Danielle Duran, LMFT

Counseling •  Female • Age 52

Danielle Duran

Duran Counseling

121 E Main St Ste 106 Visalia, CA 93291

Danielle Duran, LMFT is a Counselor in Visalia, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Danielle Duran to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Visalia

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Danielle Duran accepts

Danielle Duran accepts the following insurance:

California Foundation for Medical Care

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Danielle Duran treats your condition or procedure

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Danielle Duran, LMFT...

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Danielle Duran's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Danielle Duran

Danielle Duran?
What People Say About Danielle Duran, LMFT
Danielle is always upbeat! Unlike many other therapists, she listens closely and if asked, will gladly offer tools to assist one in making difficult changes or decisions! She is not afraid to tell one what she thinks while still respecting her client. I know I can ask for and RECEIVE wanted guidance. Danielle is approachable, nonjudgmental, and patient. She is also very accommodating in making appointments. Lastly, she is very professional yet friendly and understanding.
ADA – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle is phenomenal. She is insightful, supportive but still challenges you to think and make connections. Her help has been instrumental in helping me deal with my issues, changing what needs to be changed and accepting what will never change. I joked that I would tell my friends that she solved all my problems, but it is true. Highly recommend and can’t sing her praises enough!!!
D Reimer – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle has helped me through a lot in the past year and provided many useful coping techniques. She has definitely made a positive impact in my life. She listens without judgment and is an overall very compassionate person. I would highly recommend her.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle has been working with me for over a year and a half. I have never had a therapist with such insight, compassion, and knowledge with the human condition as Danielle. She not only demonstrates the utmost professionalism, but her profound dedication to her practice and her clients is beyond any other therapist I have known. Danielle has helped me transform my life and I have never been healthier, mentally and emotionally.
Female, 43. Mother of two young boys. Visalia, Cal – Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle is amazing. She’s helped so much in the short amount of time I’ve been seeing her. I highly recommend her.
Sabrina – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle is the absolute best. I consider her "the most professional cool aunt". She has great intuition & insight; often knowing your mood before you're aware of it yourself! As someone who grew up distrustful of others, I quickly found I could count on Danielle to counter my more embarrassing and uncomfortable thoughts. She has such an inviting smile and personality that you'll completely forget you're in a counseling session. Danielle is witty, helping you find humor in the hardest of situations! If you're looking for someone to tell you what you NEED to hear, rather than what you WANT to hear, Danielle is the best choice for you.
Alec – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
I immediately felt comfortable with Danielle. Her expertise and guidance in helping me navigate through a consuming life circumstance has been instrumental in my recovery. I feel so blessed to have found a counselor that I feel really cares about my emotional health!
Shellie Taylor – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle is fantastic, she is a great balance of positive listening and accountability.
Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Friendly, very professional and easy to talk to.
Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle has been great for my health and well being! I found her a few years ago when my husband and I were having some marital issues. She is a saving grace and really helped my husband and I to work through everything. She's great, gets right down to business, and she genuinely cares about the progress made and making sure everything is covered! I've recommended her to many friends and family, and will continue to do so!! Thank you Danielle
Alexis P in Visalia, CA – Apr 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
My experience has been extremely life changing, thanks to Danielle Duran. She is a great listener and always directs me in the right direction to getting to know myself and the way my mind works. She is very compassionate and makes me feel comfortable to face whatever brought me to her help. My life has changed and she has changed my life. She has inspired me to change someone else's life. To understand myself and cope w all the things i have struggled within myself. I highly recommend her.
Gin Cruz in Orange Cove,CA – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle has been an excellent counselor for my husband and I as well as our children! I have been counseled for several months now and my life and outlook of life has drastically improved. I feel like a whole new me thanks to Danielle! She is professional, a good listener, and has great insight. I look forward to continuing my journey of healing with her help.
Hanford, CA – Mar 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle has continued to help my husband and me through many obstacles. I trust her and would highly recommend her. She is a great listener.
Miranda in Visalia, CA – Mar 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
She is an amazing therapist I would recommend her to anybody
Visalia, CA – Mar 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
I have been going to Danielle for over two years now. She is an excellent therapist and has helped me through some very difficult situations. She is a great listener and helps me reflect on my life choices. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Sarah in Porterville, CA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Danielle is a colleague I recommend to clients. She is consistently excellent in her understanding of issues and remedies. And she is well liked by her clients. I recommend her without reservation.
Karen Minet, M.A., LMFT in Visalia, CA – Mar 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
I called Mrs. Duran with some very difficult issue pertaining to my partner's daughter, a very delicate issue. I had not spoken to anyone about this and was very wary. Dana immediately put my fears to rest with some immediate steps that I can take and offered me sound advice that was both helpful and very reasonable in terms of using all the resources available for our particular situation. She listened and was comforting and patient as I struggled to articulate all my fears and needs.
Teresa in San Jose, CA – Mar 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
I have known Danielle for over 30 years. She is always professional, kind and compassionate. She has excellent listening skills and a profound dedication to helping others. I would recommend her highly. If I lived closer, I would not hesitate to send my own adolescents to her practice.
Carol S. in Salem, New Hampshire – Mar 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?
Very professional, kind and compassionate counseling. Dana made me feel both safe and comforted while I shared an emotional experience with her. She doesn't judge, and offered helpful suggestions to get me through a very tough time. She is very patient with children who have learning disabilities as well.
Shakti in Santa Monica, CA – Mar 01, 2016
She is an amazing therapist I would recommend 100% everybody
Mar 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Duran, LMFT?

How was your experience with Danielle Duran?

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Development & Aging Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy

2011
Chapman University, MA LMFT

More Information

• Does Danielle Duran communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Danielle Duran communicates via email

• Does Danielle Duran offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Danielle Duran offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Danielle Duran offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Danielle Duran offers an online patient portal

• Does Danielle Duran have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Danielle Duran has free onsite parking

• Does Danielle Duran offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Danielle Duran offers weekend visits

• Does Danielle Duran offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Danielle Duran offers evening visits