Contact provider for availability

Dava Derrick, CNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Dava Derrick
1250 National Rd Ste 400 Clayton, OH 45315

Dava Derrick, CNP is a nurse practitioner in Clayton, OH. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Dava Derrick accepts

Dava Derrick accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dava Derrick treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dava Derrick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dava Derrick

2.2

Dava Derrick?
Dava Derrick's Performance
What People Say About Dava Derrick, CNP
RecentMost Helpful
ive always felt uncomfortable at this dr but at first i thought it was just me being young/awkward lol. i went back today after i hadnt been in quite a while and felt the same, realized it was the nurse+assistant who gave off this vibe. then i list off many problems to ms derrick & she says theres nothing wrong w me & subs an ibuprofen (said no thx, didnt need 1?) then tells me to be xrayed in next room. room tells me i must go to a dif city bc they cant do it there?! never ever going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dava Derrick, CNP?
If you value your well being please stay away..one visit and she dismissed all my pain telling me she was reporting me?. I was depressed, she told me nothing was wrong with me and i needed to 'man up' then of course i never went back but she put on my record as me being a lying difficult patient this made it very hard to find a new doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dava Derrick, CNP?
This woman has been treating my son & grandson for many years now. Because he went to school with her son. Pathetic She tries to micro-manage problems that are well above her level of expertise when she should be referring patients for better care. However, if you have minor surgery & need your wound looked at, she will refer you back to your surgeon. They are incapable of cleaning & dressing a minor wound. Something a nurse, especially a nurse practioner should be able to handle.Retire,please.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dava Derrick, CNP?
Horrible. Ego huge. Zero personality. Very condescending. Patronizing to the point of insult. Considered my explanations of my past experiences with certain medications to be unnecessary and in my med records said I was rambling and that I was tutoring her on certian meds. I saw her twice and both visits made me feel as if I had no say in my care. Her attitude was demeaning, rude and arrogant. I have never in my life ever had a medical professional behave so unprofessionally. It was horrible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dava Derrick, CNP?
Not helpful what so ever. Kept referring to a test result as something completely different. It was as if she had absolutely no idea in the first place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dava Derrick, CNP?

How was your experience with Dava Derrick?