Danielle Demeter, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Danielle Demeter
1820 Sidewinder Dr Ste 115 Park City, UT 84060

Danielle Demeter, CNM is a midwife in Park City, UT. She specializes in midwifery.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Danielle Demeter accepts

Danielle Demeter accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Danielle Demeter treats your condition or procedure

Danielle Demeter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Danielle Demeter

4.1

Danielle Demeter?
Danielle Demeter's Performance
What People Say About Danielle Demeter, CNM
1st pregnancy was hard.Labored at home 26 hrs. Went to the birthing center & pushed 10 minutes with 4th degree tear. Danielle tugged my umbilical cord causing me to hemorrhage. Had to be rushed to the hospital - lost a lot of blood. 3 blood transfusions later. To say it was easy. It was not.Terrified- didn’t get the medical support I needed especially with any explanations. I almost died. 2nd baby delivered at a hospital with actual Doctors. No complications.-Think twice before using midwives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Demeter, CNM?
Danielle is warm and professional. She listens well and engages over any concerns I have. In addition, she is very smart and has an excellent breadth of knowledge. I always get the feeling that she genuinely cares about women and specifically, my health. I feel very fortunate to have her as one of my medical professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Demeter, CNM?
Absolutely terrible experience. Please see my google review for full details. My baby was rushed to the hospital with respatory distress, cyanosis, and high levels of billiruben after receiving the Vitamin K shot that she pushed on me. Basically denies that my baby had a severe reaction to the shot because she doesn't not want to fill out the paperwork with VAERS to record this event. Then rudely told me to never contact her again when I voiced my concerns as a first time mother. BIGGEST REGRET
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Demeter, CNM?
I see Danielle Demeter at Park City Gynecology. I switched over to her during my pregnancy around 24 weeks and it was by far the best decision I have made. I had a very Unique situation and she was there to support me through it all. I had 2 cesarian sections prior to this last pregnancy and I really wanted to deliver vaginally. Danielle helped me accomplish this and I will forever be grateful for her. I think everyone should see Danielle Demeter no matter what pregnant or not. You will LOVE her
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Demeter, CNM?
At 36.5 weeks, I decided to transfer my care from an OBGYN to Danielle. My only regret is that I didn't make that decision earlier in my pregnancy. During every office visit, Danielle was patient, personable, and compassionate - characteristics my previous provider never expressed. After a magical labor and delivery, Danielle feels like a member of my family. She gave me the confidence to have a beautiful and natural birth experience that far-exceeded my expectations. She's incredible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danielle Demeter, CNM?

How was your experience with Danielle Demeter?

• Midwifery