David Brumbaugh, PA-C

David Brumbaugh, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
David Brumbaugh, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Kingwood, TX. He is 40 years old. Read his story

22751 Professional Dr Ste 1200

Kingwood, TX 77339

• Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about David Brumbaugh

David Brumbaugh's bio

This content was provided by David Brumbaugh "David Brumbaugh joined Basaldua and Heller in November of 2016 after 6 years working in the the Humble/Kingwood area, finding a solid foundation that better reflects his "patient first" mentality. David is not only a Physician Assistant, but he is an accomplished Chef. Brumbaugh trained at the Le Cordon Bleu institute in 1997-1998, before finishing his Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Florida in 2001. In 2010 David graduated from Shenandoah University with a Master's Degree in Physician Assistant Studies. David considers himself a student of life's subtleties. He has hiked the Appalachian Trail in 1996 and then again in 2006 walking over 2900 miles between the two trips. David has traveled throughout Southeast Asia, North Africa, Australia and Europe. He feels that his experiences help him to better understand and care for all patients."

• Physician Assistant (PA)

David Brumbaugh does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for David Brumbaugh is unavailable at this time.

David Brumbaugh has no awards or honors listed.

David Brumbaugh has no media or publications listed.

David Brumbaugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Brumbaugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Brumbaugh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Brumbaugh to family and friends
4.4
David Brumbaugh's Performance
in Spring, TX |
David is awesome. Began seeing him at the other clinic where he worked. Saw him as taking time to help me out. Good personality, very helpful with my issues. Preferred seeing him as opposed to the female MD I had seen in that office. You will not be disappointed in his care. I read a bad review on him, and I am thinking, "How can that be?" He is not like that at all. You will not be disappointed in him. Now that I have found where he is practicing I will f/u with him if he is provider with insu.
in Houston, TX |
He is awesome. No waits very kind and considerate office
in Humble, TX |
This man helped to save my life. I was so sorry when he left his last employer and did not know how to contact him but kept googling until I found him again. As to the person Sam in Humble, I went to his last employer and had to see a different PA because David was not there any more and got the same exact medicines given to me on top of my daily medicines by a PA that had never seen me . Maybe they are the medicines that the Doctor who's business it is has them push. Lana in Humble
in Houston, TX |
Awesome P.A.! The only "doctor" my husband will see. Easy to get appointments and very sympathetic to squirmy males who hate seeing the doctor :0)
in Houston, TX |
I have been taking sythroid for my thyroid condition for the last 22 years.Dr Brumbaugh was able to find the cause of my problem and was put on a natural medication.He was able to walk me through what was wrong and give me complete explanation of my problem.He gave me more than the 20 minutes that the other dr at Humble Family Clinic did not give me or my husband and even took time to ask afterwords if I had any other questions.I just found out that he no longer works at this clinic. I LEFT SAD!
in Humble, TX |
Worst PA ever!!! Be aware, I had a appointment with David, due to my main doctor in the same practice being booked. I went in for routine seasonal allergies. He prescribed a steroid pill, a steroid shot, 2 nose sprays, and a antihistamine. Overkill!! I had a reaction to the steroids and broke out with acne and had all sorts of anxiety. Come to find out there is a huge counter action with my normal daily medication. I even asked if there was any counter actions!! He has a lack of knowledge!!
I am sorry you felt this way. I remember giving you my person email to try to resolve your issues. This review is not entirely correct but I understand your feelings of frustration. There were zero contraindications to your medication, let alone any "counter actions." You have greatly exagerrated the medications prescribed. I would never do that. I hope those reading understand that there are some people that you just can't please.
Have you seen David Brumbaugh, PA-C?

Visit David Brumbaugh