Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Daryl Lajiness, DC
Dr. Daryl Lajiness, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Temperance, MI.

8100 Lewis Ave Ste 1

Temperance, MI 48182

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Lajiness

• Chiropractic

Dr. Lajiness does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Lajiness is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lajiness has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lajiness has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lajiness does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lajiness and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lajiness' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lajiness to family and friends
Dr. Lajiness' Performance
in Toledo, OH |
One of the biggest issues I've had with doctors in the past is that they don't actually listen to me about my health history or what's going on with my body. I am overjoyed to say that Dr. Lajiness is the complete opposite... He listened and treated me with skill and compassion - like a human being! His facility is very nice, well appointed and clean. His staff is friendly, capable and upbeat. Nobody keeps you waiting or wondering if they care. I couldn't be happier!
Dr. Daryl was recommended by a friend after I had been dealing with knee pain for over a year (went through surgery, pt and cortisone shots). They are able to get you in quickly at a time that works with your schedule. He is very friendly, and takes the time to get to know you. Dr. Daryl does a very good job of explaining what is going on and what you can do at home as well. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. And I'm finally getting some pain relief!
in Lambertville |
Life saver. I called at 5pm because of a back pain so severe I could not hold my 5 month old son. By 6pm I was home and holding my son with ease. Dr. Laginess describes what he is going to do to your back, hips or neck, so you are never nervous or surprised. He remembered my kids name from when I was pregnant. Amanda is at the desk and fits perfectly in with the easy going atmosphere of the office. I'm in and out and always feeling much better. Did I mention I never wait to be seen.
Have you seen Dr. Daryl Lajiness, DC?
Are you Dr. Lajiness?