Dr. David Adams, PHD

Clinical Psychology •  Male • Age 75

Dr. Adams

David B. Adams, Ph.D., P.C.

5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 251 Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. David Adams, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Atlanta, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Adams to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

See similar Clinical Psychologists in Atlanta

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Adams accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Adams treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Adams' conditions and procedures:

• Individual Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David Adams, PHD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams?
What People Say About Dr. David Adams, PHD
Our world came apart before and after that virus hit our area and our jobs. Wife and I have difficulty having this much tense time together. He is THE asset to our lives.
R. Franklin – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I needed someone I could trust, respect and rely upon. I needed someone whom I felt had a deep understanding of the world, life and me. But most of all I needed someone who had a track record of success.
Sonia – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
My problems were deeply personal and rather embarrassing. He made me immediately comfortable and treated me with respect and caring. There were many things for which I needed for forgive myself. I wanted someone I could trust and could help me fix these problems and to forgive my past.
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I finished psychotherapy at the end of December. It has been a revealing journey, and my life has very much changed. Things at home are good, and I got a promotion at work. Also, I have less aches and complaints which I always knew was from tension and stress.
BarryMc – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Was thrilled to get to see him before visiting family. I really dreaded the confrontations with parents that I always anticipate, and I always blame myself. Not this time. He helped me understand the role I play in the family and how this self-blaming serves no healthy purpose.
bawa – Nov 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I have been drifting between doctors for years. Very easy to get disappointed and feel like they are clueless. This, however, has been great. I have progressed so far and look forward to each appointment that I can get.
Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I would highly recommend Dr.Adams. He has already made a huge difference in my day to day life and outlook on the future. He patiently works with me as I face the difficulties of my past and offers encouragement for the future. He is wise and personable. I look forward to my visits and leave feeling like a weight has been lifted off of me.
Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Initially, I was referred by my ob-gyn but I gather Dr. Adams takes patients on a selective basis. They worked me in. I have been seen for three months and have made really great progress.
Melissa – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Very patient and respectful. I sought him out because my emotional problems were leading to bodily changes and complaints. He is kind and considerate, and he surely takes a complete history. I felt safe and protected.
SeenMonthly – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I am very grateful to have found Dr. Adams. He has really helped me the last couple of months. I would highly recommend him.
Elizabeth Crawford in Atlanta , GA – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Just a great and fulfilling experience. He tends to have a long waiting list, but when I explained my situation, he created space for me without depriving others. More importantly, he was so focused and sincere. I so needed this.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
He is calming and reassuring. His clinical skills feel like an art form. He zero’s in on the problems, their causes, the solutions and kept me from becoming discouraged by my past failures. I like the approach of diagnosis-first and then treatment, and the office setting is very upscale/elegant. The scheduling and billing process is handled with precision. Staff is amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Adams.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Extremely professional and thorough. Doctor and nurse are kind and supportive. As a male, I approached psychotherapy with a degree of anxiety. It takes a great deal for me to trust others. He has been extremely effective in addressing my problems. I feel deeply indebted.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr Adams is the man. He has been so helpful to me over the past year plus. I spent a lot of time researching who would be the best person to see on a regular basis to work through some of the things I had been going through. His guidance has really helped me in multiple aspects of my life including my personal and work life. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great psychologist! His staff is great as well. Easy to deal with, helpful and always available.
Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I cannot express how impactful Dr. Adams has been on my life in the last 6 months. I did a lot of research when finding a new psychologist and Dr. Adams is the best in his field! I suffer from generalized anxiety with depressive tendencies so if I could see him each week, I would. The outcomes of each session are so valuable. He is straight, to-the-point and always spot-on with his analysis. Highly recommended!
Nicole in Atlanta – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I needed someone whom I believed was well-educated, highly skilled, perceptive and invested. This was the doctor for me. He exceeded all expectations, and his setting is very upscale, convenient and inviting.
New Patient in Dunwoody, GA – Dec 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr. Adams and his support staff are incredibly caring about the individual patient. They carefully assess the patient before treatment and are very flexible when it comes to payments. Dr. Adams is very attentive to patient's needs and situations and is very empathetic and understanding in general. He is able to put the client at ease. I would recommend Dr. Adams with 100 % as a current patient.
Hannah in Atlanta, GA – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Psychoanalysis Spot on! Dr. Adams knows his stuff, and he can help you get your stuff together. He is fast, accurate, and clears things up in seconds flat. Psychiatric Medicine Dr. Adam’s is well versed in psychiatric medicine. He can tell you what medicines will help you, how they might affect you, and what the alternatives are. Summation Dr. Adams is a highly educated, experienced, and talented PhD Psychologist. He simply is good at what he does.
All the Difference – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I consider myself fortunate to have found Dr. Adams. He listens, understands, and offers thoughtful and constructive advice. He has created an environment where I am comfortable discussing my issues and know that Dr. Adams will provide me with honest and objective feedback. He has proven to be someone that I trust and whose input I value greatly. I cannot say enough about how helpful and productive my time spent with Dr. Adams has been. A perceptive man with a nice touch of humor mixed in.
Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr. Adams' knowledge and experience has helped me through some very tough times over the past several years. He is always patient and kind. I consider myself very lucky to have found him.
Susan in Decatur, GA – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Adams?

Atlanta psychologist, Dr. David B. Adams, is Board Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) and specializes in the psychological treatment of pain, depression, anxiety, sexual, and somatic symptom disorders in adults. He founded Atlanta Medical Psycho...

• Clinical Psychology
  • Psychosomatic Medicine
  • Psychotherapy
  • Sex Therapy

Institute Of Clinical Training

More Information

• Does Dr. Adams communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Adams communicates via email

• Does Dr. Adams offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Adams offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Adams offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Adams offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Adams have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Adams has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Adams offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Adams offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Adams offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Adams offers evening visits