Dr. Darren Fano, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Fano

Boca Spine & Wellness Center

299 Camino Gardens Blvd Ste 103 Boca Raton, FL 33432

Dr. Darren Fano, DC is a Chiropractor in Boca Raton, FL and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus medical school in 2000. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fano to book an appointment.

Dr. Fano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fano

4.4

Dr. Fano?
What People Say About Dr. Darren Fano, DC
I have spinal stenosis, scoliosis and arthritis. I had two spinal surgeries, many epidural injections, cortisone injections in my knees and stem cell procedure in one knee. I have seen several chiropractors and went through many physical therapy sessions. Dr. Fano's treatment helped me to avoid additional invasive procedures and use of pain control drugs. I recommend Dr. Fano and his professional staff if you suffer from pains which can be alleviated by superior chiropractic treatment like the one, I have received in his office.
Marie P – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?
Amazing doctor who took plenty of time to explain exactly what was wrong with me. He even called after close of business to make sure I was feeling better.
Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?
After having severe leg pain for 6 months and being like most guys I waited until I could barely walk or stand until I went to the Drs. I had an MRI and X-rays taken at Holy Cross. I was diagnosed with Grade 2 Spondylolisthesis. I was told by 4 different Drs that the only way to treat it and correct it was by having major surgery.. I was recommended to Dr Fanno.. I felt some relief after the 1st week . After 4 months of treatment I am finally back to work and almost pain free. He's the best!
Tony Punzi in Ft Lauderdale – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?
I had an acute sciatic attack that was so severe, I was in tears. Sitting, lying down,getting up, taking steps even standing still would suddenly become excruciating with pulsing electric charges of pain going down my left leg from hip to heel. I was debating whether to call 911,but decided to try a local chiropractor first. I chose Dr. Fano because he was closest to where I live. I am so very very glad I did. After three treatments,my pain is almost gone. The man worked a miracle for me.
Carol S in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Fano for the last few years and have found him to be extremely proficient in his practice. He has helped alleviate my problem areas - unfortunately, I have a few of them - each and every time. He is very polite, friendly and understanding when it comes to adjustments and any potenital uncomfortable possibilities that might occur. I have been to a few other chiropractors over the years and would say without reservation that Dr. Fano is by far my first choice.
Hal Wulff in Jensen Beach, FL – Nov 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Fano?

• Chiropractic