Dr. Darren Fano, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 46

Dr. Fano

Boca Spine & Wellness Center

299 Camino Gardens Blvd Ste 103 Boca Raton, FL 33432

Dr. Darren Fano, DC is a Chiropractor in Boca Raton, FL and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus medical school in 2000. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fano to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Fano treats your condition or procedure

• Pregnancy
  • Ultrasound
  • Whiplash

Dr. Fano accepts

Dr. Fano accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Dr. Fano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fano

4.4

Dr. Fano?
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Listened & answered questions (19)
  • Office environment (19)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
I have spinal stenosis, scoliosis and arthritis. I had two spinal surgeries, many epidural injections, cortisone injections in my knees and stem cell procedure in one knee. I have seen several chiropractors and went through many physical therapy sessions. Dr. Fano's treatment helped me to avoid additional invasive procedures and use of pain control drugs. I recommend Dr. Fano and his professional staff if you suffer from pains which can be alleviated by superior chiropractic treatment like the one, I have received in his office.
Marie P – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?
Amazing doctor who took plenty of time to explain exactly what was wrong with me. He even called after close of business to make sure I was feeling better.
Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?
After having severe leg pain for 6 months and being like most guys I waited until I could barely walk or stand until I went to the Drs. I had an MRI and X-rays taken at Holy Cross. I was diagnosed with Grade 2 Spondylolisthesis. I was told by 4 different Drs that the only way to treat it and correct it was by having major surgery.. I was recommended to Dr Fanno.. I felt some relief after the 1st week . After 4 months of treatment I am finally back to work and almost pain free. He's the best!
Tony Punzi in Ft Lauderdale – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?
I had an acute sciatic attack that was so severe, I was in tears. Sitting, lying down,getting up, taking steps even standing still would suddenly become excruciating with pulsing electric charges of pain going down my left leg from hip to heel. I was debating whether to call 911,but decided to try a local chiropractor first. I chose Dr. Fano because he was closest to where I live. I am so very very glad I did. After three treatments,my pain is almost gone. The man worked a miracle for me.
Carol S in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Fano for the last few years and have found him to be extremely proficient in his practice. He has helped alleviate my problem areas - unfortunately, I have a few of them - each and every time. He is very polite, friendly and understanding when it comes to adjustments and any potenital uncomfortable possibilities that might occur. I have been to a few other chiropractors over the years and would say without reservation that Dr. Fano is by far my first choice.
Hal Wulff in Jensen Beach, FL – Nov 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Fano, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Fano?

• Chiropractic
  • Dietetics
  • Occupational & Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Radiology

2000
Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus

Is Dr. Darren Fano, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Darren Fano, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Fano's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Darren Fano, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Fano accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Darren Fano, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Fano frequently treats Back Injuries, Cervical Decompression Therapy, and Electrical Stimulation. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Fano treats.

Where is Dr. Darren Fano, DC's office located?

Dr. Fano's office is located at 299 Camino Gardens Blvd Ste 103, Boca Raton, FL 33432. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Darren Fano, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Fano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Darren Fano, DC?

Boca Spine & Wellness Center299 Camino Gardens Blvd Ste 103 Boca Raton, FL 33432