Dr. David Bajada, PHD

Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Bajada
1 Monroeville Ctr # 970 Monroeville, PA 15146

Dr. David Bajada, PHD is a psychologist in Monroeville, PA. He specializes in psychology.

Dr. Bajada accepts

Dr. Bajada accepts the following insurance:

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Classic Blue
UPMC Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Bajada treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bajada?
Dr. Bajada's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Bajada, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Helped me through a very difficult time. Gave me tools that I can use in the future also. Very kind, thoughtful and caring. Very happy to have him as a doctor. Would recommend highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bajada, PHD?
I wish I were back in Pennsylvania and Dr. Bajada is one of the reasons why. If you have or had the privilege of receiving Dr. Bajada's services as your therapist, then you will find that his insight is very keen. He is very patient and caring. His approach towards your benefit is (in my opinion) unmatched by anyone I've seen in comparison. If you are looking for a therapist then look no more. I am grateful and blessed to have him in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bajada, PHD?
From the moment I walked into Dr. Bajada's office, I've felt like I was talking to a friend. I've had to deal with issues:incest, in particular, that were very difficult to even think about, but I've made so much progress that I couldn't with other psychologists or psychiatrists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bajada, PHD?
Since my first visit, it has been apparent that Dr. Bajada is a highly skilled psychologist who loves his work and cares about his patients. I tried other therapists before seeing Dr. Bajada, and he has been the only one who has helped me make significant progress in overcoming anxiety/panic. During my appointments, I feel heard and understood. My concerns are always met with kindness, compassion and sensitivity. I trust Dr. Bajada and am very thankful to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bajada, PHD?
Dr. Bajada?s knowledge has been crucial in helping me understand my depression and anxiety issues. After only a few sessions, I felt we were making significant progress due to his unique ability to understand my thought processes and feelings. The environment is extremely comfortable, which is perfect for open discussions regarding sometimes difficult subject matter. I always leave the office with valuable insight and coping strategies from Dr. Bajada that have been essential in my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bajada, PHD?
Dr. Bajada is one of the most caring and objective people I know. I've never seen any other psychologists, so I feel extremely lucky to have chosen Dr. Bajada when I first decided to seek care for depression/anxiety. I look forward to the appointments I have with him because I feel I have a clearer and more at-ease mind after each session. I have made an enormous amount of progress in managing my depression/anxiety since seeing Dr. Bajada, and I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bajada, PHD?
Great at what he does. Excellent. Caring. Helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bajada, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bajada?

As a psychologist/therapist my approach is to help you find practical and lasting results to the life issues you face. My extensive training and years of experience have helped many with issues related to sustaining and improving their relationships,...

• Psychology