Dannette Henley, LPC

Dannette Henley, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Dannette Henley, LPC is a counselor in Troy, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in 1998 and specializes in counseling, adult psychology, and more.Read her story

2376 Highbury Dr

Troy, MI 48085

Learn about Dannette Henley

Dannette Henley's bio

This content was provided by Dannette Henley "I have been working in the world of therapy since 1998. I feel blessed to be able to have a job that I love doing. I am originally from Texas. I have lived in Chicago, Las Vegas and have lived in Michigan since 2008. I love living in Michigan, it is great actually having seasons!! I have been married for 23 years. We have three children: 15, 14, and 12. They keep me busy and running. We also have two cats and a dog. My favorite relaxation activity is reading. I devour books, but my preferred genre is Victorian era writers. I also enjoy binge watching TV shows with my kids. I am an active, outdoorsy person, but not athletic. "

This content was provided by Dannette Henley "As a therapist my main focus for each client is to create a safe, nurturing environment where you can experience true growth and healing. I understand that you, as the client, will have issues that are different from someone else. This is why we will work together to create the best individual plan to move you toward your goals. I will walk with you every step of the way. I am an experienced therapist who is knowledgeable on multiple clinical issues."

• Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Dannette Henley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Mary Hardin Baylor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dannette Henley has no awards or honors listed.

Dannette Henley has no media or publications listed.

Dannette Henley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dannette Henley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dannette Henley's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dannette Henley?

How was your experience with Dannette Henley?