Chiropractic  |
Dr. David Camp, DC
Dr. David Camp, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lacey, WA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

4805 Lacey Blvd SE

Lacey, WA 98503

• First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Camp

This content was provided by Dr. Camp "I have been providing highly effective care for 23 years. Our goal is to help you recover as quickly as possible. your care is tailored to meet your needs and we provide a caring environment to aid in your complete healing. We care for people of all ages, from newborns to geriatrics.

We work with you to help meet your health care goals."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Camp does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash
  • Wrist Injuries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Professional Misconduct (8/3/2017)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Washington
  • Professional Misconduct (2/10/2014)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Washington

• San Francisco State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Camp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Camp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Camp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Camp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Camp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Camp to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Camp Says:

There have been malicious comments made on the internet by two ex-employees  (ages 24 and 28 year old) who happen to be from the same family circle.  They have enlisted sisters, brothers, friends and boyfriends to make false reviews with the intent to harm my reputation and business.  They state that I am a danger to "young girls" which is an outright lie as I have treated thousands...

Dr. Camp's Performance
Seattle, WA |
I met Dr. Camp after suffering 12 years of aches and pains. Primarily pain with what my parents called "improper posture". Older and no longer able to withhold the pain without tears I sought out help blindly and went to my first appointment with Dr Camp. With a VERY thorough assessment he was able to depict my aches and pains down to the T without me having to verbally say anything. I have recommended him to all my family and friends!
in Astoria, Oregon |
After brain surgery he helped bring order to my body. Left leg was not very fluid in movement. He aligned my entire skeleton and found issues that I did not know I had. I was so thankful after my first visit I wept because my foot felt normal and firm after two years. So thankful! I drive 2 hours, one way, every Monday for treatment. Finally my hips don't feel like I am doing the Hula when I walk.! ??
in Olympia, WA |
Best Chiropractor ever. I have recommended to others. Doc listens, great staff, gentle adjustments, takes the time necessary for patient. Amazing massage therapist on staff.
in Federal Way, WA |
I met Dr. Camp 17yrs ago when my back was out. I could barely stand up straight and was in so much pain. After my first adjustment, I was walking out of the office upright. I learned about wellness care and became more attuned with body. I moved out of Lacey and have tried other chiropractors in my local area and no one compares to him! He is the only chiropractor that does full head to toe adjustments. He is worth 1.5hr drive. Dr.Camp is a wealth of knowledge and has the research to back it up.
Have you seen Dr. David Camp, DC?
Are you Dr. Camp?