Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD

Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD

OptometryFemale

Optometry

Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD is an Optometrist in West Palm Beach, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Periodontal & Implants Excellence

Periodontal & Implants Excellence2247 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd 204b West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Dr. Shapiro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shapiro

2.4

Terrible Dental Office
I wrote to you several times letting you know I was severely harassed by your office staff.
Bad experience in your Boca Office – Sep 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
Be AWARE of extra charges!!! Avoid if you can!
I switched to this dentist since my friend recommended them and they are in my network and very close to home. The first visit, everyone was super friendly. I was so excited that I found them until they started charging me for all kinds of services that were not performed. Dr. Dari is not knowledgeable. She said I don't have cavity even though it was visible. The cavity broke open a week after my visit. Please check the claims as they only submit what they want. They got paid by insurance but never refunded me for the service. I am currently working with insurance to recover the money I paid in excess.
Alina E Galan – Jun 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
First, the Invisalign they did for me was ill-fitted. It ended up squeezing my lower teeth to the point two of them protruded. Then. I started having bad headaches. Later, when I complained, I was told to sign a voluntary discharge paper. I agree with some of the reviews that it's about squeezing money out of the patients. I was not happy with the way I was treated .
Mar 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
I had a filling that broke and it was large so the doctor said I had to get a crown (which was $1,100) I had NO PAIN so I didn't need a root canal because there was no infection and so the doctor drilled my tooth down and put on a temp, it's been hurting ever since. So, I went in again a week later and he adjusted the temp but it still hurt. The tooth was starting to feel like nerve pain so I called and the front desk girl said that it’s just sore give it some rest and call back if it keeps hurting. I wait a few more days and the pain is getting worse so I make and appointment for that Monday and the doctor said the nerve must have not recovered from the preparation for the crown and now I have to get a root canal... ok not only is that another $1,200 but I also have to wait until Friday. They only have an endodontist in one day a week so I had to live with nerve pain for an entire week. It seems like this is one of those places you hear about that survive on preying on people for $$$
Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
After almost 10 years of being loyal to Shapiro dentistry we switched because the management and staff has become very disorganized. We have noticed the past year it has changed. There seems to be a lot of staff turnover. No one is there anymore who we liked and you can’t even get an appointment for dental procedures with the Shapiro’s. My husband and I both had appointments scheduled for a teeth cleaning and after sitting in the chair for over an hour, they tell us we don’t!! What the heck!! Then they try to sell every patient Invisalign! My teeth are super straight and they tried selling it to me! I don’t know what happened to Shapiro family dentistry, but we miss how it use to be. I do not recommend them anymore. Very disorganized, and dishonest!!!
Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
Terrible experience. I know there aren't a lot of options, dentist-wise, in this area of FL. But it would be worth getting a second opinion if this place is your only option... Came in for RCT. Had been referred by another dentist. After that was fixed, they proceeded to spot-treat my mouth until I had a comprehensive exam, where they continued to squeeze value from my teeth... even though I had normal pockets per the dental hygienist. Then... after I came in complaining of pain from malocclusion WHICH THEY CAUSED... asking that I avoid expensive treatment, guess what was promoted to me? Another RCT and alignment braces... both of which cost at least a thousand dollars. Shapiro Dentistry: please reconsider your methods :)
Patrick – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
Very good quality work. My initial review was negative because of my unexpected cost share, which was misguided. After the dentist called to explain the actual work that was performed, I am satisfied that I was treated fairly and that the cost wasn’t out-of-line with what other dentists would have charged.
Marc Marcus – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
First time patient, everyone was super nice at the office (check-in and x-rays) but once the Dr come in to speak with me at first he was very friendly and nice and told me what I needed to have done. I asked what my other options were, he said these you need a fill, root canal and a cap. I ask if I can go with a cap. When he saw that I was questing him, he changed his attitude and didn't seem to appreciate it and started getting rude. I had mentioned that I had the same thing before on another tooth and they did it without the cap, his response to me was well this is what options you have here if not you can go to your previous dentist. Totally rude.. I called a friend who is an dental assistant and sent her my x-ray said I don't not need a cap just a deep filling nothing else. BEWARE of this office, they seem nice at first but if you don't agree with that they want to offer you they will be extremely rude. I will report this to my insurance company so they are aware.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
I went in for a cleaning only to be told after X-RAYs that I would have to reschedule for a cleaning, what a joke. The dental assistants and dentist I saw were the most incompetent people ever and rude as they come. This place is run like an undercover scam operation not a dentist office. They try to charge you for everything. This dentist office should be investigated for fraudulent practices. I will never come back to this office again and I will tell everyone not to go as well.
Kevin – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
This is the worst dental office I have ever been to. I am surprised you have any business at all. Thankfully, I am never coming back here but I do hope you learn how to run a proper healthcare business for the sake of your future patients. Also, your office is filthy, you should consider getting that sorted out.
Jenelle in West Palm Beach, FL – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
I have been a client of Shapiro Family Dentistry since early 2017 and I've decided to take my business elsewhere because of the lack of professionalism. The services are not done timely and treatment plans are not fully discussed. Charges for services frequently fluctuate and the Dentist is often impatient. She is always in a visible rush to get the procedures done. The supporting staff is like a cavity that has been left to fester.
Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
I was referred to Shapiro Family Dentistry by Shanese Hogg, For my daughter and myself in late 2017. She has always spoken so highly of the dentist office and their dental hygienist, which, I also had the opportunity of meeting. However, after witnessing first hand the way Shanese was treated by the office manager Heather, I was appalled. There was no sense of customer service AT ALL. Even if a customer does not agree with your policies and leaves a negative review. Very Disturbing
Alexandra Cadet in West Palm Beach, FL – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
Dr Shapiro went out of her way to help me. Thank you Dr.
Julian – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
Dr Shapiro went out of her way to help me. Thank you Dr.
Julian – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
I had gone to many Dentists office and I was not happy with anyone of them.. Shapiro family Dentistry I Love.. Very Polite,Respect and outgoing.. Very much recommended for those whom is looking for a Dentist..
beebs – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
Great work and great price
Wonder Woman in Boynton – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
Dr. Dari is exceptional. Her and her staff go above and beyond. I went in on an emergency, they saw me same day and had me out of pain. Unfortunately, I needed to be referred out to a specialist, but they held my hand the whole time.
Shay Louis in Boynton Beach , FL – Jun 29, 2018
Thanks
Amanda – Jun 29, 2018
Best
Sparky in Boca, FL – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?
I felt comfortable from start to finish. Dr Dari made me feel calm. I was scared. Had bad toothache. And staff and dr are great. Thank you so much!
Anita Allen in West Palm Beach, FL – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dari Shapiro, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shapiro?