Daniela Van Wart, LAC

Daniela Van Wart, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Licensed Acupuncturist with over 16 years of experience. Providing quality Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine care. Servicing all of Cochise County, Sierra Vista, and Bisbee. I look forward helping those who are seeking optimal health and well-being, and those who are not being helped in the high tech system of modern medicine. Daniela was born in Austria and spent three years studying in China. She received her M.A. in Chinese Studies in Munich, Germany in 1998. Her studies focused on Traditional Chinese Medicine and the History of Western Medicine. She received her USA diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is certified as a Diplomate in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She is a licensed acupuncturist in Colorado and Arizona. She published several translations of Classical Chinese medical texts, she is a researcher, and she was involved in the development of Acupuncture software. Refusing to accept her own chronic kidney problems in her earlier years, she searched for and found answers in the extraordinary healing power of the Chinese Medical System and is determined to help YOU experience the same profound improvements to your health! Put your care in the hands of a professionally trained expert in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. NCCAOM competency verification is in sharp contrast to the acupuncture training offered by other healthcare professionals who typically receive only 100-300 hours of abbreviated training.

1827 Paseo San Luis Ste B

Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

• Health Net

Learn about Daniela Van Wart

This content was provided by Daniela Van Wart "I look forward helping those who are seeking optimal health and well-being and those who are not being helped in the high tech system of modern medicine. When struggling to get your body and mind back in balance, Chinese herbs are a powerful way to speed up the body's natural healing process. A healthy diet, exercise routine, and lifestyle work well with Chinese herbs and this combination becomes an integral part of your optimal recovery.?I can also guide you through a variety of relaxation techniques to help with stress reduction and pain management. I am aiming to guide my patients on a path to rediscover their own inner journey and healing potential. My goal is to offer you the best quality Acupuncture  and Chinese medicine care, and patient education. I continuously conduct research to bring you important information and advances in the field for exceptional results and to maximize your health and wellness benefits. ?The ongoing research and training guarantees that my professional knowledge is at the forefront of the latest developments. "

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Daniela Van Wart does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Moxibustion
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Ludwig Maximilians University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Colorado School Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Daniela Van Wart has no awards or honors listed.

Daniela Van Wart has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Mandarin

Daniela Van Wart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Daniela Van Wart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Daniela Van Wart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Daniela Van Wart to family and friends
Daniela Van Wart Says:

Hope you received satisfying care at Cochise Acupuncture.

