Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Dava Derrick, CNP
Dava Derrick, CNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Clayton, OH.

1250 National Rd Ste 400

Clayton, OH 45315

Learn about Dava Derrick

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dava Derrick does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dava Derrick is unavailable at this time.

Dava Derrick has no awards or honors listed.

Dava Derrick has no media or publications listed.

Dava Derrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dava Derrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dava Derrick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dava Derrick to family and friends
2.2
Dava Derrick's Performance
in Englewood, OH |
If you value your well being please stay away..one visit and she dismissed all my pain telling me she was reporting me?. I was depressed, she told me nothing was wrong with me and i needed to 'man up' then of course i never went back but she put on my record as me being a lying difficult patient this made it very hard to find a new doctor.
in Annapolis, MD |
This woman has been treating my son & grandson for many years now. Because he went to school with her son. Pathetic She tries to micro-manage problems that are well above her level of expertise when she should be referring patients for better care. However, if you have minor surgery & need your wound looked at, she will refer you back to your surgeon. They are incapable of cleaning & dressing a minor wound. Something a nurse, especially a nurse practioner should be able to handle.Retire,please.
Horrible. Ego huge. Zero personality. Very condescending. Patronizing to the point of insult. Considered my explanations of my past experiences with certain medications to be unnecessary and in my med records said I was rambling and that I was tutoring her on certian meds. I saw her twice and both visits made me feel as if I had no say in my care. Her attitude was demeaning, rude and arrogant. I have never in my life ever had a medical professional behave so unprofessionally. It was horrible
Not helpful what so ever. Kept referring to a test result as something completely different. It was as if she had absolutely no idea in the first place.
Have you seen Dava Derrick, CNP?
Are you Dava Derrick?

Visit Dava Derrick

Dava Derrick accepts 2 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Occupational Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
Dermatology