David Barney, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male · Age 52

David Barney

Barney Family Medicine

6690 Crossings Dr SE Ste C Grand Rapids, MI 49508

David Barney, PA-C is a physician assistant in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Grand Rapids Medical Education & Research Center For Health Professions/Michigan State University in 2003 and specializes in physician assistant (pa), sports medicine, and more.

David Barney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend David Barney

David Barney?
David Barney's Performance
What People Say About David Barney, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
I have seen Dave for several years. He is very attentive and actually listen to what you have to say. I am so happy that I found such a great medical professional in our area. He is extremely knowledgeable, well versed on multiple areas of practice, and stays current on new technology, treatments, methods, etc. He actually spends time speaking with you during your appointment; getting to know you and understanding what may be ailing you so that he can determine the best course of treatment. I would (and do) recommend Dave to my friends and family without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?
This is a great doctor who cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?
Dave is fantastic, he as been my primary care provider for years and I have never once considered looking anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?
I recommend Dr. Barney to all of my friends. He listens well, is incredibly knowledgeable about anything I ask him about, and is very patient if I don't understand something. I have been with him for more than 15 years and make a point to follow him when he moves.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?
Dr David Barney is a wonderful, caring, compassion, amazing, professional, awesome, and down to earth "Doctor" I realize his title is PAC but he is a Doctor to my husband and myself. He does eveyrthing a medical Doctor does and then some. I have seen many Doctors in my time and I have to say Dr Barney is the top of the line. We are so blessed to have him for our Medical Care. He definitely knows what he is doing. He has bed side manners, he listens to you and knows how to take care of you. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?
He is simply amazing! He listens to what you are struggling with and puts at ease any concerns you have. He explains things very well and is laid back regarding how he is with you. He does everything he can to help and doesn't stop until you're satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?
David Barney is an absolute awesome Dr. and was the only one who helped me when I was given a flu shot by a different Dr. office who messed up and hit nerves in my shoulder causing pain for almost two years. David was the ONLY person who took me serious and looked into treatments and made the pain all go away. I am able to live a completely normal life now. when life gets me down he is like that good friend you can count on to bring you back up! Thank you David and staff for all your support!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?
Dr. Barney is amazing! I have been having knee issues for quite some time. I was going to a pain clinic where all they wanted to do was keep upping my dose of pain meds. That is not the direction I wanted to go in. I went to Dr. Barney, he ordered an MRI, put me on Prednisone for the swelling, adjusted my meds. He did more in 1 visit than the pain clinic did in 2 yrs! He is patient, kind, and more importantly genuine. I absolutely would recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?
Excellent provider with skill, compassion and competency. I highly recommend him to anyone and their families.
Dr Dave is the bomb
×Post a ResponseAre you David Barney, PA-C?

How was your experience with David Barney?

Enjoy offering the highest quality of care and educating patients. Spend extra time explaining their disease states and treatment options.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Allergy
  • Dermatology
  • Family Medicine (Physician Assistant)

2003
2001
Grand Valley State University
2003
2001

David Barney accepts

David Barney accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Health Alliance
Priority Health
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if David Barney treats your condition or procedure

• Knee Injection
  • Psoriasis
  • Skin Diseases
  • Warts

Check the quality of care at hospitals where David Barney treats patients.