David Bove, LCSW

Clinical Social Work ·  Male · Age 54

David Bove

David R Bove & Associates

2002 Route 17M Ste 10 Goshen, NY 10924

David Bove, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Goshen, NY. He specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.

David Bove accepts

David Bove accepts the following insurance:

Teacher Retirement System
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield POS
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthKeepers Plus POS
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Cigna EPO

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

As a psychotherapist, I want to practice as I personally live, with the belief that each one of us has specific gifts to contribute to others. That each one of us is special, and deserves to be loved. It is my role to help you recognize your gifts and strengths, to remove your blocks, so you then can become the best version of yourself so you can go forth and positively affect others.

• Clinical Social Work

David Bove?
David Bove's Performance
What People Say About David Bove, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Great listener. Relaxed atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bove, LCSW?
David is a terrific family counselor and a great guy. He is attentive, compassionate and patient. He cares about your issue(s) and perspective and brings creative solutions that are insightful and helpful. He has done a great deal for my wife and I in helping us address some significant relationship issues. I always enjoy my sessions with David, whether just to vent or to learning something from him regarding how to cope and move forward. I would recommend him to any family needing help.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bove, LCSW?
David is a gifted, insightful listener and a gentle educator who provides fresh perspectives to problems. He provides a safe environment in which to look at the past, perhaps tie it to the present and utilize new tools to live more happily. Counseling is very enjoyable and rewarding because David is so amicable and relatable. No matter how heavy my heart is when I arrive I leave uplifted, happy and hopeful. I feel so grateful to have the privilege of finding such a wonderful therapist
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bove, LCSW?
To anyone who has been to either had a therapist or multiple who have made you feel like therapy is pointless...this is the man who will change your world. Ive been to a couple therapist in which they didn't really care and just pushed me to go see a psychologist. David Bove is a man who truly listens to you and helps you through tough times or even confusing times of your life. I highly recommend him. I went to him during the most difficult time in my life and he truly helped me get through it.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bove, LCSW?
If you feel you haven't found a therapist yet that really understands you then you haven't seen Dave. You will never feel like his client when you are in his office. He provides a sense of security and comfort that will make you want to tell him everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bove, LCSW?
Dave was a tremendous help to my son who suffered from bipolar, anxiety & obesessive compulsive dis orders. By the time he was diagnosed he had started to self medicate & also had a drig problem. Dave recommened a great drug counselor & together helped him tremendously. Dave is patient, very understanding & truly listens to what is being said. He was also a tremendous help to me when my son died 1 month befoe I had been diagnosed with & had surgery for cancer. I would highly recommend Dave!!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bove, LCSW?
Dave is insightful and caring. When you first walk into his office, you feel like you're meeting and old friend. He is an amazing therapist and has helped me so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bove, LCSW?
I feel Dr. Bove provides superb advice and direction!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bove, LCSW?

How was your experience with David Bove?