Daniela Van Wart's Performance
Benson |
She took the time to explain what she was doing and what she felt the acupuncture could do for me.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Felt very comfortable with my first appointment. Plan to make a follow-up appointment in September.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Very professional. Calming demeanor. Very knowledgeable in her field. Love the office.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela listened carefully to all I had to say and devised a plan of attack for my "issues". I did not feel rushed, and since she provided written instructions for all she had told me, I did not feel overwhelmed. She is a caring, competent practitioner and I have already recommended her to several friends!
in Tombstone, AZ |
Daniela is considerably well-versed on acupuncture and other alternative/holistic medicines and treatments; not just the mechanics of it, but also the science and philosophy behind it. I was very pleased with her knowledge, concern, and candor. I would recommend her to anyone as a first-stop in seeking help outside of traditional/Western medicine. –Darren Jessop, Tombstone, AZ
Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela is so friendly and welcoming. She made me feel at ease and took her time asking questions, listening, and thinking about my issues before discussing possible treatment plans. She was sincere and made me feel like she genuinely cares about her patients. I was able to relax and let go of my stressors while in her care and highly recommend a visit.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
I was very nervous..this was my first acupuncture procedure. Upon walking into her office I was able to calm down. Daniela is an amazing person.She talked with me for 30 minutes. I got so much information. She was kind during procedure. Always asking how I was. I am going back for add'l procedures.
Sierra Vista, AZ |
I went to see Daniela for my knee and some hair loss and found out I was anemic. Who knew she was that incredible!!! I got my treatment and immediately felt much better. She gave me suggestions on how to improve my diet and other, organic, supplements to take. I went out and got most of them and plan on getting the rest today. I will recommend her to anyone I know interested in acupuncture. She is AMAZING! Very personable and takes her time. She will be the only one I see for acupuncture.
Sierra Vista, AZ |
Hello, I am very pleased with Ms. Van Wart treatment. She works in a very professional manner and follows up with patients' care to ensure proper healing.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
For my first visit, I was very impressed and look forward to many more visits!
Bisbee, Arizona |
I am new to the area, but not new to acupuncture. I have worked with 4 different acupuncturists in the past. In my first appointment, I found Daniela to be compassionate and knowledgeable. Daniela reviewed my history, took time to answer all my questions, and provided me with information on both diet and therapeutic exercises I could do to assist in my personal health goals. I am looking forward to my next appointment.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
I was a new patient and Daniela was very friendly and informative. She listened very carefully so she could accurately assess my situation and my needs so she could provide the right type of treatment. I would highly recommend her for acupuncture.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
As I have graded Dr Wart I cannot over recommend her by mere words.Shehas already improved my condition that others have considered as status quo.
in Saint David, AZ |
I would highly recommend Daniela.. I found her extremely comfortable to be with.. explaining her treatments.. etc..
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
I was referred to Daniela by a local massage therapist. I dropped into Daniela's office first to introduce myself and then was able to quickly book an appointment online. The intake process was thorough and during the office visit Daniela was even more thorough in reviewing symptoms and current treatments. She provided excellent acupuncture treatment during the office visit however what impressed me the most was our discussion and review of dietary and supplement options. Impressive!
Glendale, AZ |
Very interested in you as a patient
in Sierra Vista, Az. |
She is very kind and cares about your needs, listens to you in where you hurt and then takes action.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela has helped me with a variety of problems - including GERD, shoulder pain and sciatica. She asks pertinent questions, LISTENS, and makes suggestions besides treating with acupuncture. She surely saved me from having a painful and not always successful hiatal hernia surgery. I tried her nutritional suggestions and heartburn is now a rarity. She's warm, caring and very capable!!
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Being that this was my first visit, I was a little unsure of what to expect. This quickly changed as Daniela not only put my mind at ease, but explained the procedure step by step and educated me on its benefits. I felt comfortable enough to allow her to insert the needles at her discretion. Within a few minutes I was completely relaxed, so relaxed I fell asleep TWICE! After the session was complete, the only way to explain the way I felt was as if my internal reset button had been pushed.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Basically, Daniela is very friendly, skilled and conscientious acupuncturist, and really knowledgeable in her chosen profession. The office is environment is just excellent and very relaxing atmosphere while getting treatment.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
She cares about her clients.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Listens to you and tries to answer every question you can throw at her or she will search it up for you! I wished I had found her years ago! I highly recommend her to anyone who has pain or wants to get rid of the cause of their pain!!!
Tucson, AZ |
Awesome! From the moment I stepped into the office, an environment designed to put me at ease and help me relax, I felt comfortable. I appreciated her expertise, knowledge, and how she guided me through the entire procedure -- my first acupuncture procedure. She treated me as a person, with respect humility, and compassion. Best of all, I left the office feeling much, much better. My experience was so gratifying, I shared it with a complete stranger and made two referrals.
You are and you listen.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela is an amazing woman and I feel blessed to have found her. I wasn't sure about acupuncture but since I began seeing Daniela she has made a huge difference in my journey.
in Houston, TX |
I had been suffering back/hip pain since September 6, 2015. Too many trips to Tucson, X-Rays, MRI's, physical therapy; cortisone injections in my back (L4/L5) and hip but nothing worked. A co-worker recommended I see Daniela, I did. When I left her office I felt AMAZING!!! I had not been able to walk that well and (almost) pain free in almost a year. I have already recommended her my wife, my friend and his wife and a few other people. Thank you Daniela, I can't wait until our next session.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
I have been experiencing chronic pain for over 4 years and what really works for me is longer treatment (at least 2 hours). I have learned that for me, this is when I experience healing. -- Michael Chambers
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Very comfortable and informative. Upbeat and encouraging. Treatment was excellent, and I felt wonderful for the rest of the day and evening.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela really takes time and listens!
in Elgin, AZ |
I really liked the information concerning the diet/health connection. The actual treatment resulted in a decrease in the pain I was experiencing in my wrist.
Always positive!
in Sierra vista , az |
She has a pleasant personality that put you at ease. I like the way everything was explained about the procedure. I will be back.
Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela was kind and compassionate. She worked wonders on me and i am looking forward to another visit.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela greatly improved the ROM and decreased the pain in my neck. Also helped improve digestion with information on making kefir and shared grains to get started.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Stress session was relaxing. She gave me some practical feedback for other issues. I look forward to continuing treatment.
in St. David, AZ |
Daniela is very knowledgeable and explains what and why she is doing and gives suggestions for exercises/movements to do at home.
It was very relaxing
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Very good. Big difference in my level of pain after treatment.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela is very knowledgeable and skilled. She spent time asking the right questions and really listening to my answers. She tried several treatments and I left feeling much less pain then when I arrived. Highly recommended.
You are the BEST!!!!!
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Daniela seems very aware of numbness and pain I have been experiencing and makes every effort to resolve issues. She has a very calming effect (with her mannerisms and speech) on me. The procedure room is very clean and comfortable. Getting good results with the only 3 visits so far. I have recommended Daniela to several friends if they need her services and to my current doctor and physical therapist.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
I went to see Daniela about one and a half years ago to get help with digestive problems. Daniela is a very knowledgeable and dedicated professional. She loves helping people, she does her best to help her patients feel well and be well quickly. Daniela asks a lot of questions to understand the health issues the patient is facing and takes the time to explain the treatment and the supplements she is recommending. I think we are very lucky to to have an acupuncturist like Daniela in Sierra Vista.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Very kind and tuned in to your problems by helping you feel better.
in Hereford, AZ |
Daniela was very perceptive regarding treatment needed. I was amazed at the effectiveness of the treatment. I highly recommend Ms. Van Wart for acupuncture treatment to resolve issues surrounding inflammation and related pain.
Have you seen Daniela Van Wart, LAC?
Are you Daniela Van Wart?

Visit Daniela Van Wart