Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC

Chiropractic Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Yinh

CMF Center for Musculoskeletal Function

2560 Rca Blvd Ste 109 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC is a sports medicine chiropractor in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2010 and specializes in chiropractic sports medicine, musculoskeletal medicine, and more.

Dr. Yinh accepts

Dr. Yinh accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Yinh treats your condition or procedure

• Hip Impingement
  • Iliotibial Band Syndrome
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Lumbar Sprain
  • Mobility Exercise
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Nerve Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osgood Schlatter Disease
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders
  • Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
  • Ulnar Nerve Entrapment at Wrist
  • Whiplash

If you're looking for patient centered, results driven, doctor delivered care, we're the right choice for you.  We specialize in evidence-based, functional movement assessments to identify the root cause(s) of your pain and dysfunction.  We...

• Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Yinh?
Dr. Yinh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I was in a lot of sciatic back pain and 1800 miles away from home. Dr Yinh was recommended to me and his office immediately scheduled an appointmentt for me. I saw him during my duration in the Juno Beach area. Not only did he relieve my excruciating pain but Dr Yinh provided me with tools to carry me through the rest of my journey. He and his efficient and friendly staff were a breath of relief to me. I have been to a lot of different chiropractors and he is the best yet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
I went to Dr. Yinh in a walking boot because of an injury in my foot. This was a complicated situation because my other leg had an old injury in the knee and hip therefore being unable to take the load of my gait. After 10 sessions he restored my foot and gave me an exercise plan to strengthen my other leg and hip. After his treatments ,I left in shoes. I am so grateful to have found him. His office staff is just as caring as he is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
Dr. Yinh was referred to me by a physician while I was suffering through sciatica / hamstring issues. I was miserable and could not rid myself of the daily pain I had until I met Dr. Yinh! He is simply amazing as my pain is completely gone! Also at the present time Dr. Yinh is assisting me with pain I have in my neck partly due from arthritis and again he is simply amazing with his style treatment! Dr. Yinh is simply the best at what he does and I highly recommend him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
One of the best in his field. Having many years of experience with being treated, Dr. Yinh is by far one of the best I've experienced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
I have been receiving chiropractic care on and off since the 1980s. I have been a patient of several chiropractors in New York as well as Florida. I have been involved in sports and exercise my entire life and Dr. Yinh is by far the best chiropractor that I have received treatment from. He is authentic , kind, very knowledgeable, and gets right to the root of the problem. There are no unnecessary adjustments, or appointments. If you’re looking for an ELITE chiropractor Dr Yinh is your man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
I began seeing Dr. Yinh for a shoulder/arm issue which I had let go way too long. It was affecting my daily routine as well as my sleep. After the first 2 visits, I was feeling the difference and sleeping much better. The combination of the traditional "adjustments", soft tissue release, along with suggested exercises really helped me get back on track again. Dr. Yinh takes the time to answer all questions, and it's obvious that he truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
I am so pleased with the care and RESULTS of treatments with Dr. Yinh. I have already referred him to several people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
More than I ever expected in care and results. I have suffered with head and neck pain for years. Pain became my normal. After very few visits with Dr Yinh I had amazing relief between his treatment and the home excercise he taught. I no longer base my daily plans on how my head and neck feel. Grateful to be in his care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
DR. Yinh is greatI He was able to clearly explain my injury and his plan-of-action for my treatment in a way that was easy to understand. I experienced immediate relief from my first treatment and felt better each treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Yinh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
Awesome. Had me feeling better in no time. Told me the goal was for me to get better and not see him anymore unless needed. A lot of chiropractors want you to keep coming back whether you need it or not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
Dr. Yinh has helped me with my shoulder recently, & he treated my neck & upper back a year ago. He provides a professional, effective treatment in a relaxing setting. Sessions are focused & flexible for your schedule as well as your wallet. Dr. Yinh is unlike any Chiropractor I have seen. He explains the issues you are having & provides you with realistic expectations. I leave each session with less discomfort & greater flexibility & movement. Do yourself a favor & schedule an appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
The very best Dr. I have ever had , hands down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
I have seen Dr. Yinh to address several sports related injuries and he has succeeded in doing so in all cases.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yinh for several years for a variety of sports related ailments. In all instances Dr. Yinh has address my issues effectively focusing on the resolution of my issues in as short a time as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Yinh, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Yinh?

CMF Center for Musculoskeletal Function