Contact provider for availability

Dr. Darin Schiffman, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Schiffman
88 W Grand St Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Dr. Darin Schiffman, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Elizabeth, NJ. He specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Schiffman accepts

Dr. Schiffman accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Dr. Schiffman?
Dr. Schiffman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Darin Schiffman, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
I was little apprehensive about seeking therapy at first. However, Dr. Schiffman made the experience very comfortable. He was very easy to talk to, seemed non judgemental and had the ability to build a rapport rather quickly which allowed me to fully engage in the process and to trust his expertise. I discussed with him the things I wanted to change in my life. He was very supportive. He offered me very good advice and gave me steps that were necessary to take... in order to reach my goals!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Schiffman, PSY.D?
Dr Schiffman is responsive, articulate and able to cut through the complex to achieve a unique simplicity from which someone suffering mental and emotional stress can truly benefit. I felt heard, understood and appreciated in our sessions. I appreciated most his very easy-going way of helping me see for myself what was before me and how I could cope with it. Upsetting situations can be very distracting and he was able to provide an anchor, calm & focus through the storm. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Schiffman, PSY.D?
Dr. Schffman is an amazing professional that I can say, therapy with him has saved my life. He is very easy to talk to and therapy wih him allowed me to see a better side of me. He helped work on my patience, my anxiety, my depression, my suicidal thoughts. I hesitated so much before looking for a professional to help me with my issues, but that once I started therapy with him, it made it so much easier for me and I regret no going to therapy at a earlier stage in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Schiffman, PSY.D?
Dr. Schiffman is fantastic and so easy to talk to...really helped me with my issues...thanks so much...He is incredible at reading into peoples problems
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Schiffman, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Schiffman?