Danielle Hering, LMFT

Danielle Hering, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Danielle Hering, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Encinitas, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.Read her story

1054 2nd St

Encinitas, CA 92024

Learn about Danielle Hering

Danielle Hering's bio

This content was provided by Danielle Hering "I completed my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 1992 and Masters of Science in Psychology in 1994. I chose to become a therapist out of my desire to help people. Having experienced depression as a teenager, and benefited from psychotherapy, I was inspired to assist others in dealing with their pain. I love what I do. I feel honored to have helped people on their journey back to wholeness. "

This content was provided by Danielle Hering "My passion to help people heal deeper and more effectively has led to a lifetime of continuous learning and self-examination.  My training includes various forms of traditional talk therapy, EMDR, hypnotherapy, art therapy, energy healing, meditation, and breathwork.  I have created my own blend of techniques that allows me to assist my clients in creating deep and lasting change in their lives.  I structure the sessions to fit the individual needs of each client.

I believe everyone has their own answers, their own guidance system within them.  Underneath the layers of false beliefs and painful memories there exists a wisdom within us.  A wisdom we can only access thru the heart.  Most talk therapies deal only with the conscious mind.  In order to truly create change, we must be able to access the subconscious mind and find the core beliefs that are interfering with the person's desired life experience."

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Danielle Hering does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• Csub
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Csub Master Of Science Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Danielle Hering has no awards or honors listed.

Danielle Hering has no media or publications listed.

Danielle Hering does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Danielle Hering and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Danielle Hering's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Danielle Hering?

How was your experience with Danielle Hering?