David Bibbey, MSOM

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

David Bibbey, MSOM is an Acupuncturist in Crystal River, FL. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

David Bibbey, MSOM
441 Se Kings Bay Dr Crystal River, FL 34429
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Offers Telehealth

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if David Bibbey treats your condition or procedure

• Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy

David Bibbey accepts

David Bibbey accepts the following insurance:

David Bibbey's Reviews

Dr. Bibbey saw me for my initial appt after hours due to my pain level and inability to walk. He took a thorough history and answered all my questions. After two treatments I was able to walk with assistance and pain level had improved. I appreciated he had an end point in sight and would have referred me after so many treatments if I did not improve. He is congenial, knowledgeable and honest. I recommend him.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you David Bibbey, MSOM?

We are a specialty medical practice that uses drug-free solutions to help people regain and maintain their active healthy lifestyle. Practicing preventive...Read more

Graduate of the Florida College of Integrative Medicine.  Florida licensed and NCCAOM Board-Certified Acupuncturist in private practice since 2011. ...Read more

• Acupuncture

Does David Bibbey, MSOM offer telehealth services?

David Bibbey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is David Bibbey, MSOM accepting new patients?

David Bibbey, MSOM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see David Bibbey's profile to make an appointment.

Does David Bibbey, MSOM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if David Bibbey accepts your insurance.

What are David Bibbey, MSOM's top areas of care?

David Bibbey frequently treats Acupuncture, Anxiety, and Arthritis. See all procedures and conditions David Bibbey treats.

Where is David Bibbey, MSOM's office located?

David Bibbey's office is located at 441 Se Kings Bay Dr, Crystal River, FL 34429. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with David Bibbey, MSOM?

441 Se Kings Bay Dr Crystal River, FL 34429