Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. David Blakely, DC
Dr. David Blakely, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Downey, CA. Dr. Blakely is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and Los Alamitos Medical Center.

11480 Brookshire Ave Ste 300

• LACare
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Blakely

• Chiropractic

Dr. Blakely does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Blakely is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Blakely has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Blakely has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blakely does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blakely and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blakely's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blakely to family and friends
Dr. Blakely's Performance
in Whittier, CA |
After 2 back injuries in 2 years, scheduling last minute urgent appointments is still very easy. Dr. Blakely and his staff are empathetic, professional and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Blakely for intense treatment after an injury or routine adjustments. He is awesome!
Norwalk, CA |
Dr. Blakey is great. When I get hurt at work I go straight to him. He has fixed my torn calf muscle, pulled hamstring, and my injured right ring finger. All my injuries have been taken care of by him. He is always smiling and happy to see me. I have nothing bad to say about him. I am glad my wife told me to go see him.
in Downey, CA |
Dr. Blakely is a great Chiropractor; he listens to his patients concerns and is incredibly polite. Great bed side manner. I have had 7 sessions for my chronic back pain and sciatic pain and have seen amazing results. The staff at the Downey office is very friendly and courteous, great team.
in Downey, CA |
My experience with Dr. Blakely has been absolutely wonderful. His entire staff is professional, friendly, and courteous. He was able to help me on my road to recovery after about 2 years of chronic back, knee, and hip pain. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody and he would be the only chiropractor I would recommend.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Blakely is a very personable and overall great doctor. He listens to and addresses any concerns that patients have. He has always treated very well any time I have gone to see him. I would recommend him to everyone I know.
Cerritos, CA |
Excellent people skills; easy to get along with and did wonders for my neck. Assistant/Nurse - Leo, follows Dr. Blakely.
He is Very helpful and listens to our needs.
in Downey, CA |
Dr. Blakely is one of the best chiropractors I've gone to. I've gone to him on two separate occasions, once after a car accident, and another after a sprts related injury. Both times he helped me rehabilitate my back to full strength and I was soon carrying on with normal everyday activities. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a chiropractor.
in Santa Fe Springs, CA |
Dr. Blakely was the first provider to finally help me find the cause of my pain after 2 years of testing. He has been attentive, thoroughly explains the treatment, and our goals of treatment. Would definitely recommend.
in Anaheim, CA |
My name is Olena Merrill.Two month ago i start to have pain on my back,i went twice to different emergency rooms,went to primary doctor,went to acupuncture,physical therapy and etc. Nothing help! I finally decided to go to the chiropractor and go to see Dr Blakely .After my first visit i start to recognize i do not have pain anymore! Dr Blakely told me i need to come to him twice a week to do therapy and i did. My pain now is gone! WOW! Dr Blakely the best Doctor i ever see in my life!
in Norwalk, Ca |
Great experience from the moment you walk in. The staff is amazing and never waited more than 5 minutes. Dr Blakey is always on time and very professional. I felt so much better after just one visit! I would highly recommend Dr Blakey
in Compton, CA |
He is very professional and very sweet. Truly shows concern for his patients. Very attentive and explains everything very well. Extremely helpful and truly knows what he's doing.
Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Blakely is a great doctor! Always a good attitude and explains everything well. Definitely recommendable. The nurse, Angelica is also awesome. Very friendly and nice!
Have you seen Dr. David Blakely, DC?
Are you Dr. Blakely?