Contact provider for availability

Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD

Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD

Pain Management ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD is a pain management specialist in Oklahoma City, OK and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in pain management and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Dr. Jackson accepts

Dr. Jackson accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Jackson's experience treating your condition or procedure

1.9

Dr. Jackson?
Dr. Jackson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD
I seen Dr Jackson for years he was always very friendly and caring with me even though he did drop me after 4 years for being 2 pills short that was my fault I don't understand all the bashing of dr jackson he's a fair man and in my opinion a great dr wish I had not messed up because he's the only one who kept me out of pain for years now lighten up people
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD?
Wish I had seen the horrible reviews before agreeing to see him. My roommate called to verify my appt time and get the address, they refused to talk to him, made me talk, and hung up on me. Called back told if I did not have my new patient paperwork with me, which I never received, I could not be seen. Said they had a cancelation I can come. I then read the reviews here, had my roommate call and cancel due to the horrible reviews. The girl laughed and said “OK, whatever” and hung up. Rude!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD?
A horrible doctor I take my medicine every day a couple times a day like prescribed have never had a missing pill have never missed an appointment or anything this doctor tried to tell me that the pills are not in my system with that being said I went to my primary care doctor and took a drug test the same day and it popped positive for opiates they do not do their test correctly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD?
Another commenter called him condescending and arrogant. I cannot agree more. He doesn't listen to his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD?
I would leave zero stars if I could. Husband has crohn's disease and lives with chronic pain. They wanted him to sign an agreement that he'd come in within 24 hours of them calling him for a random drug test, regardless of the circumstances. This jerkwad dropped a patient for not doing this, because he was on a business trip. They refused to let me go in the room with him, despite me being his wife and him needing to stay with me in case my epilepsy spiked. The Dr refused to even see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD?
Worst doctor I have ever visited. By far my worst experience ever visiting any type of healthcare facility. This doctor has no compassion, is the most condescending, arrogant person I've ever met. He would not even take the time to look at my files that were sent to him. The only good thing about this office is his staff. I will be going to great measures to file all complaints possible with any applicable offices necessary. Do not see this ......... I can't even call him a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD?
I had a very unsatisfactory experience with Dr. Jackson. After being treated like a criminal with drug screening and questioning; I was allowed to see him. He seemed to listen well and agreed that I was not requesting or using inappropriate drugs. He then said "I can't help you. You will die in your sleep if you get bronchitis or pneumonia." He then rushed from the room, obviously not caring whether I lived or died, lived in pain, or even existed. I would not recommend Dr. Jackson to anyone.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl Jackson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jackson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jackson treats patients.