience everybody was so nice and helpful,in the past my daughter and son was treated the service and treatment was so good,Thank you Dr Cavazos and Staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?
I was recently in a car accident and have been suffering with neck, shoulder, and back pain. I received treatment at Dr. Cavazos's office today and what a blessing it was. The Dr. and his staff were thorough, welcoming and professional and the therapy was excellent. I felt so much better when I left his office and I look forward to my next visit. I highly recommend Dr. Cavazos.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?
After being in so many places doing massages and trying to get rid of back pain that me and my mom has for a while we decided to try chiropractic services and I found Dr. CAVAZOS clinic by good reviews. The stuff is very nice, welcome and professional. We felt very comfortable especially my mom Cause some stuff speak Russian too. TATIANA was amazing in explaining the treatment and Dr. CARVAZO WAS amazing in adjustments. He was very carefull with my mom she is 66 the treatment have to be specific!!!! AND THE MOST AMAZING IS THE PRICE!!!! YOU CANT BIT THE PRICE AND PROFESSIONALISM!!! I would recommend it to everyone I Know!!! Thank God we found them!
Very good visit ...Like the workers...jako ljubazni i dobar Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?
I went to Dr. Cavazos with shoulder and upper back issues. The rehabilitation is very effective, I started noticing effects after the first couple visits. The staff is very friendly, takes care of everything and makes you feel at home. I would recommend to anyone with similar problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?
I will recommend dr. Cavazos. I have been treated in the past and was very happy with results. And now after this visit I feel much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?
I have had a couple visits for physical therapy at Dr Cavazos office and his staff were nothing but friendly, caring and professional. I’m satisfied with his treatment and would highly recommend seeing him for any spine related issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?
I will recommend this place. I feel better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?
Amazing practice amazing team. Coming from someone who was terrified to come close to seeing a chiropractor I came because of my husband but thank God I listened to him! I left fully relaxed and they made me completely comfortable with everything. Highly, highly recommended. I absolutely will be coming back. This is the place to come. (Lower back pain was my reason for visit)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?
I went visit Dr. cavazos and my pain was worst but after visit him my pain dropped and I felt so good and I will go back to him for more visits. I would recommend my family and friends to visit Dr. cavazos. thank u staff thank u Dr. I really appreciate bottom of my heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Cavazos, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Cavazos?

• Chiropractic

Dr. Cavazos accepts

Dr. Cavazos accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Cavazos treats your condition or procedure