Darcie Kelly, LCSW

Darcie Kelly, LCSW

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Darcie Kelly, LCSW is a counselor in Helena, MT. She specializes in counseling, social work, and more.Read her story

Talkspace

Helena, MT 59601

Learn about Darcie Kelly

Darcie Kelly's bio

This content was provided by Darcie Kelly "I have lived in Montana for over 20 years, and grew up in the Midwest. I have always had a love for animals and the outdoors. I've raised turkeys, chickens, guineas, and Icelandic sheep. I've rehabilitated horses and countless dogs and cats over the years. I had the amazing opportunity to live in the Swan Valley in a larch cabin off the grid. I learned a lot about the outdoors and being both independent and able to depend on good friends. My first job in the Swan Valley was as an art teacher at a residential treatment center for troubled teens. There, I learned about Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, and became a leader in the State as well as in the nation for this type of work. This was a dream come true! Working with clients and the horses was amazing! The providers around the world were so amazing as well. Now that I have re-homed my horses and moved into town, I'm making some changes in my life and to how I help others. I worked in another facility for adjudicated teenage boys, a children's hospital, and then in my private practice on the farm. I later opened an office downtown where I continued to work with children, adults, couples and military families. I was soon recruited to work as a contractor for the military, and worked with Soldiers for 2 years. Now, I am practicing as an online therapist through TalkSpace. I am really happy with the TalkSpace community! I'm meeting providers from all over the country, and have an amazing support network through providers and staff. I've been interested in this type of work for about as long as I've been in Montana! I was hesitant to participate because of potential risks to privacy. Now, TalkSpace exceeds the requirements set forth by HIPAA, which is very reassuring. "

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Darcie Kelly does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994

Darcie Kelly has no awards or honors listed.

Darcie Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Darcie Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Darcie Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Darcie Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Darcie Kelly

Darcie Kelly?
Darcie Kelly's Performance

Be the first to leave a comment

How was your experience with Darcie Kelly?