Darcy Jones-Cook

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Darcy Jones-Cook is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Yucca Valley, CA.

Darcy Jones-Cook

San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools

58967 Business Center Dr Yucca Valley, CA 92284

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Darcy Jones-Cook treats your condition or procedure

Darcy Jones-Cook accepts

Darcy Jones-Cook's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Darcy Jones-Cook

1.0

Based on 1 rating

This person should have counseling themselves. She would not ask questions, when I did explain that I was having ptsd issues, her reply was "don't we all have that"... She was more preoccupied with trying to turn on a computer monitor, and when it did not work she put some type of electronic device on my earlobe, which I still have no clue what that was about. I have been to several therapists and have never encountered such incompetence as I did with Darcy F. Jones Cook. Besides waiting a half an hour at her fathers house in Joshua Tree not realizing that she was using a garden shed in her fathers backyard, I eventually discovered where to park. The assortment of Carl Jung books scattered about was in my opinion also a ruse, this lady really got on board with a money making scam as a pretend therapist. She didn't hesitate to take my $70 dollars however. Because of the terrible experience that I had, I am now even more reluctant to see another therapist. A REAL SETBACK in improving, b
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lahnse – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Darcy Jones-Cook?

How was your experience with Darcy Jones-Cook?

Darcy Jones-Cook is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Yucca Valley, CA.

• Marriage & Family Therapy

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Darcy Jones-Cook?

Does Darcy Jones-Cook accept any insurance plans?

What is Darcy Jones-Cook's office address?

Darcy Jones-Cook's office is located at 58967 Business Center Dr, Yucca Valley, CA 92284. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Darcy Jones-Cook receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 1/5 for Darcy Jones-Cook. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools58967 Business Center Dr Yucca Valley, CA 92284