Audiology  |
Darcy Repucci, MS CCC-A
I am a long time Hopkinton resident who, after many years, has decided to open a private audiology practice, Baystate Audiology, at 1 Lumber Street in Hopkinton, MA. When I was in elementary school, I had articulation issues that affected my life in many ways. With the help of my speech therapist, I improved my articulation and life improved significantly. It was at this young age that I decided I wanted to be a speech pathologist so that I could help people like my speech therapist did. While receiving my undergraduate degree in Speech Pathology, I found a passion for Audiology. I returned back to the area to obtain my Master's degree in Audiology from Northeastern University. After graduating from Northeastern University, I completed my clinical fellowship year (CFY) at Cambridge Health Alliance (both the Everett and Cambridge locations). After completing my CFY, I stayed on at the hospital as a fully licensed audiologist in the ENT department working with 3 ENT doctors for 5 years. I loved working with the doctors and saw many interesting cases while at CHA. I loved that not every day was exactly the same but decided to take some time off and return to Hopkinton to start my family. in 2016, I decided to go back to work part time and took a position at BJ's Hearing Center in Northborough, MA. I enjoyed meeting and educating customers on hearing and hearing loss. I really enjoyed working with all of my patients there. When it was announced that the hearing centers were closing at BJ's, I decided to open my own practice. People don't realize how hearing loss can impair so many areas of their life. It's my passion to educate people about hearing loss and the impact it has on communication, especially with loved ones, which is why I decided to open Baystate Audiology in Hopkinton. While not in the office, I've got my hands full raising 3 loving young children (8,4,2). We enjoy spending our free time together hiking through the woods of New England or on the beaches of Cape Cod when the weather is nice.

Baystate Audiology LLC

1 Lumber St Ste 207A

Hopkinton, MA 01748

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Darcy Repucci

I enjoy working with patients to determine and treat the difficulties that they are experiencing due to their hearing loss by discussing the situations that are most difficult for them to hear in.  I have a collaborative approach where the patient and I(and their families) cooperate to determine the best treatment plan.

My goal is to educate the patient about their hearing loss.  I provide individual recommendations based on my expertise in the field but ultimately it is the patient's decision on how they want to proceed and I will be there to answer questions and give advice along the way.  I'm honest and upfront with my patients, including letting them know that there will be some fine tuning appointments to ensure the hearing aids are working to their fullest potential.

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Hearing Instruments

Darcy Repucci does not have any board certifications listed.

• Conductive Hearing Loss

• Audiogram
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Hearing Screening

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Colorado At Boulder
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Northeastern University
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Darcy Repucci has no awards or honors listed.

Darcy Repucci has no media or publications listed.

Darcy Repucci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Darcy Repucci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Darcy Repucci's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Darcy Repucci?

Preferred Blue PPO
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Geriatric Medicine
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)