Danielle Duran, LMFT

Counseling ·  Female · Age 51

Danielle Duran

Danielle Duran, LMFT is a counselor in Visalia, CA and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Chapman University in 2011 and specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Danielle Duran accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Danielle Duran treats your condition or procedure

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

4.5

Danielle Duran?
Danielle Duran's Performance
What People Say About Danielle Duran, LMFT
Danielle has been great for my health and well being! I found her a few years ago when my husband and I were having some marital issues. She is a saving grace and really helped my husband and I to work through everything. She's great, gets right down to business, and she genuinely cares about the progress made and making sure everything is covered! I've recommended her to many friends and family, and will continue to do so!! Thank you Danielle
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
My experience has been extremely life changing, thanks to Danielle Duran. She is a great listener and always directs me in the right direction to getting to know myself and the way my mind works. She is very compassionate and makes me feel comfortable to face whatever brought me to her help. My life has changed and she has changed my life. She has inspired me to change someone else's life. To understand myself and cope w all the things i have struggled within myself. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle has been an excellent counselor for my husband and I as well as our children! I have been counseled for several months now and my life and outlook of life has drastically improved. I feel like a whole new me thanks to Danielle! She is professional, a good listener, and has great insight. I look forward to continuing my journey of healing with her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle has continued to help my husband and me through many obstacles. I trust her and would highly recommend her. She is a great listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
She is an amazing therapist I would recommend her to anybody
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
I have been going to Danielle for over two years now. She is an excellent therapist and has helped me through some very difficult situations. She is a great listener and helps me reflect on my life choices. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle is a colleague I recommend to clients. She is consistently excellent in her understanding of issues and remedies. And she is well liked by her clients. I recommend her without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
I called Mrs. Duran with some very difficult issue pertaining to my partner's daughter, a very delicate issue. I had not spoken to anyone about this and was very wary. Dana immediately put my fears to rest with some immediate steps that I can take and offered me sound advice that was both helpful and very reasonable in terms of using all the resources available for our particular situation. She listened and was comforting and patient as I struggled to articulate all my fears and needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle is compassionate and caring, I would recommend her very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
I have known Danielle for over 30 years. She is always professional, kind and compassionate. She has excellent listening skills and a profound dedication to helping others. I would recommend her highly. If I lived closer, I would not hesitate to send my own adolescents to her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Very professional, kind and compassionate counseling. Dana made me feel both safe and comforted while I shared an emotional experience with her. She doesn't judge, and offered helpful suggestions to get me through a very tough time. She is very patient with children who have learning disabilities as well.
She is an amazing therapist I would recommend 100% everybody
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Spoke to her and she was extremely rude. A therapist needs to LISTEN to people and not speak or interrupt. She must like listening to herself instead of others. Do NOT recommend her. Save your money and go with someone else who is well equipped at a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?

How was your experience with Danielle Duran?

Compare Providers