Danielle Stoddard, LCPC

Danielle Stoddard, LCPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Danielle Stoddard, LCPC is a counselor in Ottawa, IL. She specializes in counseling, adult psychology, and more.Read her story

747 E Etna Rd

Ottawa, IL 61350

• CompPsych
  • HAP Insurance
  • Value Options

Learn about Danielle Stoddard

Danielle Stoddard's bio

This content was provided by Danielle Stoddard "In 1997 I graduated with a Bachelors in Psychology from Eastern Illinois University. I continued my education at EIU and in 1999 I completed my Master's Degree in Counseling. My career as a therapist began the summer of 1999 with a job as a crisis worker at a local community mental health center. Time sure seems to have flown by since that first job. I certainly call my self a life long learner as I have explored other career paths along the way. Youth educator for University of Illinois Extension. I loved going into schools and teaching life skills to the youth of Marshall/Putnam Counties. A child therapist in a community mental health center. Completed the cohort at Northern Illinois University to be a school counselor Dual Credit Coordinator at Illinois Valley Community College My Current jobs Psychology Instructor at Illinois Valley Community College Therapist at a private practice. Consultant for schools, education about mental health. Through my career path, I have built up the needed skills to not only be an effective therapist, but a trained one as well. I have received training in the following areas. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy through the Beck Institute Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Intervention for Tourretts Prolonged Exposure for PTSD Marriage Counseling Behavioral Modification for kids and adolescents DBT "

This content was provided by Danielle Stoddard "I believe that we all are worthy to pursue a life of fulfillment and happiness. Of course there are bumps in the road. That is where I come in. I enjoy working with my clients and assisting them overcome their obstacles. I began my journey 15 years ago as a crisis worker, I helped people at their lowest feel safe and hopeful. I enjoy working with my clients as they gain an understanding of their problem and the causes. I then help them develop an action plan to eliminate this problem, and give support along the way."

• Counseling
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling

Danielle Stoddard does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Eastern Illinois University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999

Danielle Stoddard has no awards or honors listed.

Danielle Stoddard has no media or publications listed.

Danielle Stoddard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Danielle Stoddard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Danielle Stoddard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Danielle Stoddard to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Danielle Stoddard's Performance

Danielle Stoddard Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to help me to be a better therapist.

"

Danielle has helped my daughter through some really tough times. She takes time to earn trust and a full understanding of a given situation; great with adolescent girls. Can't recommend her highly enough, we owe her quite a lot.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Danielle Stoddard?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychotherapy