Dr. Danielle Miller, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Miller

Medella Optimal Health clinic

1207 N 200th St Ste 210 Shoreline, WA 98133

Dr. Danielle Miller, ND is a naturopath in Shoreline, WA. She graduated from Bastyr University and specializes in naturopathy, gastroenterology, and more.

Dr. Miller accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Miller treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Fatigue
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hormone Imbalance

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Danielle Miller, ND
RecentMost Helpful
Over 12 years, I've see 4 Seattle area naturopaths for severe GI issues that allopathic doctors didn't seem to have the first clue about. The first three naturopaths showed me some symptom alleviating for my GERD, SIBO and candida issues, though- none of the doctors actually diagnosed it as such. Mainly, I refrained from from my food triggers, but never addressed my underlying health degrading infection. I'm a lawyer, and a research junkie, and so after reading lots of very positive reviews about Dr. Miller, I brought my encyclopedia sized health binder to her office, prepared to explain myself. For the first time in my journey with integrative medicine, the doctor was way way ahead of me. In six months, all of my infections and inflammation markers and digestive discomforts are gone. Better yet- I've been armed with easy to understand scientific information and a plan to combat my susceptibilities and intuit them from the outset should they again. I couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Miller, ND?
I can not say enough nice things about Dr.Miller and the office staff. I have not felt well for about 8 years. I have seen PCPs and I knew I was hypothyroid, they would test my blood, put my on levothyroxine and say I should start feeling better. I did not. I was bloated, fatigued, achy and sad. I even saw another Naturopath, nice guy but told me "some times you just need to push yourself harder"! Dr.Miller has really listened to me and I feel like I am on the road to recovery. Carrie, Edmonds
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Miller, ND?
As a 57yr. old women I've seen many Drs. over the years, with little relief of my issues. After the 1st visit Dr. Miller with her approach of treating the human body not just stabbing at symptoms has changed my life, for the first time for as long as my memory serves, I live a normal active life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Miller, ND?
Dr. Danielle Miller is by far the best doctor I've ever been with my entire life. 1) She takes time to understand your illness and needs and explains things well. Any question is never a dumb question and I feel comfortable being able to explain anything with her. 2) She will not give up on trying to heal you. She was able to diagnose my disease, where other doctors literally told me it's all in my head and have even walked out the door on me. 3) Friendly 4) Intelligent 5) Available for help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Miller, ND?
I am new to the area and wanted an ND as I find most MD's throw pills (which I aim to avoid) mask the issue and dont listen that well. With Dr. Miller I found what I was looking for! She is a great listener and is interested in her patients and helping improve their lives. She wont throw a pill at you to mask the issue but will find the root cause. She also takes the time to explain things and answer all my questions in a very easy to understand way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Miller, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Medella Optimal Health clinic