Danielle Heaps, NP

Pediatric Mental Health ·  Female

Danielle Heaps

Neurobehavioral Center for Growth

327 W Gordon Ave Ste 2 Layton, UT 84041

Danielle Heaps, NP is a pediatric mental health professional in Layton, UT. She specializes in pediatric mental health and pediatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Danielle Heaps accepts

Danielle Heaps accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
EMI Health
Medicaid
Medicaid of Utah
Molina Healthcare
Optum
Behavioral Health
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Select Med
Select Med Select Med
SelectHealth
Sierra Health and Life
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Danielle Heaps' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Pharmacogenetic Testing
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome

My vision it to enable each individual to reach their full potential. She loves seeing the positive changes that occur in childrens' and teens' lives from proper diagnosis, treatment and management of emotional distress or pain.

• Pediatric Mental Health
  • Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Rutgers University
Nurse Practitioner

Danielle Heaps' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Danielle Heaps

Danielle Heaps?
Danielle Heaps' Performance
What People Say About Danielle Heaps, NP
We have been going to Danielle for over a year. All three of my children see her for various reasons and she has been a life saver. She knows them by heart and my kids trust her. She answers every little question, always makes sure I am at comfort with their individual plan and makes sure each child understands what is going on. Her office is comfortable, easy going and cares. I will never change from Danielle or her staff. I am very lucky to have found her..
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
Danielle is a blessing, she took the time to see what was actually wrong with my child unlike other Dr's who kept pushing medications that were not what he needed. She took the time to run tests and get to a real diagnosis which has helped our entire family by getting the knowledge to understand what was wrong and how we can work on helping him. She and her staff are very friendly and willing to call back when not there for emergencies, she cares about her patient's and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
Daniel Heaps and her staff are phenomenal!! She has helped my kids with their needs in a very caring manner. We have had great experience with Daniel and would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
My son felt comfortable opening up to Danielle. He has seen other practitioners but I think we finally found the perfect fit. She was patient, knoweldgable and best of all listened to us/him without judgement. Thank you Danielle!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
Danielle is an excellent provider. She is knowledgeable, patient and very kind. She took time to listen to my concerns and my daughter's complaints. She made us feel important and well cared for. I am grateful to have found Danielle and appreciate the services she provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
Danielle Heaps was wonderful with my daughter. She was caring and listened to all my concerns. Such a sweet lady!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
Danielle has been the NP for all four of my children for several years now. She is absolutely amazing! She calls me after hours and on weekends to check up on my children. Recently my son came down with a very nasty virus and she was very quick to diagnose and help us every step of the way. I wish there were more practitioners like her! Thank you Danielle for all you have done for me and my children. I am a nurse and very picky about who I use. She is five stars all the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
She was very uptight person, It was like it was a chore to see my child, she was very angry at the staff for fitting my child in .
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
Danielle is very dedicated to her patients. The staff in her office make you feel very welcome. I was very happy with my experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?
Danielle is such a wonderful provider! She is very knowledgeable and friendly. My child see's her for behavior issues, but when my child was sick I took him to Danielle and she treated him for strep as well. She told me she is willing to not just see my son for behavior issues, but any sick visits as well! I thought that was great because I can have all my child's needs taken care of by one provider! The medical assistant and front desk are always friendly as well! All around great office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Heaps, NP?

How was your experience with Danielle Heaps?

Neurobehavioral Center for Growth