David Brumbaugh, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male · Age 41

David Brumbaugh

Basaldua and Heller

22751 Professional Dr Ste 1200 Kingwood, TX 77339

David Brumbaugh, PA-C is a physician assistant in Kingwood, TX. He specializes in physician assistant (pa).

David Brumbaugh accepts

David Brumbaugh accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Guardian
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if David Brumbaugh treats your condition or procedure

David Brumbaugh joined Basaldua and Heller in November of 2016 after 6 years working in the the Humble/Kingwood area, finding a solid foundation that better reflects his "patient first" mentality. David is not only a Physician Assistant, but he is an...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

David Brumbaugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend David Brumbaugh

David Brumbaugh?
David Brumbaugh's Performance
What People Say About David Brumbaugh, PA-C
Great Doctor, listens and explains in great detail the diagnosis and treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
Professional Knowledgeable PA One of the best in Kingwood Humble area. Quality Medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
I've been seeing David since he began working at Humble Family Practice in 2011. I liked him so much that he is the only one I see, unless he's out, then I see Marcus Seviere who is also good. David is easy to talk to and genuinely cares about you. It took me a couple of months to find him when he moved to Kingwood, but thankfully I did! He's great! You won't be disappointed in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
Great person, extremely personable. Genuinely seems to care about his patients well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
Oh my goodness! I have been searching for him since he was at Humble family practice and just disappeared! Very awesome doctor cant wait to make an appointment. Very caring doctor and listens to your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
David is awesome. Began seeing him at the other clinic where he worked. Saw him as taking time to help me out. Good personality, very helpful with my issues. Preferred seeing him as opposed to the female MD I had seen in that office. You will not be disappointed in his care. I read a bad review on him, and I am thinking, "How can that be?" He is not like that at all. You will not be disappointed in him. Now that I have found where he is practicing I will f/u with him if he is provider with insu.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
He is awesome. No waits very kind and considerate office
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
This man helped to save my life. I was so sorry when he left his last employer and did not know how to contact him but kept googling until I found him again. As to the person Sam in Humble, I went to his last employer and had to see a different PA because David was not there any more and got the same exact medicines given to me on top of my daily medicines by a PA that had never seen me . Maybe they are the medicines that the Doctor who's business it is has them push. Lana in Humble
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
Awesome P.A.! The only "doctor" my husband will see. Easy to get appointments and very sympathetic to squirmy males who hate seeing the doctor :0)
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
I have been taking sythroid for my thyroid condition for the last 22 years.Dr Brumbaugh was able to find the cause of my problem and was put on a natural medication.He was able to walk me through what was wrong and give me complete explanation of my problem.He gave me more than the 20 minutes that the other dr at Humble Family Clinic did not give me or my husband and even took time to ask afterwords if I had any other questions.I just found out that he no longer works at this clinic. I LEFT SAD!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?
Worst PA ever!!! Be aware, I had a appointment with David, due to my main doctor in the same practice being booked. I went in for routine seasonal allergies. He prescribed a steroid pill, a steroid shot, 2 nose sprays, and a antihistamine. Overkill!! I had a reaction to the steroids and broke out with acne and had all sorts of anxiety. Come to find out there is a huge counter action with my normal daily medication. I even asked if there was any counter actions!! He has a lack of knowledge!!
I am sorry you felt this way. I remember giving...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you David Brumbaugh, PA-C?

How was your experience with David Brumbaugh?

Compare Providers