Dr. David Adams, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male · Age 74

Dr. Adams

David B. Adams, Ph.D., P.C.

5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 251 Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. David Adams, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from University Of Alabama At Tuscaloosa in 1973 and specializes in clinical psychology, psychosomatic medicine, and more.

Dr. Adams accepts

Dr. Adams accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Adams treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Pain Disorder
  • Pain Management
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Atlanta psychologist, Dr. David B. Adams, is Board Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) and specializes in the psychological treatment of pain, depression, anxiety, sexual, and somatic symptom disorders in adults. He founded Atlanta Medical Psycho...

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Adams?
Dr. Adams' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Adams, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Initially, I was referred by my ob-gyn but I gather Dr. Adams takes patients on a selective basis. They worked me in. I have been seen for three months and have made really great progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Very patient and respectful. I sought him out because my emotional problems were leading to bodily changes and complaints. He is kind and considerate, and he surely takes a complete history. I felt safe and protected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I am very grateful to have found Dr. Adams. He has really helped me the last couple of months. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Just a great and fulfilling experience. He tends to have a long waiting list, but when I explained my situation, he created space for me without depriving others. More importantly, he was so focused and sincere. I so needed this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
He is calming and reassuring. His clinical skills feel like an art form. He zero’s in on the problems, their causes, the solutions and kept me from becoming discouraged by my past failures. I like the approach of diagnosis-first and then treatment, and the office setting is very upscale/elegant. The scheduling and billing process is handled with precision. Staff is amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Adams.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Extremely professional and thorough. Doctor and nurse are kind and supportive. As a male, I approached psychotherapy with a degree of anxiety. It takes a great deal for me to trust others. He has been extremely effective in addressing my problems. I feel deeply indebted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr Adams is the man. He has been so helpful to me over the past year plus. I spent a lot of time researching who would be the best person to see on a regular basis to work through some of the things I had been going through. His guidance has really helped me in multiple aspects of my life including my personal and work life. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great psychologist! His staff is great as well. Easy to deal with, helpful and always available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I cannot express how impactful Dr. Adams has been on my life in the last 6 months. I did a lot of research when finding a new psychologist and Dr. Adams is the best in his field! I suffer from generalized anxiety with depressive tendencies so if I could see him each week, I would. The outcomes of each session are so valuable. He is straight, to-the-point and always spot-on with his analysis. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I needed someone whom I believed was well-educated, highly skilled, perceptive and invested. This was the doctor for me. He exceeded all expectations, and his setting is very upscale, convenient and inviting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr. Adams and his support staff are incredibly caring about the individual patient. They carefully assess the patient before treatment and are very flexible when it comes to payments. Dr. Adams is very attentive to patient's needs and situations and is very empathetic and understanding in general. He is able to put the client at ease. I would recommend Dr. Adams with 100 % as a current patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Psychoanalysis Spot on! Dr. Adams knows his stuff, and he can help you get your stuff together. He is fast, accurate, and clears things up in seconds flat. Psychiatric Medicine Dr. Adam’s is well versed in psychiatric medicine. He can tell you what medicines will help you, how they might affect you, and what the alternatives are. Summation Dr. Adams is a highly educated, experienced, and talented PhD Psychologist. He simply is good at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
I consider myself fortunate to have found Dr. Adams. He listens, understands, and offers thoughtful and constructive advice. He has created an environment where I am comfortable discussing my issues and know that Dr. Adams will provide me with honest and objective feedback. He has proven to be someone that I trust and whose input I value greatly. I cannot say enough about how helpful and productive my time spent with Dr. Adams has been. A perceptive man with a nice touch of humor mixed in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr. Adams' knowledge and experience has helped me through some very tough times over the past several years. He is always patient and kind. I consider myself very lucky to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
A very wonderful experience from a highly skilled and credentialed doctor, could not recommend more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
From the moment I walked into Dr. Adams office I was put at ease. The nurse is very kind and helpful, I have never waited longer than a few minutes in the waiting room, I"m always seen at or before my appointment time. Dr. Adams is very kind, intelligent, easy to talk to, funny, caring, and helps me understand and deal with the things I speak with him about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr. Adams is a true professional. Caring, direct, supportive, a problem solver. I would highly recommend him and have to friends who've been as satisfied as I have been. If you're willing to do the work he will help you figure it out. Then it's up to you to make the changes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr. Adams is kind, professional, and knowledgeable. His result oriented approach helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need of help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
After all the recommendations of co-workers, I searched reviews. He is wonderful, attention, skilled and talented. He helps you work through your conflict but makes certain that you realize how they arose and the ways in which they are expressed in your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
Dr. Adams was excellent! He helped me in a number or areas that were very important to me. I have worked with Dr. Adams over a several year period.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, PHD?
After truly years of searching for the right doctor, I was recommended to Dr. Adams by several people I highly respect. He is the right person for me. I am very pleased and appreciative.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Adams?