Midwifery  |
Female
Danielle Demeter, CNM
Danielle Demeter, CNM is a midwifery provider who practices in Park City, UT.

1820 Sidewinder Dr Ste 115

Park City, UT 84060

Learn about Danielle Demeter

• Midwifery

Danielle Demeter does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Danielle Demeter is unavailable at this time.

Danielle Demeter has no awards or honors listed.

Danielle Demeter has no media or publications listed.

Danielle Demeter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Danielle Demeter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Danielle Demeter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Danielle Demeter to family and friends
4.5
Danielle Demeter's Performance
in Park City, Utah |
Danielle is warm and professional. She listens well and engages over any concerns I have. In addition, she is very smart and has an excellent breadth of knowledge. I always get the feeling that she genuinely cares about women and specifically, my health. I feel very fortunate to have her as one of my medical professionals.
in Park City, UT |
Absolutely terrible experience. Please see my google review for full details. My baby was rushed to the hospital with respatory distress, cyanosis, and high levels of billiruben after receiving the Vitamin K shot that she pushed on me. Basically denies that my baby had a severe reaction to the shot because she doesn't not want to fill out the paperwork with VAERS to record this event. Then rudely told me to never contact her again when I voiced my concerns as a first time mother. BIGGEST REGRET
in Cottonwood heights |
I see Danielle Demeter at Park City Gynecology. I switched over to her during my pregnancy around 24 weeks and it was by far the best decision I have made. I had a very Unique situation and she was there to support me through it all. I had 2 cesarian sections prior to this last pregnancy and I really wanted to deliver vaginally. Danielle helped me accomplish this and I will forever be grateful for her. I think everyone should see Danielle Demeter no matter what pregnant or not. You will LOVE her
in Park City, UT |
At 36.5 weeks, I decided to transfer my care from an OBGYN to Danielle. My only regret is that I didn't make that decision earlier in my pregnancy. During every office visit, Danielle was patient, personable, and compassionate - characteristics my previous provider never expressed. After a magical labor and delivery, Danielle feels like a member of my family. She gave me the confidence to have a beautiful and natural birth experience that far-exceeded my expectations. She's incredible!
Have you seen Danielle Demeter, CNM?
Are you Danielle Demeter?

Visit Danielle Demeter